Farmajo apologises for the actions of the previous government against citizens of northern somalia

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
But he won't apologise for the regime poisoning the wells in Mudug, mass incarceration of Majeerteen and ordering the rape of our women.

It's all our own fault though, we don't demand it.

Well done to Somaliland for standing up for themselves.
@Finesse,

AUN to all those killed

Best,

Faahiye

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

Puntites started the first rebel movement for a reason, we were against Siyad Barre prior to your people and for good reason.

All Somalis were cheering for Siad Barre when Majeerteen were being slaughtered and ganged up on.

What is your point? one can be a victim and also a perpetrator. Just because MJ were victims in the 70s of the former government doesn't mean they weren't part of the perpetrator group in the 80s.

Kkkkkkk do you people understand somali, this is no different than his thesis where he says "people died in a crossfire" The the end of the clip proves that because he says "the ones who took up arms(snm) should apologize too"

What is your point? one can be a victim and also a perpetrator. Just because MJ were victims in the 70s of the former government doesn't mean they weren't part of the perpetrator group in the 80s.

As were the Isaaq, perpetrators and victims.

So, what's your point?

At the end of the day, the apology is not genuine. But, he is trying to score political brownie points which is pathetic. It was not long ago he said that the civilans that died was due to being caught in the "crossfire".

Last edited:
Kkkkkkk do you people understand somali, this is no different than his thesis where he says "people died in a crossfire" The the end of the clip proves that because he says "the ones who took up arms(snm) should apologize too"
No it isn’t. He apologized officially and publicly as the head of state. It doesn’t mean he, the current govt, the “south”, his clan or anyone but the actual perpetrators were guilty. Random people who have never supported or would’ve supported such things wont ever feel guilty about it. You sound psycho trying to blame randoms.

For the weirdos who say “it’s not genuine”, the issue is that you’re not genuine people who are motivated by anything decent. No matter what he as the head of state does it wouldn’t satisfy you because you’re just trashy people using other people’s pain and misfortune as a political tool. No one takes you seriously and everyone expected BS reactions from you regardless, it was never for people like you so your feelings about it are irrelevant.

:manny:

For the weirdos who say “it’s not genuine”, the issue is that you’re not genuine people who are motivated by anything decent. No matter what he as the head of state does it wouldn’t satisfy you because you’re just trashy people using other people’s pain and misfortune as a political tool. No one takes you seriously and everyone expected BS reactions from you regardless, it was never for people like you so your feelings about it are irrelevant.

But, it is easy for you to say......

No it isn’t. He apologized officially and publicly as the head of state. It doesn’t mean he, the current govt, the “south”, his clan or anyone but the actual perpetrators were guilty. Random people who have never supported or would’ve supported such things wont ever feel guilty about it. You sound psycho trying to blame randoms.

What the fok are you blabbing about:shookgabre:I think you responded to the wrong person. What I said and your response are worlds apart:ayaanswag:

This is a public forum.What makes your opinion any more relevant ?

You support N&N because Kheyre is murursade...your Qabiil.

But, it is easy for you to say......
You’re claiming other people’s history solely based off clan. A man from my clan was one of the founders of SNM, when it became obviously qabil based he went on to found the USC. Ali Wardiigley look it up. You use real human beings pain and sufferings for psychotic baseless BS political gains (at least what simpletons like you think are). I’m pretty sure a Murusade man was one of the early financiers and founders of SNM, USC, etc.

@Mckenzie wasnt Ali Wardiigley part of SNM but when it was usurped by weirdos who never wanted to support Somaliweyn before independence (a small minority supported by Ethiopia before the 60’s) usurped it? Those are the fringe who took over during the chaos after the war btw. You should study history in depth you’ll learn a lot.

If you think I have any hate towards anyone based on “clan” or would be okay with anyone human being, let alone a Muslim, let alone a Somali being harmed because of clan, you’re a sick mentally ill person yourself who probably is projecting their own feelings.

You’re claiming other people’s history solely based off clan. A man from my clan was one of the founders of SNM, when it became obviously qabil based he went on to found the USC. Ali Wardiigley look it up. You use real human beings pain and sufferings for psychotic baseless BS political gains (at least what simpletons like you think are). I’m pretty sure a Murusade man was one of the early financiers and founders of SNM, USC, etc.

@Mckenzie wasnt Ali Wardiigley part of SNM but when it was usurped by weirdos who never wanted to support Somaliweyn before independence (a small minority supported by Ethiopia before the 60’s) usurped it? Those are the fringe who took over during the chaos after the war btw. You should study history in depth you’ll learn a lot.

If you think I have any hate towards anyone based on “clan” or would be okay with anyone human being, let alone a Muslim, let alone a Somali being harmed because of clan, you’re a sick mentally ill person yourself who probably is projecting their own feelings.

The first chairman was a nin subeer awal. But, the SNM was founded by Habar yoonis.

Trending