Father of 16 children and husband of three wives. Quran teacher at day and taxi driver by night. Baidoa SWS.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You shouldn't have all this if you are poor. Your children deserve a better life. I know a lot of people in my family who gave birth to 12-15
Each one of them lives on onther house to cover the costs of their lives

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
You shouldn't have all this if you are poor. Your children deserve a better life. I know a lot of people in my family who gave birth to 12-15
Each one of them had a house to cover the costs of their lives
You can do it if you have Imaan

mohamedismail

It is abuse to bring new wives and children into abject poverty. What's 'Masha'Allah' about any of this?
Is that really something to be proud of? Having loads of kids when you are in abject poverty is irresponsible and careless. How is he supposed to cater to all those kids when he has to work two jobs? Somali fathers need to take parenting classes.
You guys are forgetting the ayat in the Qur'an where Allah says :

وَلَا تَقْتُلُوٓا۟ أَوْلَـٰدَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلَـٰقٍۢ ۖ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْـًۭٔا كَبِيرًۭا ٣١

And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.​

Allah tells us that he will provide for the kids. You just have to put your trust in Allah.

You guys are forgetting the ayat in the Qur'an where Allah says :

وَلَا تَقْتُلُوٓا۟ أَوْلَـٰدَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلَـٰقٍۢ ۖ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْـًۭٔا كَبِيرًۭا ٣١

And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.​

Allah tells us that he will provide for the kids. You just have to put your trust in Allah.

LOOOL

Do not kill your kids, means the ones you already have. It doesn't mean you should take the one cent you have, and try to split it among even more people.

Someone once said that 'Romance was invented by broke men', and it made me laugh but also think. Because what, other than romantic words, can convince a woman, to get with a broke man, who already has a wife and kids? What is it??

Dumaroow, don't get fooled by fancy words. SMH

As for the polygamous men with no financial sense;

Keep financially abusing women and children, so that you can brag about being 'laandhere' or because you cannot control your sexual urges. I just look forward to the day of judgement when these neglectful men are taken to task. Do they not feel ashamed when they see their children in tattered clothing, unable to get toys, an education or even healthcare? Stuffing children into overcrowded Jiingads as if they are canned fish. How selfish!

Your children need a present parents more then anything else. They need you mentally and emotionally and this irresponsible fool seems like he doesnt even see his children since he works both and night and day. Its a major sin for some people to get married and have children as these families you keep creating will be your key to heaven or hell.

mohamedismail

LOOOL

Do not kill your kids, means the ones you already have. It doesn't mean you should take the one cent you have, and try to split it among even more people.
Kids are a blessing from Allah. I personally commend this man for increasing the Ummah of Muhammad. He is doing a great job and is clearly a man of religious understanding.

It makes me look at western somalis that are single and childless always worrying about finances and think that's absurd. That's the wrong mindset.

It is abuse to bring new wives and children into abject poverty. What's 'Masha'Allah' about any of this?
Is that really something to be proud of? Having loads of kids when you are in abject poverty is irresponsible and careless. How is he supposed to cater to all those kids when he has to work two jobs? Somali fathers need to take parenting classes.
Child abuse.
Each one of them had a house to cover the costs of their lives
:westbrookwtf: yall ninjas always gon to be hating on a man who has a much stronger work ethic n grinds waaayyy harder than sum nerdy farax who works in sum random corporate office smh

mohamedismail

Your children need a present parents more then anything else. They need you mentally and emotionally and this irresponsible fool seems like he doesnt even see his children since he works both and night and day. Its a major sin for some people to get married and have children as these families you keep creating will be your key to heaven or hell.
Their is many parents with one or two kids and they neglect their kids. It doesn't mean just because the father has 16 kids he will neglect them.

The more children I know well and spend time with, the better. That said, keeping track of two children is easier than ten. Some will naturally take up more of your time than others. No point in having ten or sixteen if you don't know them well or play favorites.

Trending

Latest posts