Fashion nova summer haul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wallaaahi these Somali girls in the west are finished, finished pure filth. Beel eega waxani dunida isu soo qaawisay?

Faaraxs if you see your little sisters moving weird like this dh.ilo of a Xaaliimo wallaahi break her legs that is the only way the would learn. May your sisters be safe brothers.

Wallaaahi these Somali girls in the west are finished, finished pure filth. Beel eega waxani dunida isu soo qaawisay?

Faaraxs if you see your little sisters moving weird like this dh.ilo of a Xaaliimo wallaahi break her legs that is the only way the would learn. May your sisters be safe brothers.
Nasab. Bro kulaha subscribe to his sister. This has a kitaab in the background

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nasab. Bro kulaha subscribe to his sister. This has a kitaab in the background

I believe Faaraxs should hit their sisters more. Waar ragii maxaa helay, ooynkan oo dhan miyaanu waalid mise walaalo ka weyn lahayn? Its mad wallahi, go out on a friday night in London only thing you will see are Somali hoes. How comes you let your sister come home at 6 in the morning and its no problem?????????

May god be with us wallahi

I believe Faaraxs should hit their sisters more. Waar ragii maxaa helay, *****ooynkan oo dhan miyaanu waalid mise walaalo ka weyn lahayn? Its mad wallahi, go out on a friday night in London only thing you will see are Somali hoes. How comes you let your sister come home at 6 in the morning and its no problem?????????

May god be with us wallahi
Those girls are having a good time whats your problem? Didnt you meet up with a somali at a rave? Why are you such a hypocrite?

I hate her body....I know this type of body too well. Looks decent on the outside. But no shape of definition. You can aee she has never worked out in her life and severy out of shape.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
There is something weird about her tummy area. It’s slightly unsettling.

I don’t understand this whole concept of posting semi nude. Leave something for the imagination. It’s way too xtra and unbecoming given our dhaqan iyo deen.

Btw I’m loving the outrage of the hypocrite male posters who hit up clubs but act all morally virtuous :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts