Fashion nova summer haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean z listers...you know people with no actual talent. Each one does makeup and fashion. Tell them to expand

@Jaydaan

Also, they might fix your bidaar and dressing sense and make you presentable to women below 50 years old. Why don’t you like creative people? They’ve millions of followers more than the citizens of Puntland and Somaliland put together.

@Jaydaan

Also, they might fix your bidaar and dressing sense and make you presentable to women below 50 years old. Why don’t you like creative people? They’ve millions of followers more than the citizens of Puntland and Somaliland put together.
Creative people loool. Make up artist in instagram aint creative people
Inventors are creative people. You have lost it. And hiding bidaar aint a secret some 20 year old can tell me on Instagram. The answer to that was found way before they were born. Instagram is an illusion. Peole dont look that good in real life or have such a great lives. Only fools buy into it

I believe Faaraxs should hit their sisters more. Waar ragii maxaa helay, *****ooynkan oo dhan miyaanu waalid mise walaalo ka weyn lahayn? Its mad wallahi, go out on a friday night in London only thing you will see are Somali hoes. How comes you let your sister come home at 6 in the morning and its no problem?????????

May god be with us wallahi

I've seen your posts and threads.

You're a bloody hoe yourself who has difficulties constructing sentences. Warya, what are you doing out in clubs and commiting zina and all sorts??

Maybe someone should break your leg and put you under house arrest.

Now that I got this off my chest. OP why are you posting this. I don't want to see a half naked halimo disrespecting herself uffffffffff.

What is wrong with people these days???

I hate her body....I know this type of body too well. Looks decent on the outside. But no shape of definition. You can aee she has never worked out in her life and severy out of shape.

Yeah with clothes she looks very curvy. But with her body, all she has to do is hit the gym and she will easily have a nice body as the outline is there, albeit flabby.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Maashallah, she looks gorgeous, she should become an Instagram influencer.

Guys, if you’ve nothing good to say about her and the op why insult them? Isku xishooda.
if she had the capabilities for that I would support tbh, but sxb to be real she dosent sadly:manny:
I guess were just left with these two getting real checks off fashion nova due to influencer talent

I just watched most of the clip and I’m impressed with her and a valuable lesson for dumarka cullus. Girls, why lose weight when you can hide it all till the meher takes place? Turn the tables on the Somali adage that says, “been baa lagu soo xerri geliyaa, run baa lagu dhaqan”. Men should tell lies to make her accept the wedding and be truthful afterwards. It’s acceptable within the Somali culture.

Is she from Norway? @The alchemist warka keen Sxb.

if she had the capabilities for that I would support tbh, but sxb to be real she dosent sadly:manny:
I guess were just left with these two getting real checks off fashion nova due to influencer talent
Fair enough if those 2 get paid. But i seen so many people big up fashion nova and I was thinking they cant pay all these people. Mind you most aint somalis. So a lot of them do free commercial for them to act like they are connected like that

I just watched most of the clip and I’m impressed with her and a valuable lesson for dumarka cullus. Girls, why lose weight when you can hide it all till the meher takes place? Turn the tables on the Somali adage that says, “been baa lagu soo xerri geliyaa, run baa lagu dhaqan”. Men should tell lies to make her accept the wedding and be truthful afterwards. It’s acceptable within the Somali culture.

I don't know and don't care. lol

Lool dumarka culus....you such a troll wallahi. How can a fat person lie about not being fat.....we have eyes.

Lool dumarka culus....you such a troll wallahi. How can a fat person lie about not being fat.....we have eyes.

@Jaydaan

Sxb, have you watched the clip? Obviously not, before opening your mouth and arguing for argument sake like Eeddo Caasho Catar, why don’t watch it and see what I’m talking about.

@Jaydaan

Sxb, have you watched the clip? Obviously not, before opening your mouth and arguing for argument sake like Eeddo Caasho Catar, why don’t watch it and see what I’m talking about.
I seen her chubby ass.....nothing angers me more than fatties who think they thick or sexy. So yes i was triggered by her sight

I seen her chubby ass.....nothing angers me more than fatties who think they thick or sexy. So yes i was triggered by her sight

@Jaydaan

Good looking people never comment negatively on other people, it’s always those who are beauty challenged who shame others. Could you please post your photo to debunk that concept?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Oh Allah, may you wipe out these Somali hoes.
I've seen your posts and threads.

You're a bloody hoe yourself who has difficulties constructing sentences. Warya, what are you doing out in clubs and commiting zina and all sorts??

Maybe someone should break your leg and put you under house arrest.

Now that I got this off my chest. OP why are you posting this. I don't want to see a half naked halimo disrespecting herself uffffffffff.

What is wrong with people these days???

Men cannot be hoes, simple as that. Men-can-not-be-hoes. Remember that.

Second, most Somali girls in the west are lost creatures mentally and physically kidnapped by low life Madows. The only way getting them back to earth is breaking their legs indeed and I hope Somali brothers tame their hoe sisters like the Asians do. You hardly see any Asian hoes why? Because their family keeps them in check not like these poor Faaraxs who watch their little sisters leave the house in here weekend hoe outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.