Fashion nova summer haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably due to the result of an unequal body fat distribution.. You see according to my analysis so far the Somali females store most of their body fat in the thigh area this can also spil over to the knee areas as well making their body look deformed...now you understand why I wrote they look better covered up ;)

Curvy women tend to store fat in their thighs, bum and hips.

If you are attracted to women with a 12 yr old boys body that is your pejorative.

The only reason why a lot of Somali women don't have good bodies is because of over eating and not hitting the gym. However, most tend to have a good outline/shape and they would instantly have the insta/baddie figure if they looked after themselves as most Somali girls tend to have a big bum with a good hips to waist ratio.

If you are attracted to women with a 12 yr old boys body that is your pejorative.

The only reason why a lot of Somali women don't have good bodies is because of over eating and not hitting the gym. However, most tend to have a good outline/shape and they would instantly have the insta/baddie figure if they looked after themselves as most Somali girls tend to have a big bum with a good hips to waist ratio.

No they wouldnt......most people somalis or non somalis are not blessed with good genes to have great bodies. Also somali girls tend to have smaller chest on average than most

No they wouldnt......most people somalis or non somalis are not blessed with good genes to have great bodies. Also somali girls tend to have smaller chest on average than most

They have big hips and bums which is what is in vogue right now. Curvy bodies.

Lowkey insults..
I like women with small waist big chest and medium sized booty.. She also must have pretty face.. On the personal level I want her to be really fierce like you..
Sariirteena dad haka Kaco :lawd:

Lowkey insults..
I like women with small waist big chest and medium sized booty.. She also must have pretty face.. On the personal level I want her to be really fierce like you..
Sariirteena dad haka Kaco :lawd:

So your attracted to top heavy women.

:damn:

No futto having women.

She has a beautiful body. She is a queen! Like all somali girls

See I found you.. Lol

giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
She's flabby.

She needs to shed the fat. I can can tell she has a nice outline naturally.
I agree heavy gym and diet is needed she has a cute face, in that case give up on the booty and try the karruche route and go skinny, put an emphasis on your strengths lol

They have big hips and bums which is what is in vogue right now. Curvy bodies.
Most men prefer breasts to asss and big hips and bum has taken out of context so much that every fat chick thinks she is curvy lol. Its big hips and curves relative to her in shape body. You cant be fat and curvy

Most men prefer breasts to asss and big hips and bum has taken out of context so much that every fat chick thinks she is curvy lol. Its big hips and curves relative to her in shape body. You cant be fat and curvy

I've noticed its mostly white men that prefer breasts. Arabs, Somalis and blacks tend to prefer ass.

The only reason why there seems to be a fixtation with ass now is because white people have caught on and now they have decided to make it mainstream.

I'm curious, what do you think of Nakita Johnson's body?

I agree heavy gym and diet is needed she has a cute face, in that case give up on the booty and try the karruche route and go skinny, put an emphasis on your strengths lol

She can't ever have a karruche body because of her build. That girl naturally has a pear/hourglass figure. So if she diets she will still have hips.

Karruche has a straight up and down structure and if she was to gain weight she will have the shape of a fridge.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
She can't ever have a karruche body because her build. That girl naturally has a pear/hourglass figure. So if she diets she will still have hips.

Karruche has a straight up and down structure and if she was to gain weight she will have the shape of a fridge.
If anyone works out and diets will look good

I've noticed its mostly white men that prefer breasts. Arabs, Somalis and blacks tend to prefer ass.

The only reason why there seems to be a fixtation with ass now is because white people have caught on and now they have decided to make it mainstream.

I'm curious, what do you think of Nakita Johnson's body?
Had to look her up.....nice body. But she has done some work. Its too obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts