FBI intercept Fuad Shongole son in Costa Rica

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He was trying to tahriib to America with a Swedish passport but FBI got to him. Another AS leader son caught!

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

He was trying to tahriib to America with a Swedish passport but FBI got to him. Another AS leader son caught!
Whats his clan

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Very dangerous. This is why the US should increase the war on terror in Somalia. This man was headed to the U.S. and could’ve bombed any infrastructure of his choosing had he got in

Donald Trump tweeted about Somalis being at the Mexican border when he was president. I thought he was lying but it turned out to be true! Somali men are all around the world killing people even willing to go through the wild jungles of Central America to commit their atrocities subhanallah! We are a cursed people but the incels are all over Twitter waiting to a Somali girl to do something minor so they can run and tweet and complain about us on a PUBLIC platform. :kanyehmm:

I heard about alot of tahareebis crossing the Mexican border. You know them niqab wearing people can sneak in . Sleepy Joe , letting everybody in. Vote Trump

Trending