Fashion nova summer haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a voice recording fo prove im a somali male after the false accusations. Who are you to say im not muslim? You're playing with fire!
Alla af soomaali wuu yaqaana lol I never said you weren't Muslim but I see we have a different definition of what a Muslim is.

So what other filth are you going to post next?

“Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:104]

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Its not my biological sister but if she wanted to pursue a life on youtube then I would support her 100%

Im a proud muslim.

Why did you post this?

Lool@proud muslim. You’re the other side of the coin.

Alla af soomaali wuu yaqaana lol I never said you weren't Muslim but I see we have a different definition of what a Muslim is.

So what other filth are you going to post next?
Alot of people hate on me and call me all types of names for speaking the truth! As an auditor im also required to be objective at all times. Ill continue sharing the issues that is in my community

Alot of people hate on me and call me all types of names for speaking the truth! As an auditor im also required to be objective at all times. Ill continue sharing the issues that is in my community
I haven't called you names or insulted you but what you posted goes against Islam and you claim to be a proud Muslim so I'm puzzled :ayaanswag:

I too have posted somethings I was not proud of but I repented to my creator and you should do the same after all Allah (swt) forgives ALL SINS

قُل يا عِبادِيَ الَّذينَ أَسرَفوا عَلىٰ أَنفُسِهِم لا تَقنَطوا مِن رَحمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغفِرُ الذُّنوبَ جَميعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الغَفورُ الرَّحيمُ

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

I figured out who you are. :yacadiim:
Are you also from Birmingham?
I haven't called you names or insulted you but what you posted goes against Islam and you claim to be a proud Muslim so I'm puzzled :ayaanswag:

I too have posted somethings I was not proud of but I repented to my creator and you should do the same after all Allah (swt) forgives ALL SINS

قُل يا عِبادِيَ الَّذينَ أَسرَفوا عَلىٰ أَنفُسِهِم لا تَقنَطوا مِن رَحمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغفِرُ الذُّنوبَ جَميعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الغَفورُ الرَّحيمُ

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
I was talking about the other Somali men on this forum

Those girls are having a good time whats your problem? Didnt you meet up with a somali at a rave? Why are you such a hypocrite?
I dont think those girls will get same reaction here than they used to. I dont see a platinum thread. But how does fashion nova work. A lot of of youtubers and z listers advertise them. Is she getting paid by them as she is a new youtuber or she is just bigging them up for free.

Ladies if you have a deformed futo and out of shape body please hide it.. You look much better with your body covered since your Somali/horn African fenotype face will safe you.

LOLLLL I give that woman credit she has to be the BRAVEST WOMAN ALIVE to go on youtube like that and start talking Somali, I would have just made a whole new identity/ethnicity.
mjlol.png

AND SHE OUT HERE LIKING ALL THESE THIRSTY NIGGAS HATE COMMENTS!!
russ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending