Fascism

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What do you think about Fascism, guys?
Is it great for a country like Somalia? I mean we need a strong leader and a strong ideology.
And Fascism can cure the cancer of tribalism back home!
49508021_224898778444552_2302705144761942016_n.jpg

Two men, two visions of the world.

Why not, if it gives France some pride :cool:
Macron isn't helping the country walal :(
isn't the yellow vest movement just some old people complaining about standards of living increase while the wages remain low with high taxes? It's not like if the president is changed they will alter the rule of economics

Poor Macron just came at the wrong time.

What do you think about Fascism, guys?
Is it great for a country like Somalia? I mean we need a strong leader and a strong ideology.
And Fascism can cure the cancer of tribalism back home!
49508021_224898778444552_2302705144761942016_n.jpg

Two men, two visions of the world.

A Chinese style economy and an ethnocentric government is enough... We have to be of some use to the powers that be.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
isn't the yellow vest movement just some old people complaining about standards of living increase while the wages remain low with high taxes? It's not like if the president is changed they will alter the rule of economics

Poor Macron just came at the wrong time.

The yellow vest isn't just a bunch of old people, the majority of them are working class people and they trying to live a decent life when Macron is destroying the cost of the living. He sure came in the wrong time..but it was an accumulation of many factors that lead to this popular revolt!

@4head

I met a French chick who looks like her niece who hated North Africans especially the Algerians and the Moroccans. I reminded her, without them, France would never have won the two World Cups it won. The French like to claim them when they win and hate them when they are poor. It is like that African guy who was given a French citizenship after he rescued a French child. What would have happened if he slipped down and the kid fell from his grasp and died? He would've been sentenced to life and called him derogatory names like an African not knowing how to save a child. Or, they eat their children!! Did you hear the complaints of the French ambassador to America made about the South African comedian, Trevor Noah?

Did Africa Just Win The World Cup?

France Has Its Very Own Spider-Man

Trevor Noah Responds to French Ambassador’s Angry Letter After Joking Africa Won World Cup Instead of France. Trevor Noah is apparently feuding with the French ambassador to the U.S. over a joke he made.

Let me reiterate my question again, will you or your family gain any "pride" from her as president of France?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head

I met a French chick who looks like her niece who hated North Africans especially the Algerians and the Moroccans. I reminded her, without them, France would never have won the two word cups it won. The French like to claim them when they win and hate them when they are poor. It is like that African guy who was given a French citizenship after he rescued a French child. What would have happened if he slipped down and the kid fell from his grasp and died? He would've been sentenced to life and called him derogatory names like an African not knowing how to save a child. Or, they eat their children!! Did you hear the complaints of the French ambassador to America about the South African comedian Trevor Noah?

Did Africa Just Win The World Cup?

France Has Its Very Own Spider-Man

Trevor Noah Responds to French Ambassador’s Angry Letter After Joking Africa Won World Cup Instead of France. Trevor Noah is apparently feuding with the French ambassador to the U.S. over a joke he made.

Let me reiterate my question again, will you or your family gain any "pride" from her as president of France?

Americans and Frenchies don't have the same view when in comes to immigration and integration.
In France, you have to assimilate and be a part of the Society, thus leaving your country back. In America, people live in communities and it's fine. So saying that the French team is just another African team is incorrect since many players were from the French Caraibe islands, Guadeloupe and Martinique. And they are more French than most of the white french here.
And Marine Lepen isn't against Immigration..That's just some propaganda made up by the Medias. This woman is against mass migration and she's in favor of a well integrated immigration in France.

Some of the Alternative Right hate her because of that. She's too "leftie" for them.
Btw, the French team was great back then, in the 80's. And blacks were a minority.

Fascism or any other authoritarian style of governance won't work for Somalis because most of our people are clannish for such a political system.

Barre was an authoritarian and a leftwing fascist.
We need a conservative/right-wing political system that can maintain the unity of our people whilst respecting the clan system/regional differences of our people. The Federal political system of Imperial Germany can be a good model, since it respected regional autonomy, but made sure the country remained united and nationalistic/right-wing.

Bottom line is Somalis hate Authoritarianism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending