Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
TWD
GOT
Narcos
The West Wing
These 4 are my must watch atm. I finished the first season of Narcos gotta wait hella long for the next season. :francis:

I have yet to give Breaking Bad a chance I might soon.

yesss. i knew I was forgetting something. another goat show. James Cameron should do more TV :2tjlv3e: season 2 was just okay, but jensen ackles :oh6b81q: :oh6b81q:
you should give dollhouse a try, it has elisha dushku in it from buffy. joss whedon is the writer too. it got canceled ssn 2 though such is the fate of all good shows :yloezpe:

Maybe I am a little sexist but if a series has a woman as a lead role nowadays you bet they will add a little feminism and unrealistic
expectations most of the time thus I lose interest. Outlander is a good one though, English
woman transported to 18th century Scotland.:cool:

1.Outlander - IMDB rating is 8.5

F

Forfon

1) sister sister
2) Sabrina the teenage witch
3) one on one
4) my wife and kids
4) that's so raven
5) city guys

TWD
GOT
Narcos
The West Wing
These 4 are my must watch atm. I finished the first season of Narcos gotta wait hella long for the next season. :francis:

I have yet to give Breaking Bad a chance I might soon.

Narcos watched all season 1, now that is a macho series. Narcos IMDB rating is 9.1 at the first episode a lot of sites shut down
because of the traffic of amount of people watching it Lol.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Maybe I am a little sexist but if a series has a woman as a lead role nowadays you bet they will add a little feminism and unrealistic
expectations most of the time thus I lose interest. Outlander is a good one though, English
woman transported to 18th century Scotland.:cool:

1.Outlander - IMDB rating is 8.5
it doesn't have any "feminism" in it, from what i remember. plus, you liked dark angel and buffy. and, both scream feminism and girl power. anyway, if you use a vpn you can watch it on american netflix. :nvjpqts:
the synopsis
The show follows an organization that employs mind-wiped humans known as Dolls who are implanted with false memories and skills for various missions and tasks. When they are not 'at work' they are living in a real life Dollhouse which gives the show the name. One of those mind-wiped humans, a young woman named Echo, is slowly starting to become aware of herself and what's going on - all the while somebody on the outside is trying to bring the Dollhouse down while getting closer to Echo - possibly not aware that she is one of the Dolls he is after.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Narcos watched all season 1, now that is a macho series. Narcos IMDB rating is 9.1 at the first episode a lot of sites shut down
because of the traffic of amount of people watching it Lol.
Lol inaba caadi ma aha bro. I finished the first season too quick. I thought the rest would be on Netflix but it wasn't. Btw do you know any show like Narcos which you'd recommend?

Lol inaba caadi ma aha bro. I finished the first season too quick. I thought the rest would be on Netflix but it wasn't. Btw do you know any show like Narcos which you'd recommend?

I haven't still seen something that comes close to Narcos in that department ever since Prison Break Lol. There are some that
are great in their own way like Better Caul Saul, Marco Polo etc.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I haven't still seen something that comes close to Narcos in that department ever since Prison Break Lol. There are some that
are great in their own way like Better Caul Saul, Marco Polo etc.
True. I wish The Wire was on Netflix man.:banderas:

@Air Jalam There is this new series called This is England '90 surprisingly with 8.7 IMDB rating about hipster lifestyle and
party days for all those interested in knowing about what life was like back in the days in England. As Austin Powers said it
was shagadelic those days no rubber at all.

:hemad:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Right now I'm watching Homeland, HTGAWM, Arrow, Quantico and The Good Wife. I'll be dropping Quantico if next weeks ep is shitty.

In the website I use some of the popular shows with highest ratings are. Just shows macho series are attractive to a lot of people
of varied backgrounds.

1.The Wire - 9.3

2. The Sopranos 9.2

3.Narcos 9.1

For those looking for Middle East/Pakistan western themed action/comedy series check out, it is a bunch of laughs.

1.The Brink - 7.9

2. The Tyrant - 7.9

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Right now I'm watching Homeland, HTGAWM, Arrow, Quantico and The Good Wife. I'll be dropping Quantico if next weeks ep is shitty.
whaaat. are you saying last episode was shitty?! have you seen the preview for next eps? it's gon get intense :ahhhh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam There is this new series called This is England '90 surprisingly with 8.7 IMDB rating about hipster lifestyle and
party days for all those interested in knowing about what life was like back in the days in England. As Austin Powers said it
was shagadelic those days no rubber at all.

:hemad:
:idontlike:Not into shit like that bro. Wax kale soo raadilol

I actually watched Arrow for a bit and I like it. I don't know why I stopped watching it. I'ma go back and start from scratch.:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts