Favourite Movie Characters

Inspired by Brother @Gucci mane 's thread on Doug Ford, I begun wondering who everyone's favourite movie character was

Mine would have to be Don Vito Corleone from The Godfather - cold, calculating, and ruthless, he's a man loved by his people and feared by his enemies who places his family and honour above all else - traits that would have made him a fine Somali if he wasn't Italian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edward Norton's character in Fight club. Has a horrible life but manages to be responsible. Has a good job emmaculate wardrobe,furnished apartment. Doesn't give a damn about women, gets crazed by one. Still needs affection so he hacks the system and goes to a bunch of self help groups.

Creates the perfect man in his head and becomes him himself. Turns into a cult leader and blows up financial debt records. A legend everything I want to be.

To the kaffiriin he fought in the past and to the mushrikiin of today he regarded as an anti-hero, but to the mujahidiinta he fought along side with and the muslimiin of today he is thought of as a hero.

To the kaffiriin he fought in the past and to the mushrikiin of today he regarded as an anti-hero, but to the mujahidiinta he fought along side with and the muslimiin of today he is thought of as a hero.

That actor looked like he acted in that other MBC Islamic show called Umar. Is it the same guy?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Ross lynch playing Jeffrey Dahmer (he was and still an obsession of mine )

There was a comic book called My Friend Dahmer written by his best friend in high school and it pretty much documents his slow descent into insanity (it is a interesting book)
81ism0GODHL.jpg

An excerpt:
tumblr_inline_ox5ntt86vj1qcnkl6_540.gif

The book got adapted into a movie and ross did a good job of capturing Jeffrey crazyness

downloadfile.jpg

Jeffrey in high school:
140px-Jeffrey_Dahmer_HS_Yearbook.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Edward Norton's character in Fight club. Has a horrible life but manages to be responsible. Has a good job emmaculate wardrobe,furnished apartment. Doesn't give a damn about women, gets crazed by one. Still needs affection so he hacks the system and goes to a bunch of self help groups.

Creates the perfect man in his head and becomes him himself. Turns into a cult leader and blows up financial debt records. A legend everything I want to be.

Edward Norton is a hero! Great Actor! I will never forget him in Hannibal movie! @Mahacagalla u too!