Fascism

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We need a conservative/right-wing political system that can maintain the unity of our people whilst respecting the clan system/regional differences of our people. The Federal political system of Imperial Germany can be a good model, since it respected regional autonomy, but made sure the country remained united and nationalistic/right-wing.

Bottom line is Somalis hate Authoritarianism.

Somalia could have the same system Germany had in the time of Otto von Bismarck.
Clearly, Somalia could be a great country

The yellow vest isn't just a bunch of old people, the majority of them are working class people and they trying to live a decent life when Macron is destroying the cost of the living. He sure came in the wrong time..but it was an accumulation of many factors that lead to this popular revolt!
Popular revolt my ass.

if the 1968 riots didn't make de Gaul resign then why do you think Macron will resign from the old yellow vested ladies who don't have a leader lol?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Popular revolt my ass.

if the 1968 riots didn't make de Gaul resign then why do you think Macron will resign from the old yellow vested ladies who don't have a leader lol?

Yello vested ladies? I don't see only old ladies there, i'm part of this protest.
De Gaulle was a powerful leader and appreciated. Instead of this simp, he wants a "National Debate" now :drakelaugh:

Yello vested ladies? I don't see only old ladies there, i'm part of this protest.
De Gaulle was a powerful leader and appreciated. Instead of this simp, he wants a "National Debate" now :drakelaugh:
Which bordel city are you from?

weren't you from that shitty city bordeaux? lol who cares if you are protesting in a port city.

Macron is untouchable so protest all you want you imbecile because no one cares. So go! protest with all those old ladies and plumbers because that's all I am seeing on my twitter feed and Youtube!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Which bordel city are you from?

weren't you from that shitty city bordeaux? lol who cares if you are protesting in a port city.

Macron is untouchable so protest all you want you imbecile because no one cares. So go! protest with all those old ladies and plumbers because that's all I am seeing on my twitter feed and Youtube!

It's not a shitty port city, it's nearly the 3rd largest city in the country and many Parisians come here :drakelaugh: less crime rates and instability than Paris and we have a better quality of life here (less polution and many tourists) but the cost of the living is increasing.Students, eldery and working adults are against this bastard :nahgirl::bell:

Going to vote for the Communist party during the 2019 European Parliament election.

%27EUSSR_flag%27%2C_combination_of_EU_flag_and_USSR_hammer_and_sickle.png
I understand your nihilistic approach. There is no point in denying the inevitable. Accelerate the process!

It's not a shitty port city, it's nearly the 3rd largest city in the country and many Parisians come here :drakelaugh: less crime rates and instability than Paris and we have a better quality of life here (less polution and many tourists) but the cost of the living is increasing.Students, eldery and working adults are against this bastard :nahgirl::bell:
Yeah I will shit on someone and video tape it if Macron resigns this year.

You think a bunch of morons with no leaders protesting for dumb reasons will make Macron resigns?

This it the average yellow vester

ahaha.jpg

Alright @4head sorry.

if you like protesting with grandmothers in a port town far from the presidential house then it's ok walaal.

let's be friendly again and stop the qashin rating?

It's okay bro :trumpsmirk:
i'm not upset :pachah1:
I know you are not upset because deep down you know you come from a shithole country.

I remember thinking about moving to France in the past thinking that it was the USA of Europe and checked the average salary for the major I am currently studying and it was very low.

I guess that's Probably why there are Somalis who move from France to Belgium/Switzerland.

Why are you still in France?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I know you are not upset because deep down you know you come from a shithole country.

I remember thinking about moving to France in the past thinking that it was the USA of Europe and checked the average salary for the major I am currently studying and it was very low.

I guess that's Probably why there are Somalis who move from France to Belgium/Switzerland.

Why are you still in France?

My parents live in France and i'm studying here, education is free kkkkk
I want to study medecine in 2020, by that time i'll have my bachelor in History (so in Future, i'll be a doc or a teacher haha)
and my father is a teacher too and some other family members were teachers! even my mother :drakelaugh: but there's not a single doctor in my family :hillarybiz::bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.