Father had enough drowns son in Shabeelle river

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He should have handed his son to the Police instead of killing him, you can tell the son was a dhibjir, who the f*ck drinks alcohol in the countryside and plunders goats from innocent farmers :mjkkk:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
He has made no error and should be freed immediately. I was expecting some barbarism as we have had a string of serial rapes recently but that man did what he needed to before it got out of hand kudos to him.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
He’s protecting himself and his animals in a country where there is no one else to do it for you it’s unfortunate it had to come to that however. I can see the conviction in his eyes and voice that hes done nothing wrong im sure other people will verify his story.

He’s protecting himself and his animals in a country where there is no one else to do it for you it’s unfortunate it had to come to that however. I can see the conviction in his eyes and voice that hes done nothing wrong im sure other people will verify his story.
People don’t understand how hard it is back home living in poverty it’s easy to criticize when you live in the west

He has made no error and should be freed immediately. I was expecting some barbarism as we have had a string of serial rapes recently but that man did what he needed to before it got out of hand kudos to him.

I agree with Ugaas Removed,

it takes a lot for a father to do such a thing and only he knows how much trouble the son was making and i can guarantee there are a lot more he has not gotten into and kept from us and is not letting us know the son has done,

perhaps the son would have done some serious crime to a girl or needed up a murderer, a rapist etc only the father knows, do not judge him for what he has done for it takes a lot for a father to take such an action and the father must have had enough at this point

Remember the story of Prophet Kidir when he executes the baby boy and Nasbi Muuse AS scrams noooo, why did you do it, and he explained the wisdom behind it and how he will grow up to trouble his parents

I believe in absolute discipline and the right of the father to tame his children, perhaps me and Removed come from a very conservative well disciplinarian background as our people are known for,

may i remind you gentleman, once the son of Amr ibn al'as the muslim governor of Egypt and the conqueror of egypt son raced in a donkey race with an Egyptian teenager, when the masri boy won the race the teenage son of ibn al;'as slapped the egytian boy and said how dare you win

the Egyptian boy walked all the way to Medina and complained to Omar ibn khaatab, ibn khataab called ibn al'as from egypt and slapped his face, when asked why he said since you failed to discipline your son i will slap you for what your son did, the as-haba was humbled and saw the hikmat, umar had to to discipline the father since he failed in his duty to teach that to the son

wisdom is in father teach his kid manners, and its between him and God for only the father knew what a trouble maker the son was

At aged 9 in a private Islamic school in a small Europe country i will not mention, a 9 year old somali abdi in my year surprisingly called abdi took my 6 year old sister's scarf and threw her to the ground, i battered him and took out one of his fangs in the playground, i beat the crap out of him for letting get away with it tomorrow he will do worse things,

cabdi if your on this forum i will break your teeth again, :mjlol::damn::damn::damn:

my father whipped me, then the next day my mother wrote a letter to the headteacher where i was beaten blue and black by 4 big Turkish and Chechen teachers who even fought on the Bosnian side of the Yugoslav wars a fee years earlier in 1995, i was whipped so had in a private school my parents paid for that i could barely walk

i was disciplined well and father made me apologise to the boy and his i-door father

then the next day my mother said warya i expect you to defend your sister like you did, but you should not have done it in school breaking his teeth, next time do it outside the school, :snoop:

it never did me any harm, i was disciplined, it was tough love but i admired my parents for their unique way of teaching me a lesson, it made me the man i am today, i love Ogadenian conservatism and tough discipline, i lived a spartan live where i was regularly whipped for beating up local kids in my neighbourhood, i last bunched a kid aged 11

God expects every father to teach his son manners, and he is the owner of the children before the state, to hell with you fish and chips raised with no discipline,

if more man did what this father did there will be less somali boys in UK prisons, less rape, less crime, less robberies, less waste man

I wish to Thank my father and mother for the best disciplinary manners and all the whipping when i went out of hand, insha Allah i will past it to my kids,

I lived an Ogaden Spartan Live and it never did me any harm, I used to help kids my age from bullies in high school and i would help old ladies in the supermarket to take shopping basket into her car when asked, i became a gentleman thanks to all the karbashing i received when i got out of hand

:lawd:

Trending