Farmajo apologises for the actions of the previous government against citizens of northern somalia

What the fok are you blabbing about:shookgabre:I think you responded to the wrong person. What I said and your response are worlds apart:ayaanswag:
No, I’m not surprised or anything but it’s probably because you have issues with reading comprehension. I’m a Murusade, Ali Wardiigley was part of SNM then USC and one of the biggest financiers of it. Why would you ever blame random people who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened? You don’t give a flying F about them but are using them for what you THINK is political gain.

Main point is, if you’re too slow to realize, no one feels guilty about it because of clan affiliation or whatever else. Only the people who acted out the atrocities rightfully should feel guilty and brought to justice for it.

The President never was reaching out to psychos such as yourselves who use real humans beings suffering as a political tool, there is a chance I genuinely feel more for them than you ever would based off your character on here.

Keep crying for the rest of your life see where it gets you (whether you’re a real Somali or ajnabi w.e.)

:)

No it isn’t. He apologized officially and publicly as the head of state. It doesn’t mean he, the current govt, the “south”, his clan or anyone but the actual perpetrators were guilty. Random people who have never supported or would’ve supported such things wont ever feel guilty about it. You sound psycho trying to blame randoms.
Also to add that most of Somalia’s population is young and were born way after Siyad Barre. Basically, most Somalis weren’t alive when the genocide happened so I don’t get this excuse of blaming clans and random people for what the Kacaan did.

Also to add that most of Somalia’s population is young and were born way after Siyad Barre. Basically, most Somalis weren’t alive when the genocide happened so I don’t get this excuse of blaming clans and random people for what the Kacaan did.
They know this as well as you and I do, so if they ever use that as a political tool to argue against random people it shows how much they don’t care about those real peoples suffering. They’re sick and delusional people. Never to be taken serious.

I view those types as your average lowly qabilist on here. It’s what changed my mind completely about the whole SL project on here, which I never thought of that way before because I knew about through real people irl but never the political brainwashing behind it.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Exactly my point everyone has blood on their hands. No one is clean.
Isaaq started the bloodshed unprovoked. When the 80s came around the memory of the Mudug Genocide was still fresh and the relatives of victims were lining up when they heard that the perpetrators were about to get a taste of their own medicine. What goes around comes around.

Bohol

VIP
Isaaq started the bloodshed unprovoked. When the 80s came around the memory of the Mudug Genocide was still fresh and the relatives of victims were lining up when they heard that the perpetrators were about to get a taste of their own medicine. What goes around comes around.

Whatever reasons it doesn't change the fact there is no difference between General Morgan, Gaani or Cabicasiis Barre.All criminals from Gedo & Puntland.

:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
Good first step, now the road to the United States of somalia, next is constitution and a Supreme Court to mediate equal state and federal powers

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This apology wasn't for Somaliland but paid propagandists like @embarassing who will now point at this and say that Farmajo apologized so the case is closed. But he couldn't contain his inner kacaanist for even 2 minutes. He insulted the SNM and said that they need to apologize.

Everyone knows about the crimes committed by the SNM but there's a time and place for everything. What kind of an apology insults the people it's directed towards?
:mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Looks like Farmaajo is desperate for the Isaaqs vote as 2021 election nears.

One wonders on why it took him this long to apologise or even starting to talk to Somaliland.

Isaaqs voting for the guy who payed for the legal fees of Colonel Tuke with aid money what are you smoking on bro

This apology wasn't for Somaliland but paid propagandists like @embarassing who will now point at this and say that Farmajo apologized so the case is closed. But he couldn't contain his inner kacaanist for even 2 minutes. He insulted the SNM and said that they need to apologize.

Everyone knows about the crimes committed by the SNM but there's a time and place for everything. What kind of an apology insults the people it's directed towards?
Farmaajo never committed the crimes. Same way you didn’t you basement dwelling Brampton simpleton.

Can you prove any of your claims about me? Because I can swear on Allah swt it’s lies, if you’re even Muslim after all the things I’ve seen you post. Wasn’t the only state PL that recently asked for trolls to defend them online? Don’t throw stones in a glass house. I can start on exposing qabilist PL weirdos on here np.

Keep crying on the forum, the country and nation moves on regardless. All you’re doing is leaving evidence of how embarrassing and cringe you are during this era lol. It is the internet after all.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
At the end of the day, the apology is not genuine. But, he is trying to score political brownie points which is pathetic. It was not long ago he said that the civilans that died was due to being caught in the "crossfire".

He is the president of the federal government. Ofcourse he is doing this, did everyone forget the pressure he got not going forward with reconsoliation.

He is starting it now, kinda late mixed with re election purposes. However this is a win, SL got its apology the next step is intergrating and much more

He didnt really apologize.

Not until he condemns barre by name instead of blaming a government.

I dont think i.doors are dumb to eat this qashing apology

A step in the right directon for sure not really a solution though. Speaking from a neutral perspective, Somalia cannot let Somaliland go in its current situation as it will be a catalyst for further balkanisation. The de facto independence suits both. Once (if) the south is stabilised then it is a possibility for sure, Awdal will most likely join Somaliland and The northwestern Harti can decide what they want for themselves.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Bro deni literally admitted to paying #pimbots online to speak for him calling your opponents bots is literally what a bot would do

You pimbots have been exposed :bell:

But he won't apologise for the regime poisoning the wells in Mudug, mass incarceration of Majeerteen and ordering the rape of our women.

It's all our own fault though, we don't demand it.

Well done to Somaliland for standing up for themselves.
The IsaaqGenocide and appologies are irrelevant to Northern Independence. It was just SOME of the Jabarti clans using foreign mercenaries and CAYDH/welfare and NATIONAL resources, not the South attacking the north. Northern independence movement is motivated by 1960s corruption/events

Naive southernets should know if Isaaq were idiots motivated by IsaaqGenocide we would push out the northern OG and Dhulbahante not complain about the south because the biggest criminals after Afweyne were those clans. SNM was not a secessionist movements. National iberation movement like USC

He didnt really apologize.

Not until he condemns barre by name instead of blaming a government.

I dont think i.doors are dumb to eat this qashing apology

All reer somaliland are laughing at this pink lipped poons apology. Notice its only the N&N paid bots on sspot and Twitter who are shoving this down our throats. Even puntland and Jubbaland communities are laughing at the poon:russ::dead: