Farmajo MUST Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it sad that Absame, who Marehan accuse of barely have any land in Somalia, are ruling Jubbaland? :ftw9nwa:

Whilst your Marehan/Sade people who are "SO LAANDHEER" and have "SO MUCH land", have to beg HG for seats in Galmudug, you won't even SMELL the VP position if Dir has say!

The ONLY reason you even get the PM/Presidency is because of the "Daarood name" and because Absame and Majeerteen gave you 2 seats each because you were threatening to become a HAG slave. Thank Abdulahi Yusuf for that!

Today, you are actually a HAG slave whilst using the seats the rest of Daarood donated to you.

Either way, your time is UP and soon no Daarood will let you use the name again to even get a spoon of food, let alone political power.

Unless you learn some manners and follow Absame's orders in Jubbaland and understand your place in the Daarood hierarchy.

galmudugqueen is obsessed with beesha barakysan.

didn't your small sub tribe beg to join galmudug?

as for sade, we are eating good, VP in galmudug, president of somalia, VP in madoobe's kismaayo, will be president of the xalal jubbaland.

i understand your envy, we have politically outmaneuvered you, while we are speaking now, thousands of men sade men from galgaduud iyo jubbaland are sent turkey to train. we are being heavily armed to the teeth.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
galmudugqueen is obsessed with beesha barakysan.

didn't your small sub tribe beg to join galmudug?

as for sade, we are eating good, VP in galmudug, president of somalia, VP in madoobe's kismaayo, will be president of the xalal jubbaland.

i understand your envy, we have politically outmaneuvered you, while we are speaking now, thousands of men sade men from galgaduud iyo jubbaland are sent turkey to train. we are being heavily armed to the teeth.
Screenshot_20191230-081547_Chrome.jpg

Subxanallah 10 pages of and 186 mentions of Marehan made by her alone. May Allah cure her of her hatred, indeed tribalism is a sick disease:frdfvsb:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
look at this low iq oromo warday.

sxb what land did you bring? you have no land in somalia, marehan has parts of mudug galgaduud and jubbaland?

your lands are in Ethiopia sxb, your own argument goes against you. others have fought to liberate you black oromo futo, you ungratful warday.

siyad barre brought your starving people from ethopia and settled you in afmadow.
nativism doesn't work when your idol siad barre is born in ogaden.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Galmudug queen is sick. What have we done to her?

Perhaps and mx family refused her to marry there son?

We need answers.
Let us pray for her, maybe she will be cured like I have been. All Muslims are equal:fittytousand:

look at this low iq oromo warday.

sxb what land did you bring? you have no land in somalia, marehan has parts of mudug galgaduud and jubbaland?

your lands are in Ethiopia sxb, your own argument goes against you. others have fought to liberate you black oromo futo, you ungratful warday.

siyad barre brought your starving people from ethopia and settled you in afmadow.
Mr Langaab you have no history you are like hyenas always frelying on the carcass of the hunter.

You have no history in Somalia MSB brought you from Ethiopia.You were veing bullied by Ogafen in Ethiopia that you have big cuqdaad.

You always use and abuse magaca dawlada to acheive your golas.Under MSB you used his government to displace Ogaden from Bardheere ,Fafaxduun and Burdhuubo then you become so greedy and msrched into Buale and Afmadow ti kismaayo which saw the end of the Kacanist government.
Bunch of cowards that kill civilians like women,kids and elderly.
The only reason yo7 came back to relevance in 1991 is because MJ under Morgan was protecting you under the banner of Darood and was married to MSB daughter.Then ceyr came to protect you in 1998 to capture Kismaayo they then damped you and your uncle ran al the way back to Garbaharey.It was Ethiopia that brought you back later only again yo be kicked by AS Xassan Turki.When turki named Godane yo7 marrued your daughters to Every AS leader that is non Ogaden and Godane the iid.oor ensured that most Ogaden died in Xamar.When a group of them came to know of this deception they split from AS and c9ntinued with their old Raskambooni brigade name.

By then Yacqub the elay was incharge and his wife was marexan while Fillow and Zakaria held high positions in Kismaayo.Marexan had infiltrated AS to the extent they were high ranking officials.So by default Juboyinka was under Marexan and Raxaweyne.

Then Amir Madoobe came with KDF and cut short the dream amd in 2013 Marexan along side AS fought him in Kismaayo.

Marexan were badly defeated and they will never recover from the Karbash they received in Kismaayo where more than 200 of their battle hardened warriors were wiped out in a day.Lots of stockpiles of weapons were recovered in Gulwaade in which intended for Mar.exan to fight for years.They lost Kismaayo a city that MSB inspired them to capture populate and expel the natives from the time Cascasey became its appointed govonor by MSB in the 70s.

Nomad again you failed in DDS.HG have been expelling you from.Mudug over the years that Gedo has become crowded.The promised land JL is too far and with alot of risks so Farmajo ised SNA trainned marexan to instigate a war in DDS against Liyu Polis and capture 4 degmo so that you can have a chance at politicis in DDS and probably help your kins in Mudug.That was cut short when Liyu Polis wiped them out and xaptured scores.This was the biggest defeat since 2013.Then you started crying that Liyu polis killed locals.How on earth would locals have been present in a battlefield when the entire war had been planned form months by kacanist elites.

Mr Langaab you have no history you are like hyenas always frelying on the carcass of the hunter.

You have no history in Somalia MSB brought you from Ethiopia.You were veing bullied by Ogafen in Ethiopia that you have big cuqdaad.

You always use and abuse magaca dawlada to acheive your golas.Under MSB you used his government to displace Ogaden from Bardheere ,Fafaxduun and Burdhuubo then you become so greedy and msrched into Buale and Afmadow ti kismaayo which saw the end of the Kacanist government.
Bunch of cowards that kill civilians like women,kids and elderly.
The only reason yo7 came back to relevance in 1991 is because MJ under Morgan was protecting you under the banner of Darood and was married to MSB daughter.Then ceyr came to protect you in 1998 to capture Kismaayo they then damped you and your uncle ran al the way back to Garbaharey.It was Ethiopia that brought you back later only again yo be kicked by AS Xassan Turki.When turki named Godane yo7 marrued your daughters to Every AS leader that is non Ogaden and Godane the iid.oor ensured that most Ogaden died in Xamar.When a group of them came to know of this deception they split from AS and c9ntinued with their old Raskambooni brigade name.

By then Yacqub the elay was incharge and his wife was marexan while Fillow and Zakaria held high positions in Kismaayo.Marexan had infiltrated AS to the extent they were high ranking officials.So by default Juboyinka was under Marexan and Raxaweyne.

Then Amir Madoobe came with KDF and cut short the dream amd in 2013 Marexan along side AS fought him in Kismaayo.

Marexan were badly defeated and they will never recover from the Karbash they received in Kismaayo where more than 200 of their battle hardened warriors were wiped out in a day.Lots of stockpiles of weapons were recovered in Gulwaade in which intended for Mar.exan to fight for years.They lost Kismaayo a city that MSB inspired them to capture populate and expel the natives from the time Cascasey became its appointed govonor by MSB in the 70s.

Nomad again you failed in DDS.HG have been expelling you from.Mudug over the years that Gedo has become crowded.The promised land JL is too far and with alot of risks so Farmajo ised SNA trainned marexan to instigate a war in DDS against Liyu Polis and capture 4 degmo so that you can have a chance at politicis in DDS and probably help your kins in Mudug.That was cut short when Liyu Polis wiped them out and xaptured scores.This was the biggest defeat since 2013.Then you started crying that Liyu polis killed locals.How on earth would locals have been present in a battlefield when the entire war had been planned form months by kacanist elites.

Which areas did they try to capture in DDSI?

I warned my elder about their ways, they have been trying to push MJs in DDSI for years also.

They are very hungry for land and relevance.

Just as I suspected.

The same area their militias are constantly starting trouble in and now that you guys beat them, they want to act like victims.

People think I just pick on them but anyone with eyes can see how toxic their behaviour is as a clan.
Do you know when sending soilders to train in Turkey they use quota system of 4.5

Marexan most of the times uses the entire Darood quota.So that they can be trainned as special forces in Yrkey which they were trainned as Danab.

Then they wanted to bring them back to Bardheere to fight Madoobe but to get to Kismaayo they need to pass through Buale.and they will be wiped out in a single battle.Because thw Ethiopians will not be at the frontline Marexan would need to fight their won battles.So they decided to take them to Galmudug under the guise of SNA sent to keep peace during elections.When most of their ammo and hard ware arrive dhty were sent to DDS because Marexan knew they had special relationsship with ethiopia.That Marexan SNA will not be attscked by Ethiopian federal forces.So they deliberarly attacked Liyu Polis and killed like a dozen in the first day.But Their gains were short lived when Liyu reinforcements came and they were completely and utterly wiped out.They had to call Abye to save their face.
Abye could not help them.So they started crying foul like claimming that Liyu police attacked Marexan civilians in the conflict area.While in reality most of their civilians knew of the impending plot and had vacated the area before the clash.

Just imagine gow low tgese guys are using SNA for tribal reasons in a foreign soil.

Do you know when sending soilders to train in Turkey they use quota system of 4.5

Marexan most of the times uses the entire Darood quota.So that they can be trainned as special forces in Yrkey which they were trainned as Danab.

Then they wanted to bring them back to Bardheere to fight Madoobe but to get to Kismaayo they need to pass through Buale.and they will be wiped out in a single battle.Because thw Ethiopians will not be at the frontline Marexan would need to fight their won battles.So they decided to take them to Galmudug under the guise of SNA sent to keep peace during elections.When most of their ammo and hard ware arrive dhty were sent to DDS because Marexan knew they had special relationsship with ethiopia.That Marexan SNA will not be attscked by Ethiopian federal forces.So they deliberarly attacked Liyu Polis and killed like a dozen in the first day.But Their gains were short lived when Liyu reinforcements came and they were completely and utterly wiped out.They had to call Abye to save their face.
Abye could not help them.So they started crying foul like claimming that Liyu police attacked Marexan civilians in the conflict area.While in reality most of their civilians knew of the impending plot and had vacated the area before the clash.

Just imagine gow low tgese guys are using SNA for tribal reasons in a foreign soil.

Exactly.

Marehan has used the 4.5 "Darod" card maliciously. Like I said before, Absame AND Majeerteen need to demand their 2 seats back each and let Marehan go back to the 12 they had before.

They have proven that they are only interested in uplifting themselves at the expense of other Daarood.

@Teeri-Alpha , since you're connected, I strongly suggest snatching those seats back from Marehan.

We need to get rid of the 4.5 sharing formula and only share based on districts/Federal states.

Also, the only group that was left babysitting Marehan was Absame in DDSI and we also have Mudug Majeerteen protecting Wagerdhac.

I think it's high time we let them fend for themselves and fully join HAG like they're desperate to do.

she and django are beyond saving, both low IQ and both full of uqdad.
Low IQ wa adhiga who is bushman.

Marexan iyo cuqdad wa walaalo.
she and django are beyond saving, both low IQ and both full of uqdad.
Marexan have always had cuqdad to the extent that however tells them their true nature they claim that they have cuqdad on them.

Tell me if Marexan have no cuwdad why did they settle Marexan in Ogaden lands in Gedo in the 70s while they had no beef with Ogaden? Its cuqdad

Tell me why MSB used military to rape and kill MJs in Bari in the 70s if it is not cuqdad and his fesr that they were better than him.

Tell me why Marexan cleansed MJ from kismaayo in 1998 when MJs lived in Kismaayo for more than 100 years while Marexan are recent migrants.They would rather share the city with Ceyr even though Ceyr cleansed them from Most of Mudug.

Tell me why MX are hell bent on destorying PL andJL ? If this is not cuqdad.

Tell me why they are sponsorung shiftas in NFD if tgis is not cuqdad.

Tell me why MX send SNA army to fight in a foreign soil if this is not cuqdad.

Saxib Cuqdad is when you see me and Puntite queen dreaming about gaajobaharey iyo dusamareeb which we dont.

You came to our lands and want to dictate to us.

Nomad cuqdad flows in your blood and you were born with it.

Even your old man adheer Idaa Ja'a your learned scholar claims Kismaayo belongs to Marexan.

Kuqabso ku qadhi meysid.

Exactly.

Marehan has used the 4.5 "Darod" card maliciously. Like I said before, Absame AND Majeerteen need to demand their 2 seats back each and let Marehan go back to the 12 they had before.

They have proven that they are only interested in uplifting themselves at the expense of other Daarood.

@Teeri-Alpha , since you're connected, I strongly suggest snatching those seats back from Marehan.

We need to get rid of the 4.5 sharing formula and only share based on districts/Federal states.

Also, the only group that was left babysitting Marehan was Absame in DDSI and we also have Mudug Majeerteen protecting Wagerdhac.

I think it's high time we let them fend for themselves and fully join HAG like they're desperate to do.

actually cousin, uncle cabdullahi yusuf gave them 9 Mps, out of daroods 60 Mps allocation,

dhulbahante got 8

warsenglai got 5

Absame got 15 , Mj got 14

the remaining 9 spread around the daroods from puntland,

the marehan told/ threatened uncle yusuf we will support hawiye camp if you dont increase our 9 Mps, so uncle yusuf came to nariobi, he spoke to Ogaden, he spoke to Mj already and said i am very worried marehan will go to hawiye camp, can you offer some of your Mps please, Absame gave 3 Mps and thus reduced their Mps from 15 to 12 today, Mj gave 2 mps, thus decreasing their number from 14 to 12, so today we have a situation where marehan has increased their mps from 9 to 14, they got 5 extra from Mj and Absame, they have spit in the face of uncle yusuf because they are basically hawiye in mentality, they get more Mps than Absame who lives in 3 gobals in jubaland and half of bakool, bakool's 6 degmo, 3 degmo are Cawlyahan, and they get more Mps than Mj, 99% of Mj who live in Somalia and out number marehan like 7 times,

this is an insult, i told you, only Mj and OG are the only ones willing to sacrifice when the time comes, this is why uncle yusuf asked only them,

if i could go back to 2004, i would tell uncle yusuf dont increase their mps from 9 to 14 at our expense, they will still go to the hawiye side anyways and stab us in the back,

and to add insult to injury, puntland or jubaland doesn't get anything, scholarship, military officers, central bank people, all mid level posts are all used by marehan using the darood card,

we have banned them having any seats in DDS, we will control them in DDS but we need to step up our game in somalia, MJ and OG are very strategic, very infuencalt

we need to ban together, and take over somalia, no ifs, we are both known for our patience, Mj cannot allow xoolo to rule him in somalia,

we need to bribe the weak Mps from all these camps, take over the country in stealth, use our advantages across the horn, leave Kenya and Ethiopia to us, we will sort them out from there, we Mj to deal with the people he used to rule, those ones must be bowed again, take over the country and implement confederacy, much stronger than federalism,

we just need 1 more uncle yusuf wallahi, he will implement confederacy, create 4 capitals like in South Africa so xamar is weakened politically,

why can we not even move the bloody capital? implement 1 man 1 vote, and station 150K men from DDS in the xamar or new capital,

sure it sounds impossible and far fetch, but why can we not take over the damn nation, implement a very strong confederacy, re write the Constitution? or leave this shut hole country,

we can declare JIM and PIM in the same day, threaten to leave unless a stronger federalism is enacted, we can get OG alone winning votes in a 1 man 1 vote, if harti join us we can easily win 80%, Absame alone has between 11-13 million out of the estimated 15 million in DDS,

we need some drastic action, we cannot sit and let animals rule the capital and piss on it for another 40 years,

this cannot be allowed to go on, we might as well give up and allow them to piss inside garowe and afmadow, rule us directly, bow for them, or take drastic action, get back the nation, we need to sort this out, we are men known for solving problems,

xamar has became a circus and darood has allowed the ones with the most hardcore cuqdad to represent us, deep down hawiye laugh at us,

we need to leave this shyt hole called country or take hold over it, no iffs, we keep wasting the future of our children and grand children, xamar with us will not be fixed for another 100 years, too backward a people have been given power,

fock 4.5, it was designed to screw us over, raxanweyn with less land than whole of Mj alone gets more seats, WTF, this is so crewed up,

what we need are strong regional States with veto power to block the FGS, and only us will implement this, the ones who loot the nation dont want it, only we do for our own protection,

Mj and OG keep holding meetings in London, they bloody need to get a move on, more actin, less talk.

Last edited:
we need to create a council:

it should have the following agendas, when cabdullahi yusuf came to OG in Nairobi in 2004 and said cousins i wish to became president, help me, help me get back the capital, the first thing OG asked was how can we help, placed him in a hotel, got him connected to Kibaki president of kenya, we have worked together,

1) we need to strengthen talks and created a council to discuss greater horn of African interest, Mj and OG have always been like Germans and French, great under cover hidden rivalry, some times it amazes how little connection these people have had in dealing with one another, we need to focus, put aside the stealth keeping an eye on each other and work on taking over horn of africa, leave Ethiopia and kenya to us, somalia to you,

2) stop the khaatumo humiliation, we can send 100K liyu once the dust settles, dhulbahante just needs money to be bribed, we will give their elders a monthly check,. we will out spent 1door, this is not just a saving face for harti but for darood, we cannot watch a brother suffer even if its his own hands,

cabdi iley told galayd how can i help, i can give weapons, he even sent men once, but dhulbahante is under black magic me thinks, so numb, but if your mad then your brother is your keeper,

3) avoid 1door from benefiting from DDS economically, bosaso and djabouti ports must come first, hawiye ports is too fragile, the will blow up the gas and oil pipelines anyways, or steal it, its in puntland's interest to take advantage of this massive 100 million market access and 50 million more in kenya that OG has access to

4) Mj needs to get over the worry and concerns of OG dominance, example, ahmed amdoobe gave three Ogs contracts to fish jubaland waters, Putnland went to the Chinese company they worked with and told them came and fish from our waters in puntland, jubaland is too unstable, this was no need, another case, several years puntland sent men to ahmed madoobe and told him give Mj kismayo port control, he told them bosso for mj, ksimayo for OG, berbera for 1door, xamar for abgal, they patronised 6 mj guys who said we will create trouble, climbed a house roof and started to shoot, they were dealt with, its little things like these, we know Mj plots day and night, but Mj needs to priorities, we need the kismayo port, mj has massive coastline, more ports, we have welcomed him in kismayo, said lets eat from the same plate, back stabbing one another doesn't help any of us, we need to stop this hidden xin and rivaly,

I am aware every little move Mj makes, I am very well connected to Jubaland,

enemies are at the gate, harti needs to wake up, smell the coffee, stop the xin, MJ should not fear OG dominance, we have never over stepped, if we did we would have looted your rights in kismayo, or DDS, places we rule we have looked after harti as our own, all the high seats in kismayo, we are a people that you can reside with at peace, we dont like abuse or corruption by nature,

5) we need a plan to take over somalia, dominate her, dont apologise, the weak are dominated, we should not apologise taking back somalia from backward people bent on corruption, looting, or we device a plan to break away and leave this shythole,

6) a weak 1door is in my interest, and yours as harti, they have even spoken to the Russians, many arab nations, these nations have not exactly been friendly to DDS breaking away and we cannot have a sovereign 1door to our north, full stop, this must be fully understood, only cabdullhu yusuf seems to have understood this from harti camp, a free 1door is a major danger, he will use the new nation to import weapons, they lack deen and morals and have cuqdad, they will became like the Romulans at your door step, never ever allow them to became a state,

Which areas did they try to capture in DDSI?

I warned my elder about their ways, they have been trying to push MJs in DDSI for years also.

They are very hungry for land and relevance.

cabdi iley, cagjar or liyu police or ONLF are all united not a single inch of DDS can be lost, in the last 2 months liyu have recovered moyaale for garre from boran, 3 degmo for ciise from canfaar and tigra, warder from SNA marehan shifta,

no Ogaden will ever allow a single inch to be touched, this is why Ogaden are extremely aggressive, they have a plan for referendum from ethiopia, so they dont want to appear weak or unable to defend their land, they have bigger goals, last thing they want is being forced to stray away from the goal of referendum and thus all land grabbers will be dealt with harshly,

just imagine an entire clan with their leaders all the same mentality as cabdullahi yusuf, not a single inch can be lost, no iffs, no buts, this is why 1door too were karbashed, how can marehan and 1door stand men who can take back land from oromo boran and tigra and canfaar ? these marehans are clueless, they have no idea how OG sees himself, as the last and final defender of all DDS lands

insha Allah mark my word, we will deport all of them back come next summer, if we win insha Allah,

wallahi they fantasies if they think they can capture lands from DDS, we murked HG for trying it and we made 1door bend over for even thinking about it, hence why they fear us,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending