Fat Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Let's talk about this. I'm sure everyone here has experienced the same thing. Maybe you're at uni, maybe you're at a xaflad. You glance over to the other side of the room and IMMEDIATELY it captures your eye. I mean how can it not? It's so big and takes up so much space that it's almost impossible to miss if you have a semi-function retina:

A group of fat Somali women.

That's right. It doesn't matter their age, wether 18 or 81, they all look like a human ice-cream cone. Their fat rolls combined with their loud clapping and yelling makes you question if the autistic seals from the zoo are on an excursion today. Anyway I didn't want to rely on anecdotal evidence so I did some research and I came across 4 independent studies on Somali women in Norway, Finland, Australia and the cursed UK (nacala). All studies came to the same conclusion; Somali women have a disproportionately high rate of obesity, regardless of age.

https://bmcresnotes.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1756-0500-6-119
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03670240490447541
http://diversityhealthcare.imedpub....in-liverpool-a-qualitative-study.php?aid=2015
https://academic.oup.com/jpubhealth/article/40/2/262/3827545

This is a serious issue that we need to tackle. There's no way I can cuff a fat chick and since my parents will disown me if I don't marry a xaliimo, I'm getting deseperate.

Abdi

How about Somali male obesity? Most middle aged male Somalis that I see are obese and diabetes type 2 is rampant among them. This obesity is a global phenomenon and we (men and women) aren’t exempt. The solution is simple. More exercises, eating less oily, sugary, salty foods and more greens and fruits. Whenever I go to a Somali neighbourhood, the KFC store (halal) near them is packed with Somalis. You will rarely see the Afghans, Oromo people, Eritreans and Ethiopians there.

Kratos

Sonder
Abdi

How about Somali male obesity? Most middle aged male Somalis that I see are obese and diabetes type 2 is rampant among them. This obesity is a global phenomenon and we (men and women) aren’t exempt. The solution is simple. More exercises, eating less oily, sugary, salty foods and more greens and fruits. Whenever I go to a Somali neighbourhood, the KFC store (halal) near them is packed with Somalis. You will rarely see the Afghans, Oromo people, Eritreans and Ethiopians there.

If you look at the studies I linked they also measure the obesity rates of men. While they are not favourable they are far lower than the rates for Somali women. The Oslo case study reported that Somali women have an obesity rate of 66% whereas the men have an obesity rate of 28%. This means that for every fat farax in Oslo there are more than twice as many fat xalimos. Furthermore the obesity rate for Somali men decreases with youth, to the point that Somali men in their late teens and early twenties do not have an obesity problem (relative to the general population), however Somali women are obese regardless of their age.

Strong believer in fat shaming and really make fat people know they are disgusting. Only way they will try to lose weight. I also believe in refusing to serve them food even if it hurts their feelings

Let's talk about this. I'm sure everyone here has experienced the same thing. Maybe you're at uni, maybe you're at a xaflad. You glance over to the other side of the room and IMMEDIATELY it captures your eye. I mean how can it not? It's so big and takes up so much space that it's almost impossible to miss if you have a semi-function retina:

A group of fat Somali women.

That's right. It doesn't matter their age, wether 18 or 81, they all look like a human ice-cream cone. Their fat rolls combined with their loud clapping and yelling makes you question if the autistic seals from the zoo are on an excursion today. Anyway I didn't want to rely on anecdotal evidence so I did some research and I came across 4 independent studies on Somali women in Norway, Finland, Australia and the cursed UK (nacala). All studies came to the same conclusion; Somali women have a disproportionately high rate of obesity, regardless of age.

https://bmcresnotes.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1756-0500-6-119
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03670240490447541
http://diversityhealthcare.imedpub....in-liverpool-a-qualitative-study.php?aid=2015
https://academic.oup.com/jpubhealth/article/40/2/262/3827545

This is a serious issue that we need to tackle. There's no way I can cuff a fat chick and since my parents will disown me if I don't marry a xaliimo, I'm getting deseperate.

Somalis just need to change their eating habits and hit the gym, the xalimos love their junk food, and the Abdis hardly eat and both of them have something in common they don't go to the gym, anyway that being said i have come across a few Somali ladies in my life time that were of the Richter scale holy moly :banderas: at the beginning i was like no way are they Somali :eek: but it turns out they were, even took one to a few dates that kept staring at me in the beginning any how.

You need to get over being desperate and just focus on your life and hit the gym and eat properly, remember like attracts like if you ain't in shape then forget about attracting a women who is in shape.

they all look like a human ice-cream cone. Their fat rolls combined with their loud clapping and yelling makes you question if the autistic seals from the zoo are on an excursion today.
:damn::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::damn::russ:
@Ferrari @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 Anti crew soo gala
:dead:

We manufactured this problem, made it worse and are also infecting the women back home with this disease.

Many females back home now take pictures in such ways with close-up zoom's, filters, different type of posture/angle to make themselves appear fat (despite being slim) because that's what they believe the males want.

It's no different from the bleaching epidemic, the majority of women will always try to mirror whatever the majority of the males in their ethnic group finds attractive and that's the fat light skin chicks at the moment.

To add further insult to injury, the one-foot in the grave obese mothers, aunties and grandma's view obesity as a form of good health and fertility in a women, preaching it on the sidelines.

The only way to change this, is to change the collective mindset of the males, the females will simply fall in line within a short period of time when this happens.

The Somali male that has an exclusive preference for light-skin women is riddled with self-hate and has a strong inferiority complex.

The one that champions or claims to be attracted only to fat or obese women is spiritually sick and his fitrah has been corrupted by rap music and the filthy environment in which he grew up.

You cannot be a righteous practising Muslim knowing all the hadiths about obesity, the curse of a belly and overeating but yet at the same time find it attractive, it's an oxymoron.

The guys that harbour both sicknesses (appetite for obesity and preference for light skin only) are the very worst of filth to grace this earth, and they unfortunately make up the majority currently.

As long as this sickness continues, thus will the obesity and bleaching in our women, the best way to fight back is to attack both groups vehemently particularly the bakhti male's who champion this, silence is consent.

Last edited:
Though the Op has disadvantaged his own thread by throwing around un-necessary colourful language, it is a serious issue to be discussed. That is why I let his comments slide, but if it becomes a gender war thread, it will head straight to the qashiin sin-bin.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
There are a lot of obese xalimos out there and it’s because of the covering up. They look normal with the Burkah and the skirts but once that is removed the arms start jiggling, stretch marks everywhere, one leg is bent from carrying all the heavyweight. Smh. The skinniest women are French and that’s because they are not hiding under a hundred baggy layers and their portions are small.

Kratos

Sonder
Though the Op has disadvantaged his own thread by throwing around un-necessary colourful language, it is a serious issue to be discussed. That is why I let his comments slide, but if it becomes a gender war thread, it will head straight to the qashiin sin-bin.

I apologise if my choice of descriptive language was offensive. I'm simply very passionate about this topic as I care about the health of my fellow Somali sisters; and when my passion kicks in, so too does my malignant tounge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abdi

The Somali girl and Somali boy enjoy different privileges. The girl is stuck at home with no exercises, while her male brothers are enrolled with the local soccer academy/teams and are allowed to join gyms and the parents happily fork out hundreds of dollars for their memberships. They are free to play with their male friends outdoors and they are bought bicycles to ride in the neighbourhood. All the girls have to do is eat and stay at home. No opportunities for them to exercise.

Abdi

No worries Sxb, let’s keep it clean without disses. After all, they are our mothers, sisters and relatives.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
There are a lot of obese xalimos out there and it’s because of the covering up. They look normal with the Burkah and the skirts but once that is removed the arms start jiggling, stretch marks everywhere, one leg is bent from carrying all the heavyweight. Smh. The skinniest women are French and that’s because they are not hiding under a hundred baggy layers and their portions are small.

What about young girls? That's the main demographic I'm addressing. Frankly the habaryaro can be fat and we all know why. They eat baasto with suugo that is 40% saliid by weight. They also have very little nutritional knowledge and it's unlikely to increase due to their poor English hindering them from reading any nutrition books. However, there are a staggering amount of 18-23 year old xalimos who walk like a peg-legged pirate due to the physical imbalances caused by the excessive weight and none of them wear burkas/jilbaabs. They wear a head scarf that covers half their heads, tight skirts and air maxes.

Horta what is it with hijabis and air maxes :ayaanswag:.

Kratos

Sonder
Abdi

The Somali girl and Somali boy enjoy different privileges. The girl is stuck at home with no exercises, while her male brothers are enrolled with the local soccer academy/teams and are allowed to join gyms and the parents happily fork out hundreds of dollars for their memberships. They are free to play with their male friends outdoors and they are bought bicycles to ride in the neighbourhood. All the girls have to do is eat and stay at home. No opportunities for them to exercise.

Abdi

No worries Sxb, let’s keep it clean and disses out. After all, they are our mothers, sisters and relatives.

Yeah I guess that's true, but tbh I don't think that explains it all. Somali women have a higher rate of obesity than women from conservative islamic backgrounds of other ethnicities. Do you think Somali parents are stricter on their daughters than say Afghan parents? I personally don't think so.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The French also have a culture of relaxed eating (which from the looks of it aids in weight maintenance and digestion). Not only do they eat their meals slowly (which helps in weight loss), they also savor them.

Faster eaters are more likely to be obese than slower eaters.

Perhaps, the method to this madness is eating slowly and thoroughly chewing. It helps one eat less and take in fewer calories as it takes people 20 minutes until they experience fullness (which means meals should at least last 20-30 minutes).

There are other components to weight loss - such as meal timing, nutrient quality, quantity, type, managing stress levels, limiting processed and refined foods and movement.

Anywho, I think it's a big mistake to fat shame. It's essentially stating the obvious in a counterproductive way. And since when has repeatedly calling someone fat, or problematizing facilitated any lifestyle change?

Last edited:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::deadrose: This nigga called us human ice cream cones
d17b53093beb7403342006855b3c108e--gelato-ice-cream-ice-cream-cones.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.