Faysal Ali Waraabe vows to kick out Jamaal Cali Xuseen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Isaaqnimo or even Habar awalnimo or any other qabilist shit.I care about developing our country Somaliland.Quick question tho,who do Samarone support? Wadani or Kulmiye? I was thinking they would support Wadani just to be against Jibril Abokor?

Samaron and HY are allies politically. We supported Dahir riyal over Silanyo who is an Isaaq lol so Samaron will support cirro now it's our turn. The HY elders several times went to boroma just to chew and chill with Samaron elders so that shows there's a dhab libaax alliance all over again even though Kulmiye hates it

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
This is exactly Why I don't like that half doro ass(dukeofMJ) and why Wadani shall not be allowed to win.If y'all win it would be a terrible disaster in Somaliland.

Last edited:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
The most important thing for Somaliland economically is getting the funding fix up Berbera so it can handle Ethiopias demands and then fixing the roads all the way to Wajaale.The amount of money the govt can make off of port fees is crazy.But I am assuming these bastard Wadani will not try for qabyalad reasons.Wadani is the death of Somaliland.In 5 years watch the Isaaq clans go to war.We will need another cigaal

Horta, isn't Faisal Ali Waraab the same guy who got his Finish citizenship revoked after his son joined ISIS?

LooL and this guy is now a political leader. The craziness never ends with these people.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Samaroon support where they're represented. They might not like muuse biixi but due to the fact that Saylaci is given the vice president position in kulmiiye the majority of gadabuursi will rally behind him. Vast majority of samaroon, most of Hj iyo 100% HA are behind kulmiiye and always have been. Gadabuursi after HA are the most crucial votes in SL because these are the 2 most urbanized clans in SL thus they turn out for voter registration and rally behind their regional representatives.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Faysal Cali is a true waddani, he just has some screws lose:lol: lkn dadka kama naxo, he calls a spade a spade & is to brutally honest for politics

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Samaroon support where they're represented. They might not like muuse biixi but due to the fact that Saylaci is given the vice president position in kulmiiye the majority of gadabuursi will rally behind him. Vast majority of samaroon, most of Hj iyo 100% HA are behind kulmiiye and always have been. Gadabuursi after HA are the most crucial votes in SL because these are the 2 most urbanized clans in SL thus they turn out for voter registration and rally behind their regional representatives.
If that's the case wouldn't Kulmiye beat Wadani easily again?

Bohol

VIP
Whoever thinks majority of Gadabursi will vote for Kulmiye is deluded. At best they might get 16k votes from Seylac and Lughaya
(Seylici's sub clan) like last time, that is about it though. Rest of Awdal is in Cirro's pocket.
sheed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.