Favourite TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually watch the following in my spare time

1.Heroes Reborn

2.The Arrow

3.The Walking Dead

4.Better Call Saul ( I am waiting for season two to come back)

5.DareDevil

6. Marco Polo

What is your favourite?

How could I forget Game of Thrones, it will come back next year. Last time when I was in Hargeisa I was watching The
Arrow, surprisingly you can watch it with Hargeisa 4G Dongle or wireless.

My top 5 favorite tv shows are:
1. Married at first sight
2. Dual survival
3. Alaska the last frontier
4. 90 day fiancee
5. My five wives.

U

uncleruckus

Homeland :ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn: i swear Claire danes is so talented more proof that method acting is the route to true acting
all real actors go through the same route my true passion.

2 Supernatural

3 Suit's Mike hop scotching all over the damn place but let's see him getting out of the predicament he is in right now in the next season .

4 Flash :snoop::snoop: i'm so disappointed they have not learned jack shit from smallville but let see where it goes since it's only in it's beginning of it's second season i hope they mature fast like Smallville, desperately in the story line and next the character line.

5 arrow but i am just laughing :russ: cos he got mashed up by Ras alghul in his 1st encounter and Bruce mashed Ras in every encounter with ease but the community trying to argue that Oli and Bruce are on the same level more jokes :russ:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

1. buffy the vampire slayer, angel = goat status
  2. got
  3. dollhouse
  4. fringe
  5. quantico
  6. heroes
  7. 1st ssn of once upon a time
  8. mr robot
  9. american horror story
  10. hemlock grove :confused:
not in any order

Homeland :ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn: i swear Claire danes is so talented more proof that method acting is the route to true acting
all real actors go through the same route my true passion.

2 Supernatural

3 Suit's Mike hop scotching all over the damn place but let's see him getting out of the predicament he is in right now in the next season .

4 Flash :snoop::snoop: i'm so disappointed they have not learned jack shit from smallville but let see where it goes since it's only in it's beginning of it's second season i hope they mature fast like Smallville, desperately in the story line and next the character line.

5 arrow but i am just laughing :russ: cos he got mashed up by Ras alghul in his 1st encounter and Bruce mashed Ras in every encounter with ease but the community trying to argue that Oli and Bruce are on the same level more jokes :russ:

I have heard lots of hype about homeland which site do you watch in?

1. buffy the vampire slayer, angel = goat status
  2. got
  3. dollhouse
  4. fringe
  5. quantico
  6. heroes
  7. 1st ssn of once upon a time
  8. mr robot
  9. american horror story
  10. hemlock grove :confused:
not in any order

Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel is old school Lol I use to watch it back in 2001- 2003.
We have 1, 6 and 8 in common.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Buffy the vampire and angel is old school Lol I use to watch it back in 2001- 2003. We have 1, 6 and 8 in common.
yeah, used to watch it then too even though i understood very little. re-watched it awhile back, and despite being so outdated, it's better than most tv out now.

U

uncleruckus

Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel is old school Lol I use to watch it back in 2001- 2003.
We have 1, 6 and 8 in common.

Don't argue angel equals A.R.R.I.I status especially when he got his own series.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Yh. What about Dark Angel starring Jessica Alba that is old school as well.
yesss. i knew I was forgetting something. another goat show. James Cameron should do more TV :2tjlv3e: season 2 was just okay, but jensen ackles :oh6b81q: :oh6b81q:
you should give dollhouse a try, it has elisha dushku in it from buffy. joss whedon is the writer too. it got canceled ssn 2 though such is the fate of all good shows :yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending