Father reveals he checks his daughters virginity routinely.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
T.I. is facing backlash on social media for saying he goes to the gynecologist with his teenage daughter each year to "check her hymen" is still intact. The rapper's controversial comments were in response to a question about whether he's had the "sex talk" with his daughters,

Not only have we had the conversation. We have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen," . "Yes, I go with her."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/t-i-da...every-year-with-daughter-to-check-her-hymen/#

I'm disgusted by this man.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
He also informed the podcast hosts, as well as their listeners, that "as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact."

Umm... :tacky:

Funny thing is a lot of girls break their hymen while doing physical activities or even normal things like walking or jumping. And how the f*ck can the doctor share her medical information to other people when she is 18

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
What is TI smoking?
He must be hymen

giphy.gif

On a serious note. Why are people angry? This shit is a comedy.

Just put yourself in the doctor's shoes for a minute. One of the most famous rappers in the world walks into your office with his daughter and he wants you to check if his daughter's hymen is intact. After you perform the check up and inform TI that his daughter's hymen is intact. TI screams "THE HYMEN IS INTACT, YES!!!"

And then you see his daughter breathing a sigh of relief.

If I was the doctor I would immediately start looking for the hidden camera, unbelievable.

That doctor now has one of the coolest stories ever.

T.I. is facing backlash on social media for saying he goes to the gynecologist with his teenage daughter each year to "check her hymen" is still intact. The rapper's controversial comments were in response to a question about whether he's had the "sex talk" with his daughters,

Not only have we had the conversation. We have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen," . "Yes, I go with her."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/t-i-da...every-year-with-daughter-to-check-her-hymen/#

I'm disgusted by this man.
Waa caadi as the wife should be checked too lol

Trending