Fashion nova summer haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Allah, may you wipe out these Somali hoes.

Men cannot be hoes, simple as that. Men-can-not-be-hoes. Remember that.

Second, most Somali girls in the west are lost creatures mentally and physically kidnapped by low life Madows. The only way getting them back to earth is breaking their legs indeed and I hope Somali brothers tame their hoe sisters like the Asians do. You hardly see any Asian hoes why? Because their family keeps them in check not like these poor Faaraxs who watch their little sisters leave the house in here weekend hoe outfit.

Men can be hoes. You are a prime example. Doqon. What is next? Are you going to tell me men can't be fornicators? Well unluckily for you, you will be punished the exact same way as any Somali hoe you hypocrite. Zina is zina.

Why are you talking about keeping women in check when you can't even keep your own d in check??

Talking about Allah, the sin is exactly the same so worry about your own sin. You will be asked about your own hoe antics instead of some next Xalimo.

Men like you only deserve the hoes that you lament.

Clean men are for clean women.

:trumpsmirk:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Men can be hoes. You are a prime example. Doqon. What is next? Are you going to tell me men can't be fornicators? Well unluckily for you, you will be punished the exact same way as any Somali hoe you hypocrite. Zina is zina.

Why are you talking about keeping women in check when you can't even keep your own d in check??

Talking about Allah, the sin is exactly the same so worry about your own sin. You will be asked about your own hoe antics instead of some next Xalimo.

Men like you only deserve the hoes that you lament.

Clean men are for clean women.

:trumpsmirk:

This is a tough world woman. Have you ever seen a guy getting rejected because of his hoe-ish past? LOL.

Dirty men are for clean woman
Clean woman are for dirty men.

Thats how it goes in reality, I can sleep with who ever I want I can sleep with the whole world and still get married to virgin, clean, maskeen girl. How fucked up is that. :trumpsmirk:

Oh Allah may you wipe out these hoes, disgracing our name!

There is something weird about her tummy area. It’s slightly unsettling.

I don’t understand this whole concept of posting semi nude. Leave something for the imagination. It’s way too xtra and unbecoming given our dhaqan iyo deen.

Btw I’m loving the outrage of the hypocrite male posters who hit up clubs but act all morally virtuous :rolleyes:
Disgusting site either way

I hate her body....I know this type of body too well. Looks decent on the outside. But no shape of definition. You can aee she has never worked out in her life and severy out of shape.
And never will but they will still follow her loser ass like the rest of the online losers they follow

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Thank you for posting this, walaal. Reported the video and her instagram. Encourage you all to follow suit - especially since she's posting in the Somali language. If we don't dissuade these types of people from posting haram content, then they will simply continue to post and profit from them. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) guide all of us.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Oh Allah, may you wipe out these Somali hoes.

Men cannot be hoes, simple as that. Men-can-not-be-hoes. Remember that.

Second, most Somali girls in the west are lost creatures mentally and physically kidnapped by low life Madows. The only way getting them back to earth is breaking their legs indeed and I hope Somali brothers tame their hoe sisters like the Asians do. You hardly see any Asian hoes why? Because their family keeps them in check not like these poor Faaraxs who watch their little sisters leave the house in here weekend hoe outfit.

When you say "men cannot be hoes" are you saying that men should be free from the scrutiny of committing zina?

“The fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allaah, if you believe in Allaah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment”

Unfortunately, we can't whip fornicators in non-Muslim countries but we can socially alienate them. And in the Afterlife, they will suffer far more harshly:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Last night two persons came to me and woke me up, and set off with me. … We went on and we came to something like a tannoor oven, in which there were shouting and voices. We looked inside and we saw naked men and women, towards whom flames were coming from the bottom of the oven. When the flames reached them they made a noise. I said to them [the two angels], ‘Who are these people?’ … They said to me, ‘We will tell you… the naked men and women in the structure like a tannoor oven are the adulterers and adulteresses.”

Last edited:
We 100% have better bodies than cadaans and indoyar.
There are some exceptions but for the most part Somali girls have disproportionate body.. They look good in hijab and loose Abaya etc.. But if they wear clothes that exposes the body they tend to look hideous :holeup:

There are some exceptions but for the most part Somali girls have disproportionate body.. They look good in hijab and loose Abaya etc.. But if they wear clothes that exposes the body they tend to look hideous :holeup:
You can’t tell someone’s body in loose abaya or loose clothing in general so you can’t say whether it looks good or nah.

You can’t tell someone’s body in loose abaya or loose clothing in general so you can’t say whether it looks good or nah.
In my observation.
The typical Somali female look can be described as having
-thicktthighs
-ovale shaped ass
-long forehead
-fat in the abdomen area.
With that said there are of course some exceptions..

When most people say Somali women are beautiful they're referring to their fenotype compared to Madow women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's probably due to the result of an unequal body fat distribution.. You see according to my analysis so far the Somali females store most of their body fat in the thigh area this can also spil over to the knee areas as well making their body look deformed...now you understand why I wrote they look better covered up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts