Farmajo apologises for the actions of the previous government against citizens of northern somalia

Do u feel better when u lie ? HSM made clear he apologizes in the name of the Somali state.

Hassan Sheikh Mohammoud said literally:

- Makes clear that the government's atrocities in the north, were worse than anywhere else in the country and different to the civil war later

- Shares grievances with the victims and says it still hurts for him, because they were killed by their own taxes.

- Apologizes in the name of the Somali state.

- Praises SL's peace and progress

- Says their is no apology for the atrocities commited in the north

- Makes hopes for the future talks between Somaliland and Somalia

This is what you call an apology and he did it many times before.

Farmaajo literally said:

- the atrocities were not based on tribes

- denies indirectly a marginalization of the north by the south

- The guys from the north (SNM) should apology as well.

Farmaajo is a sick individual by Allah he is, how can u apology for 50k dead people in the name of the gov, by denying they were targeted for their tribe + calling out the rebel group that saved them from the government and risked their lives.
When he said it wasnt about tribe he meant It wasn’t a tribal war but a former regime targeting a region/tribe. Don’t be dishonest. Everything else you said I agree with and the president covered besides belittling all the death and carnage everywhere else in comparison. Sorry but no one persons life is more valuable than the next.

So based off what the president actually said what is your issue? All tribal militias had faults and committed atrocities no need to lie about it. Like I said above I’m Murusade Hawiye, Ali Wardiigley was part of the foundation of SNM but when he realized Ethiopian backed separatist factions were taking over he renounced and left them and became one of the founder of USC.
Cali Wardhiigley AUN the USC godfather, he is respected by all of HAG. :salute:Yes he was the SNM deputy but left the organisation and took Caydiid and HAG troops with him, some say it was because Sii.laanyo wanted all the funds coming into the SNM to liberate his subclan territories only.

He left the country in 1969 and never worked for Afwayne, he was true to his opposition rather than an opportunist who only wanted to join the winning team.

stop twisting history and what people say brother. What is your actual problem beside the truth that the Pres said? He wasn’t apologizing to SNM who committed crimes themselves but the regular people. And as much as some are brainwashed to believe there are clans or “the south” responsible. Those are facts. He apologized for the atrocities committed by a former regime in the name of a state, since he is the current head of it.

Do u feel better when u lie ? HSM made clear he apologizes in the name of the Somali state.

Hassan Sheikh Mohammoud said literally:

- Makes clear that the government's atrocities in the north, were worse than anywhere else in the country and different to the civil war later

- Shares grievances with the victims and says it still hurts for him, because they were killed by their own taxes.

- Apologizes in the name of the Somali state.

- Praises SL's peace and progress

- Says their is no apology for the atrocities commited in the north

- Makes hopes for the future talks between Somaliland and Somalia

This is what you call an apology and he did it many times before.

Farmaajo literally said:

- the atrocities were not based on tribes

- denies indirectly a marginalization of the north by the south

- The guys from the north (SNM) should apology as well.

Farmaajo is a sick individual by Allah he is, how can u apology for 50k dead people in the name of the gov, by denying they were targeted for their tribe + calling out the rebel group that saved them from the government and risked their lives.

HsM "apology" is 4 years old

But it clearly wasn't good enough 4 yall

This one will be :nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:

When he said it wasnt about tribe he meant It wasn’t a tribal war but a former regime targeting a region/tribe. Don’t be dishonest. Everything else you said I agree with and the president covered besides belittling all the death and carnage everywhere else in comparison. Sorry but no one persons life is more valuable than the next.

So based off what the president actually said what is your issue? All tribal militias had faults and committed atrocities no need to lie about it. Like I said above I’m Murusade Hawiye, Ali Wardiigley was part of the foundation of SNM but when he realized Ethiopian backed separatist factions were taking over he renounced and left them and became one of the founder of USC.

stop twisting history and what people say brother. What is your actual problem beside the truth that the Pres said? He wasn’t apologizing to SNM who committed crimes themselves but the regular people. And as much as some are brainwashed to believe there are clans or “the south” responsible. Those are facts. He apologized for the atrocities committed by a former regime in the name of a state, since he is the current head of it.

I didn't read what you've written. Take my heart rating and don't violate our peace treaty ukhti.
:mjkkk:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Thank you president Farmaajo, apologizing is one of the main signs of maturity, it shows that there’s hope in solving this long time conflict. I hope our brothers and sisters in Somaliland accept it :)

Ali Mohamed Osoble

Ali Mohamed Osoble '(Somali: Cali Maxamed Cosoble [Cali Wardhiigleey]) was a prominent Somali politician and Member of Parliament in the civilian government. He was born in Ceelbuur in 1930. He held ministerial positions (including from 1967 was Minister of Health and Social Affairs and 1969-69 Minister for Information of the Egal Government. ) before the takeover of the Siad Barre military government. Before he founded with others the U.S.C he was the Vice chairman of the S.N.M from 1984–87 and he left them after he disagreed with the Ethiopians on the Unity of Somalia. From January 1989 he was elected in Rome as first chairman of U.S.C. He died in Rome in 1990.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to get to grips with reality before you run around calling anyone langaab @Samaalism

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Ali Mohamed Osoble

Ali Mohamed Osoble '(Somali: Cali Maxamed Cosoble [Cali Wardhiigleey]) was a prominent Somali politician and Member of Parliament in the civilian government. He was born in Ceelbuur in 1930. He held ministerial positions (including from 1967 was Minister of Health and Social Affairs and 1969-69 Minister for Information of the Egal Government. ) before the takeover of the Siad Barre military government. Before he founded with others the U.S.C he was the Vice chairman of the S.N.M from 1984–87 and he left them after he disagreed with the Ethiopians on the Unity of Somalia. From January 1989 he was elected in Rome as first chairman of U.S.C. He died in Rome in 1990.

You need to get to grips with reality before you run around calling anyone langaab @Samaalism

@embarassing
Why do u support Farmaajo in his re-election bid when your Hassan Kheyre has a more realistic chance of getting re-elected next year?
They’re running together, two terms each is the goal. It’s about the party, other party members will continue winning presidencies is the goal. I support NN as a whole.

*Until and of course a better option arises. I’ve asked people here many times to suggest a better candidate to me and promised I’d support them but not a single person has been able. Says enough. #NN lol

Last edited:
They’re running together, two terms each is the goal. It’s about the party, other party members will continue winning presidencies is the goal. I support NN as a whole.

*Until and of course a better option arises. I’ve asked people here many times to suggest a better candidate to me and promised I’d support them but not a single person has been able. Says enough. #NN lol

Ahh but kheyre has grand ambitions of his own. It is almost certain he will run for president alongside Farmaajo. So who do u support in the tragic event of a split in NN. Farmaajo or Kheyre? :cosbyhmm:

Ahh but kheyre has grand ambitions of his own. It is almost certain he will run for president alongside Farmaajo. So who do u support in the tragic event of a split in NN. Farmaajo or Kheyre? :cosbyhmm:
I don’t believe so. People have been making wild split predictions since 2017 on here lol. It’s not going to happen.

05621354-50ED-4E00-A0DB-09CA55C965BE.jpeg

If your definition of support is an army of bots, you're absolutely right; President Deni can't compete with Nabar iyo Naxdin.
No no of course not. It seems Farmaajo has more support from the average person in Puntland then Deni does.

It would explain your confusion on why so many support the federal govt online.

There is 0 consistency. You blame people off of clan affiliations and bring up Tuke who is from former British SL meaning hed be your country men in your wildest dreams, but blame the south.

It’s why no one takes ppl like you serious.

That general is from Sool region.
There is 0 consistency. You blame people off of clan affiliations and bring up Tuke who is from former British SL meaning hed be your country men in your wildest dreams, but blame the south.

It’s why no one takes ppl like you serious.

That general is from Sool region.

You support people based on clan affiliation. Mr. Kheyre

Trending