Feast in Abdalla Residence as Sithara celebrates Taliban take over

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I agree with you that our cuisine could use less high-carb foods and more healthy options like vegetables. I disagree with you that being skinny is bad thing, it's beneficial specially as we age. carrying around more weight can bring health problems in the long run. :)

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
While I agree with you that our cuisine could use less high-carb foods and more healthy options like vegetables. I disagree with you that being skinny is bad thing, it's beneficial specially as we age. carrying around more weight can bring health problems in the long run. :)

Truthfully, the most traditional strain of Somali cuisine which is nomadic cuisine, as simple as it was, was the most beneficial health wise. Just meat with organs like liver, kidneys and tripe; raw dairy products like milk, yogurts and butter; and finally a bit of fruit and honey when in they were in season and maybe sometimes a flatbread like canjeero with some nomads going their entire life without grain.

You never see an overweight Geeljire in the old images and they weren't weak or emaciated either and had more robust faces than current Somalis. Personally, I think they ate too much dairy compared to meat but that was just out of necessity. You can't be slaughtering a lamb or goat every day as nomads. Type-2 diabetes and heart disease which seem the friend of most odays nowadays were also unheard of to the old geeljires.

After Alexander the Great and the Soviets, the proud and battle hardened Pashtuns once again defeat an empire. Every hand that touched them was burned and met with fire and fury. The Mongol Empire never felt the taste of defeat until they met the Afgans. Now the Americans have lost their longest war.

Sithara and her family are celebrating the return of their sons. It reminded me of the house party my family gave when Abdullahi Yusuf entered Villa Somalia.

Anyways, I am having a feast.View attachment 197611View attachment 197613View attachment 197614
View attachment 197617View attachment 197620
They only make chicken when I am around? I have to address this issue:cosbyhmm:
View attachment 197618
View attachment 197616

War and Misogyny taste soo good :banderas::lawd:View attachment 197619
War and misogyny taste soo good kulahaa, waryaa Afghanistan miyaa joogtaa😂😂😂

mrlog

VIP
Exactly! One of the most essential basic life skill is cooking. Everyone should know how to cook for themselves. It’s 21st century, a quick YouTube video can teach you everything.

should everyone also learn how to sew garments and paint and decorate houses?
I got me a white collar job in Texas and will hire a maid for my wifey. I will bring the bread and she will be in charge of the house and give me lots of boys and girls.

should everyone also learn how to sew garments and paint and decorate houses?
I got me a white collar job in Texas and will hire a maid for my wifey. I will bring the bread and she will be in charge of the house and give me lots of boys and girls.
No, those are not basic necessity so it’s up to you but cooking should be learned from a young age.