Farmlands (South Africa Documentary by Lauren Southern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just finished watching this. It's somewhat interesting and worth the time.

South Africa fascinates me for whatever reason. Clash of Civilizations, the West vs Black Africa, an inverse USA.
That's life f*ck whites, as fucked up as bantus are whites tarted this whole mess by going to a place they don't belong. This imperialistic bullshit is nonsense they didn't go there to help dumb bantu they went there to mistreat ppl and rob their resources. All land thieves are going to hell anyway and their children so why should i care about a fight between two barbaric ppl.

tumal

hyde
Bantus is South Africa do this to Somalis and Somali businesses as well. I hope all those whites and Somalis migrate to a country that will appreciate their work

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That's life f*ck whites, as fucked up as bantus are whites tarted this whole mess by going to a place they don't belong. This imperialistic bullshit is nonsense they didn't go there to help dumb bantu they went there to mistreat ppl and rob their resources. All land thieves are going to hell anyway and their children so why should i care about a fight between two barbaric ppl.
Land thieves don't go hell anyone can try take your land that's fair game it's your responsibility to keep it and defend it. Bantus are the uncivilised ones who are killing somalis and burning our shops I hope the whites get a tighter grip on the crazy blacks there.

Land thieves don't go hell anyone can try take your land that's fair game it's your responsibility to keep it and defend it. Bantus are the uncivilised ones who are killing somalis and burning our shops I hope the whites get a tighter grip on the crazy blacks there.
Her documentary is dumb tho. Shes claiming Europeans inhabited SA / Cape town first. So you're telling me mainland Africans didn't migrate towards there thousands of years ago through the Bantu expansion but somehow whites on boats came first? Lmao I'm with the Madows on this one this blondie should go f*ck herself .

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Her documentary is dumb tho. Shes claiming Europeans inhabited SA / Cape town first. So you're telling me mainland Africans didn't migrate towards there thousands of years ago through the Bantu expansion but somehow whites on boats came first? Lmao I'm with the Madows on this one this blondie should go f*ck herself .
What I didn't watch it she said that wtf she's acting dumb

f*ck you cuck niggas. Learn how to farm for yourself! lazy ass nigga. Whites don't ever work the fields and neither do somalis. Give them and inch and they will try to take the land and since both groups are stubborn and supremacists we will trigger the war of all centuries.

:nahgirl::susp::kodaksmiley::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Whites work the land in Zuid Afrika and Zim :siilaanyosmile:

I told you bantus are not my favorite ppl but you can't deny allah's laws. Stealing land is instant hellfire, it is one of the ten commandments and there was a specific hadith on land thieves on the day of judgement.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I told you bantus are not my favorite ppl but you can't deny allah's laws. Stealing land is instant hellfire, it is one of the ten commandments and there was a specific hadith on land thieves on the day of judgement.
I never knew that I'll look for that something new I learnt. But if you don't take land how would you expand islam by the sword.
So you're not allowed to fight the people there and expand.

I never knew that I'll look for that something new I learnt. But if you don't take land how would you expand islam by the sword.
So you're not allowed to fight the people there and expand.
Your allowed to teach ppl the religion but not steal land and ppl's homes. The prophet expanded on his own land arabia and taught his ppl he didn't just kill ppl and steal their homes and wealth. Besides you know white ppl ain't taught no one true religion.

They hate Bantus just like we do. A lot in common :siilaanyolaugh: but I wouldn't trust them in Somalia. They would still act like racist pricks and probably dominate the economy because of their high initial capital.

You don’t believe in meritocracy?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's a good reporter and member of Right wing leaning Rebel Media. Fantastic documentary tbh. I've never envisioned her to do this kinda work though, she exceeded my expectations.

You are wrong. Read this book or look up a summary of it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_in_the_Twenty-First_Century

I know Pikettys book very well

Capital return > growth

Even if it’s true, Piketty ignores the improvement in technology and consumer products over centuries, this helps improve living standards

Mobile phone today is better than 20 yrs ago , so Is a car , it needs less fuel and is more efficient, even assuming the number of cars per person hasn’t changed..

Capitalism improves living standards

Anyway

You said whites would have advantage with capital in Somalia

Where do we get the capital from to build factories, farms etc ?

You don’t have answer cuz you don’t know what you’re saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts