Father of 16 children and husband of three wives. Quran teacher at day and taxi driver by night. Baidoa SWS.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I would like to mention - having worked with white people for most of my career, and being exposed to their life challenges, large families are better instead of growing up in a single child or two children households. Many of my coworkers have sick parents suffering from dementia, cancer, drug abuse and some other ills that require constant caregiving. Most of them coworkers are struggling with how to both work and at the same time help their parents. It took financial and emotional toll on them. Some outright gave up taking care of their elder parents. There are few who come from large families who are spread out across the state, and the US. They seem to do better.

I honestly worry about my young relatives who are growing older by the year and not getting married to have children.

I know sxb & in the health sector it’s even more depressing. When visiting friends & family in hospital I got a glimpse of that sad reality. Sometimes they would initiate conversations with us simply because they had no one to talk to. Waa naxdiin ruunti

May Allah protect us from such trials

Ameen thumma Ameen

I know sxb & in the health sector it’s even more depressing. When visiting friends & family in hospital I got a glimpse of that sad reality. Sometimes they would initiate conversations with us simply because they had no one to talk to. Waa naxdiin ruunti

May Allah protect us from such trials

Ameen thumma Ameen

They have a tough life man. Five Siblings seem about right in America. The family can even pay for college provided kids are spaced out. Older siblings will chip in for the tuition. I knopw some somali families who did and do that. Olsder kids pay for the college of younger ones. There is benefit to a large family if they succeed.

AdoonkaAlle

They have a tough life man. Five Siblings seem about right in America. The family can even pay for college provided kids are spaced out. Older siblings will chip in for the tuition. I knopw some somali families who did and do that. Olsder kids pay for the college of younger ones. There is benefit to a large family if they succeed.

Definitely laakin as you said if they succeed, this applies to those with 1or 2 kids as well. Without a doubt the different family sizes have their own benefits & challenges but the modern world dynamics has placed an extra burden to the family unit.

Furthermore governments are the biggest institutions that benefit from the breakdown of families as they incentivise actions that promote the disintegration of the family.

As long as the disintegration doesn’t interfere with their benefits they won’t do anything laakin the moment it does they take action to correct it

Definitely laakin as you said if they succeed, this applies to those with 1or 2 kids as well. Without a doubt the different family sizes have their own benefits & challenges but the modern world dynamics has placed an extra burden to the family unit.

Furthermore governments are the biggest institutions that benefit from the breakdown of families as they incentivise actions that promote the disintegration of the family.

As long as the disintegration doesn’t interfere with their benefits they won’t do anything laakin the moment it does they take action to correct it

The so called modern world is paying the price of tinkering with nature. Many countries have deep population decline, others like India and China suffer from gender imbalance(female-to-male ratios). Men outnumber women. Cultural ignorance and hatred of women in both societies caused their decline. Almost all continents except Africa is aging and dying off.. Nothing beats to be simple in life.

AdoonkaAlle

The so called modern world is paying the price of tinkering with nature. Many countries have deep population decline, others like India and China suffer from gender imbalance(female-to-male ratios). Men outnumber women. Cultural ignorance and hatred of women in both societies caused their decline. Almost all continents except Africa is aging and dying off.. Nothing beats to be simple in life.

Exactly and a point to note is that it's intentional, if you look at the history of cadaanka for instances. When they were invading & colonizing other parts of the world, they had policies promoting higher fertility rates for themselves so as to dominate & replace the natives. When they succeeded in places like n & s america, australia etc and became the dominate group, they then started to promote all manners of deviancy so as to curtail their population.

When you research in detail about the policies of chinese & indian governments in curtailing their fertility rate you'll be shocked to know the number of cadaan governments & their intentional agencies giving support for such policies. Cadaanka view rest of the world as a threat to their domination, which is why they fund these agencies to spread their norms etc under the guise of human rights, female empowerment etc

Just search UNFPA (UN Fund for Population Activities) role in china's one baby policy. In the usa there was the plan parenthood an institution that was established by eugenicists so as to curtail black population. Today black women abortion rates is about half of their live births meaning if bw for instance give birth to 100,000 children they'll also abort 50,000.

It's the sole reason why they focus on africa's fertility rates as they know that FR is one of the greatest assets that any nation possesses. They've done everything they can & continue to do so laakin africa's fertility rates isn't declining fast enough for their liking. They just want to social engineer populations to their liking.

attash

Amaan Duule
Saying it would be wealthier doesn’t even mean that you think polygamy is the sole reason for poverty or the main reason. I don’t know where he even got that. He’s clearly tugging at straws.

He’s definitely the type to argue for no reason.
I wasn't even trying to argue with you, you are the one who is trying to argue with me. I literally just said that I don't disagree with any of your points.
Like what’s the end goal? Debating semantics isn’t the real issue here, because he claims he has no issue with the idea of broke men fueling polygamy supposedly. It’s clearly bugging him that you dared to talk about Somali men who really shouldn’t be engaging in polygamy, engaging in it.

Believe me, if you made the statement Somalia would be wealthier if we didn’t have a lot of kids growing up without a father, you wouldn’t of gotten a lot of hate. Those statements are made regularly here without any long winded paragraph or push backs.

Whilst I see his point about the fact that posters here were insulting that man and we don’t even know much about him, which I agree isn’t exactly right,
Okay then, we are in complete agreement. Why are you even trying to engage with me here? :gucciwhat:
that’s not the only reason why you’ve rubbed them up the wrong way.
Yes, it was.
They’re selective and deep down they don’t care for the effects these poly men have on Somali women and kids. Thats why they’re fighting tooth and nail. Any woman says anything about polygamy they’re ready to write flipping essays in order to defend even the poorest’s right to access multiple women.
Where did I even say this??? :snoop:

If you read the statements I made in this thread, you would see that I only hopped on the discussion to personally defend the man in question, I did not intend to get involved in the whole broke men and polygamy debate. I only made the comparison with the Prophet (SAWS) because I wished to point out that character is more important than wealth, and that polygamy was not a right limited to rich men. When I said "broke", I simply meant men who are not rich. Puntite "Queen" was trying to say that only men who are rich are allowed to engage in polygamy, this isn't true according to the Shari'ah. So as long as the Quran teacher is able to provide for his wives and children in an adequate manner, his polygamy is sanctioned Islamically. As for the "poorest men", I do not support them being polygamous, and I have already stated this.

Regardless, that was all just a tangent. My main intentions for engaging in this discussion were clearly stated right here, you do not need to assume them:
My point is that it is really unfair to say that he doesn't deserve praise for the hard work he does for his children.

So you do not need to do a psychoanalysis on me by saying that "deep down he does not care about women and children". Funny thing is, the very people you are defending are the same people who keep implying that some of his children should have never been born. :gucciwhat:

Please reread every statement I made in this thread, I feel like you are confusing me for someone else. 😂

Last edited:
I wasn't even trying to argue with you, you are the one who is trying to argue with me. I literally just said that I don't disagree with any of your points.

Okay then, we are in complete agreement. Why are you even trying to engage with me here? :gucciwhat:

Yes, it was.

Where did I even say this??? :snoop:

If you read the statements I made in this thread, you would see that I only hopped on the discussion to personally defend the man in question, I did not intend to get involved in the whole broke men and polygamy debate. I only made the comparison with the Prophet (SAWS) because I wished to point out that character is more important than wealth, and that polygamy was not a right limited to rich men. When I said "broke", I simply meant men who are not rich. Puntite "Queen" was trying to say that only men who are rich are allowed to engage in polygamy, this isn't true according to the Shari'ah. So as long as the Quran teacher is able to provide for his wives and children in an adequate manner, his polygamy is sanctioned Islamically. As for the "poorest men", I do not support them being polygamous, and I have already stated this.

Regardless, that was all just a tangent. My main intentions for engaging in this discussion were clearly stated right here, you do not need to assume them:

So you do not need to do a psychoanalysis on me by saying that "deep down he does not care about women and children". Funny thing is, the very people you are defending are the same people who keep implying that some of his children should have never been born. :gucciwhat:

Please reread every statement I made in this thread, I feel like you are confusing me for someone else. 😂
Lol Funnily enough when I was writing this post I didn’t even have you mind. Like legit my grapples were more with another poster.

attash

Amaan Duule
Lol Funnily enough when I was writing this post I didn’t even have you mind. Like legit my grapples were more with another poster.
Oh, my bad. Thought you were talking about me since you quoted a thing I said. Ramadan Mubarak.

How is it impressive to have 16 children? Getting your 3 wives to pop out over a dozen children is the easy part.

Having to work round the clock doing menial jobs to """support""" you classroom sized family is not what people should aspire to. How does he expect to raise them?

If they all became doctors, engineers and upstanding members of society, then it would be impressive. This just ain't it.

Trending