Farmlands (South Africa Documentary by Lauren Southern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

Just finished watching this. It's somewhat interesting and worth the time.

South Africa fascinates me for whatever reason. Clash of Civilizations, the West vs Black Africa, an inverse USA.

Apollo

VIP
Some of these Afrikaners need to come and tend to our fertile lands in Jubaland :denzelnigga:

They hate Bantus just like we do. A lot in common :siilaanyolaugh: but I wouldn't trust them in Somalia. They would still act like racist pricks and probably dominate the economy because of their high initial capital.

South Africa fascinates me for whatever reason. Clash of Civilization, the West vs Black Africa, an inverse USA.

Be careful about misinformation in that video.

This video explains well why blacks in south Africa are such savages. The actions of the previous governments are still having their effects today.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

South Africa fascinates me for whatever reason. Clash of Civilization, the West vs Black Africa, an inverse USA.

I like documentaries adeer!

You know SA use to fascinate me too till they start killing our people.

They hate Bantus just like we do. A lot in common :siilaanyolaugh: but I wouldn't trust them in Somalia. They would still act like racist pricks and probably dominate the economy because of their high initial capital.

They can stay in their white villages idc, as long as the land is productive :siilaanyosmile:

Keo

VIP
@Apollo Do you think it's wrong to claim that there's white genocide going on in South Africa because Somalis have been attacked, their businesses and some even killed. Does that not defeat the rhetoric that it's white genocide? Because I see that whites are not the only ones being targetted in South Africa. They are even creating fakenews about Somali businesses about how we are selling them poison. South African blacks are very xenophobic.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo Do you think it's wrong to claim that there's white genocide going on in South Africa because Somalis have been attacked, their businesses and some even killed. Does that not defeat the rhetoric that it's white genocide? Because I see that whites are not the only ones being targetted in South Africa. They are even creating fakenews about Somali businesses about how we are selling them poison. South African blacks are very xenophobic.

The attacks against other Africans is due to high unemployment rates, crime rates, and high perceived wealth inequality primarily triggered by the White Afrikaners. The Bantus are jealous of the White South African's wealth and power and thus attack them and any foreigners (including African refugees) because of high butthurt.

I'd say it is a side-effect of apartheid. Bantu South Africans feel like their country was stolen from them.

I hate Lauren southern not only is she a retarded alt right member she also thinks she's really smart. I hate women who think they are smart :susp:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I hate Lauren southern not only is she a retarded alt right member she also thinks she's really smart. I hate women who think they are smart :susp:
Is she the one from Rebel Media with the Adam's apple? Maybe "she's" not actually a woman.
:cosbyhmm:

She got exposed by 4chan ages ago

"Lauren was by all means a normal, dumb, white girl. She is now a racist, dumb, white girl. She had a reputation for being a bit weird, very insecure, attention seeking, and "easy." So basically she dated a bunch of brown guys. One dumped her because he upgraded to a hot Middle-Eastern girl, and also because he discovered about Lauren's reputation. Lauren got super attached to the second guy but he ended up dumping her because she was batshit crazy (and also ended up dating a rich brown girl). She didn't take the break-up well and turned into a mess. She dropped out of uni (read: dumb, white, girl) and did the whole anti-SJW thing at the walk for attention. I'm not surprised she embraced the whole white nationalism thing because she was burned very badly by the brown guys she dated. Not at all surprised that she specifically screeches against brown immigrants/Muslims, although that's also equally because of current events and their recent prominence."

1475184117420.jpg

All her brown bfs ran thru her and settled with a respectable Bushra :chrisfreshhah:

She making a killing running the white nationalist game tho :trumpsmirk:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
People in general are rather stupid. It's so easy to manipulate idiots. Just let them talk and you'll figure out what insane shit they believe in. Then agree with that shit and they're in the palm of your fucking hand. People hide themselves, but they test people to see how much they can expose and be themselves. Let them be themselves completely, and you got them.

She got exposed by 4chan ages ago

"Lauren was by all means a normal, dumb, white girl. She is now a racist, dumb, white girl. She had a reputation for being a bit weird, very insecure, attention seeking, and "easy." So basically she dated a bunch of brown guys. One dumped her because he upgraded to a hot Middle-Eastern girl, and also because he discovered about Lauren's reputation. Lauren got super attached to the second guy but he ended up dumping her because she was batshit crazy (and also ended up dating a rich brown girl). She didn't take the break-up well and turned into a mess. She dropped out of uni (read: dumb, white, girl) and did the whole anti-SJW thing at the walk for attention. I'm not surprised she embraced the whole white nationalism thing because she was burned very badly by the brown guys she dated. Not at all surprised that she specifically screeches against brown immigrants/Muslims, although that's also equally because of current events and their recent prominence."

1475184117420.jpg

All her brown bfs ran thru her and settled with a respectable Bushra :chrisfreshhah:

She making a killing running the white nationalist game tho :trumpsmirk:
Damn miskiin she turned alt right because she is missing abdul and Ahmeds :russ:

They can stay in their white villages idc, as long as the land is productive :siilaanyosmile:
f*ck you cuck niggas. Learn how to farm for yourself! lazy ass nigga. Whites don't ever work the fields and neither do somalis. Give them and inch and they will try to take the land and since both groups are stubborn and supremacists we will trigger the war of all centuries.

:nahgirl::susp::kodaksmiley::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

South Africa fascinates me for whatever reason. Clash of Civilizations, the West vs Black Africa, an inverse USA.
Uses to like this girls views on homosexuality but then learned she hates Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.