Farmland in South West State transferred to Siad Barre daughter by Somalia Government

giphy.gif

Booli Qaran, xaaraan ku naax!!

The President of South-West State, LaftaGareen, is maternally Marehan (that's why Farmajo made him President of SWS)

I warned Somalis about Marehan political corruption for years, happy to see Somalis finally waking up to their antics.

Farmaajo's brother took over the Khat industry in Mogadishu by force using Farmaajo's allies at the airport to steal khat imports from other traders.

Allah only knows what else they are up to!

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
giphy.gif

Booli Qaran, xaaraan ku naax!!

The President of South-West State, LaftaGareen, is maternally Marehan (that's why Farmajo made him President of SWS)

I warned Somalis about Marehan political corruption for years, happy to see Somalis finally waking up to their antics.

Farmaajo's brother took over the Khat industry in Mogadishu by force using Farmaajo's allies at the airport to steal khat imports from other traders.

Allah only knows what else they are up to!
These sneaky bastards :sass2:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So? Siyaad Barree family has land throughout Somalia they have a right to reclaim their stolen lands squatted by moryaan

Keep crying on twitter though :sass1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is it the one who is a health care worker ? mashallah she is a great person I am glad for anyone getting back property lost during the civil war, its an extremely expensive process you have two options, either paying the local government extortion fees to remove squatters or paying the squatters directly, most of the time the latter option is taken and the squatters still remain on the land, and people end up paying 20k just to get their property back walahi its mad max world in Somalia.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Is it the one who is a health care worker ? mashallah she is a great person I am glad for anyone getting back property lost during the civil war, its an extremely expensive process you have two options, either paying the local government extortion fees to remove squatters or paying the squatters directly, most of the time the latter option is taken and the squatters still remain on the land, and people end up paying 20k just to get their property back walahi its mad max world in Somalia.
Lol my grandfather had a house in hodan district in xamar. I have a feeling he aint getting that back :mjlaugh: :deadmanny: