Favourite Animals?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Z6j2a3pPdyBTQ5iicDe9kn.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hyena and cheetah are the two most similar to us deal with it Somali men savagely only attack in groups<------ hyena trait
Am lone wolf that's lazy and expects his kids to be raised by the woman:2tjlv3e:
Am also pretty like the cheetah don't hate:2tjlv3e:
"Savagely only attacks in groups". Wait till you see madows.

I have a hint you're not somali. You sound like those indians that pretend to be pakistanis online, because they are too cowardly to talk shit in real life.

"Savagely only attacks in groups". Wait till you see madows.

I have a hint you're not somali. You sound like those indians that pretend to be pakistanis online, because they are too cowardly to talk shit in real life.
Of all the self hating creatures in this forum you chose the one guy who doesn't shit on somalis congratulations to accuse bum.
Somalis are hyena like rarely do they attack alone this is a fact.

You sound like those indians that pretend to be pakistanis online, because they are too cowardly to talk shit in real life.
I thought I was the only person who noticed that shit :dead: They comment things like “I’m Pakistani ples don’t com to Pakistan becus it’s terrorist land” while having the Indian flag as their profile picture lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I thought I was the only person who noticed that shit :dead: They comment things like “I’m Pakistani ples don’t com to Pakistan becus it’s terrorist land” while having the Indian flag as their profile picture lol
It's absolutely pathetic. Imagine having the time and effort to pretend you are another race so you can shit talk them.

What a beta subhuman move. I don't even conjure up a thought about things i consider lowly in this world.

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Of all the self hating creatures in this forum you chose the one guy who doesn't shit on somalis congratulations to accuse bum.
Somalis are hyena like rarely do they attack alone this is a fact.
Shut it. You've embarrassed yourself enough. Any man that degrades his lineage is not of that lineage even if he was born in it he is even worse than iblees......astagfirallah he is a SELF HATER.

:susp::camby:

It's absolutely pathetic. Imagine having the time and effort to pretend you are another race so you can shit talk them.

What a beta subhuman move. I don't even conjure up a thought about things i consider lowly in this world.

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
Pussies am free to pull up:manny:
I live in South Minneapolis :manny:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Pussies am free to pull up:manny:
I live in South Minneapolis :manny:
No thank you. I don't want to come across a filthy habesha midget or cowardly madow that "rarely attacks alone" or worse an cadaan school shooter incel.

Besides i already told you. I don't even give things i consider lowly the time of day.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Shut it. You've embarrassed yourself enough. Any man that degrades his lineage is not of that lineage even if he was born in it he is even worse than iblees......astagfirallah he is a SELF HATER.

:susp::camby:
Man shut the f*ck up:heh:
Why do bums that join few months try to dictate who's who bum most posters know me more than you fuckers:ftw9nwa:
No thank you. I don't want to come across a filthy habesha midget or cowardly madow that "rarely attacks alone" or worse an cadaan school shooter incel.

Besides i already told you. I don't even give things i consider lowly the time of day.
:siilaanyolaugh:
I didn’t even mention you :heh: You must be a primal Madow beast lol imagine tryna fight people because of Somalispot
Your 2 bums from white dominated suburbs or Europe majority of you losers in this forum are corny white dick riders :wow:
Ps: dick suckers the girls on this forum know how i look:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Man shut the f*ck up:heh:
Why do bums that join few months try to dictate who's who bum most posters know me more than you fuckers:ftw9nwa:

Your 2 bums from white dominated suburbs or Europe majority of you losers in this forum are corny white **** riders :wow:
Ps: **** suckers the girls on this forum know how i look:cryinglaughsmiley:
Sir your emotional outbursts signify what kind of person you are. You feel vulnerable because you have ben called out for the lying snake you are and are lashing out.

I personally have no time left for someone that can't even keep their emotions in check while trolling. Pls don't @ me again.
giphy.gif

Going a bit off topic for this but...

Are there any lions, giraffes and elephants in Somalia? Can't help but think that all our wildlife died or migrated to our neighbours.

Sir your emotional outbursts signify what kind of person you are. You feel vulnerable because you have ben called out for the lying snake you are and are lashing out.

I personally have no time left for someone that can't even keep their emotions in check while trolling. Pls don't @ me again.
giphy.gif
Bu bu am a lion yet you folded quick when pressed the difference between me and you is I'm ready prove the size of my nuts:comeon:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bu bu am a lion yet you folded quick when pressed the difference between me and you is I'm ready prove the size of my nuts:comeon:
Who wants to argue with an insane person? it's like talking to trump or nixon the schizo. Every deranged narcissist believes they are alpha but only betas push confrontation online.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Going a bit off topic for this but...

Are there any lions, giraffes and elephants in Somalia? Can't help but think that all our wildlife died or migrated to our neighbours.
There was an article a few months back that claimed that rich international business man were buying the cheetahs and killing them for their own personal pleasure. We let down oir wildlife :(

There was an article a few months back that claimed that rich international business man were buying the cheetahs and killing them for their own personal pleasure. We let down oir wildlife :(

I hope it's just a rumour but it's already happening in other countries.:jcoleno:

Trending