Faysal Ali Waraabe vows to kick out Jamaal Cali Xuseen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Faysal Ali Waraabe in other words is saying Unuka leh UCID.

DAAWO: FAYSAL CALI WARAABE" JAMAAL MUSHARAX MAAHA "

I called this months ago :russ:
I knew jamal was going to get bullied out by Faysal.

Real talk though reer Guleed need to remove this guy and get a more level headed man to represent the family, it's a shame on abokor muuse and other ciidagele subclans that this man represents their whole clan.

Ucid should be dissolved and wadani should be displaced into one GX party that can gain votes from ciidagele and HY

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven Ileen Faysal is a bully. This doesn't look good on him though, if he will break agreements that easily nobody
will come near him and his party in future.

Bohol

VIP
Either way Faysals only opponent is HY interest. He is
pro Kulmiye pro sacad muse pro HJ

Well I hope his kins don't think like that. A stronger H-Y = a stronger C.G. It is like that muscular brother you have which
you could take to school to scare the other students. :lol:

Bohol

VIP
@CrazyWadaad You're still a Bucur Bucayr. I don't see a
Cidagale claiming you, so don't claim them. In Somali lineage and culture you're
what your father is, nobody abtirsis to their mum, so cut the "but my reer abti are
C.G" bullshit.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
:damn: Nigga said if you are half Darood you're inferior lol adeer Isaaqnimo is a myth ninku waa habar yoonis ee chill out
I don't believe Isaaqnimo or even Habar awalnimo or any other qabilist shit.I care about developing our country Somaliland.Quick question tho,who do Samarone support? Wadani or Kulmiye? I was thinking they would support Wadani just to be against Jibril Abokor?

Somaliland politics is collapsing. They have no hope.
While people are dying of thirst and starving, UCID has devolved into petty squabbling and drama between two old men.
The man who will probably "win" the so-called election is the Kulmiye candidate Musa Bixi. I hope he does, he's a complete moron who will wreck what's left of Somaliland lol. He is clueless and has no vision for the future. I watched a video of him answering questions from some university students in Hargeisa and his lack of preparation was painfully obvious. One student asked him what his strategy for winning recognition was and he responded "I'll go to my party and do whatever they tell me." Then another student asked him what his plan for improving health care was, and he started rambling about a dream he had where every sick Somaliland citizen would be transported to the hospital on a helicopter. All his answers were similarly lacking any substance. Eight years of him at the helm is sure to mean continued stagnation and lack of recognition for Somaliland. Ditto if Ciro wins.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
On video Faysal Denied this by saying he was given the candidacy due to his education. What you tryna say that he lied :denzelnigga:

The ounce is for either of them to proof it. This will properly head to court, we will see how it goes. I won't shed any tears for Jamaal
anyway since we all know he is behind the collapse of UDUB, otherwise your uncle Warancadde would have been leading a
reformed UDUB today.

denzelnigga.png

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily If WADANI wins it will focus its
development plans on Oodweyne, Awdal, parts of Maroodijeex,
West Burco and Sanaag. Hargeisa is already ahead of the pack,
they have consumed lots of the projects over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending