Fat Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Strong believer in fat shaming and really make fat people know they are disgusting. Only way they will try to lose weight. I also believe in refusing to serve them food even if it hurts their feelings
LOL wtf do you actually refuse to serve people whilst you work at a takeaway shop

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
"This is a serious issue that we need to tackle. There's no way I can cuff a fat chick and since my parents will disown me if I don't marry a xaliimo, I'm getting deseperate".
:mjlol:
And I the only one finding this concern funny my guy seems dead serious but how many you wanna wife:browtf: you scared leaving it for 2 years you won't have any choices.:damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fat shaming? When did I say that was a solution.

If you are wearing a lot of baggy layers, it’s harder to notice when you are putting on weight. Also what’s the incentive of being lean if your body is hidden from head to toe? It’s the same with hair, most hijabis don’t even bother combing their hair because no one sees it. Out of sight out of mind

Sweety the solution is to drop the heavy layers that way you can maintain your weight and you have incentives. I hate to say it but the “get fit for summer “ stuff really works. All countries which force women to dress modestly have morbid obesity. Except for countries where there isn’t food to go around.

You didn't mention it Knowles, but often when the brothers are providing health advice it's through the lens of seek and destroy, they use far too much war jargon. Rather than encourage and support.

I can speak from another perspective. A more compassionate and feminine one, then these brothers. I'm not a hijabi and I'm slightly under 50 kg, so they can suspend their suspicions that I am otherwise. :yacadiim: If the ladies intend on losing weight and keeping it off. It goes well past changing their attire but requires a shift in their attitude towards themselves and food and by extension other aspects of their lives.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your ignoring the elephant in the room, everything you stated is secondary, tertiary or quaternary about the French women.

The prime reason is that culturally the French males despise obesity in their women, hence why their women are among the most self conscious in Europe.

This is what primarly drives them to these healthy eating habits, it's culturally and socially ingrained in them.

Our Xaalimo's don't have this because our males by in large champion obesity as do their mothers, aunties and grand mothers, this is unprecedented in our times and no other group does this.

Human behaviour is largely driven by consequences (fear) and incentives (hope), our women are happy being fat/obese, no shame to even come on YouTube and expose to the rest of the world.

And how can you blame them when they get a flood of comments from our sick males complimenting them excessively on their obesity on those videos ?

In such a toxic sick race-to-the-bottom climate, how can we ever expect them to develop any kind of self-awareness or self consciousness that the French women have?

People often say they are happy just as they are, as a defense mechanism against change. :mugshotman: If your friends usually eat a certain way. You will feel alienated and isolated if you decide to eat differently. Intrinsically, people just want to belong. And a lifestyle change while everyone else remains the same or even questions your newfound habits threatens your progress. Some would rather be happy and overweight among friends than normal weight/thin and solo (or so they justify this belief in their heads). :yacadiim: Chronic loneliness does a number on your health, too.

A habo mentioned to me that she was resistant to weight loss despite a chronic health condition (1) because she didn't want to accelerate her facial aging and (2) all because her friends were not into it either.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
"This is a serious issue that we need to tackle. There's no way I can cuff a fat chick and since my parents will disown me if I don't marry a xaliimo, I'm getting deseperate".
:mjlol:
And I the only one finding this concern funny my guy seems dead serious but how many you wanna wife:browtf: you scared leaving it for 2 years you won't have any choices.:damn:

The older we get the fatter we become. It's gonna be more difficult to find a fit xalimo when you're 30 so you have to cuff one in your early twenties.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The older we get the fatter we become. It's gonna be more difficult to find a fit xalimo when you're 30 so you have to cuff one in your early twenties.
You can help take care of the dozens of kids she will be popping out so she has time to exercise.

Kratos

Sonder
You can help take care of the dozens of kids she will be popping out so she has time to exercise.

Cooking their food, cleaning their rooms, changing their diapers, taking them to the park - taking care of the children is already cardio. Just have to cut out the baasto and xalwo and she will never get fat if she does all that :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts