Farmajo and Khayre on course to Garoowe as FGS Information Minister resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Saahid Qamaan please educate me on this ok? If Puntland is hooyada federalism and it’s peaceful and safe enough for UN observers and is the model all of federal Somalia should follow why haven’t you guy implemented 1 man 1 vote since you’re inception like Somaliland has why are there massive bribes being thrown around in your election why hasn’t the average citizen in Puntland gone to the ballot box

Shaolin Puntland was close six years ago. It was spoiled by Boqor Burhaan who is cancerous due fear the Faroole government would return.

Everything was ready for it and due to a wise decision it was abandoned. The issue is not holding elections as Puntland could but the system in place works and its democratic.

President Deni is the sixth President elect and power has always passed on in a orderly manner.

58902276_1371822879625276_4000201478567362560_n.jpg

@Saahid Qamaan please educate me on this ok? If Puntland is hooyada federalism and it’s peaceful and safe enough for UN observers and is the model all of federal Somalia should follow why haven’t you guy implemented 1 man 1 vote since you’re inception like Somaliland has why are there massive bribes being thrown around in your election why hasn’t the average citizen in Puntland gone to the ballot box

GBT Army true I didn't want to spell that out.

Shaolin fails to understand that there are a lot of things in Puntland and Somaliland that aren't perfect.

However one undeniable fact and reality is that the two are the places in Somalia where resemblance of intelligence still can be found.

Jubaland, South West, Galmudug and Hirshabelle were all formed and ordered to be established in Garoowe, Puntland.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
GBT Army true I didn't want to spell that out.

Shaolin fails to understand that there are a lot of things in Puntland and Somaliland that aren't perfect.

However one undeniable fact and reality is that the two are the places in Somalia where resemblance of intelligence still can be found.

Jubaland, South West, Galmudug and Hirshabelle were all formed and ordered to be established in Garoowe, Puntland.
One of the issues that is being aimed to be solved in Garowe is how we are going to implement 1 man 1 vote this is an issue Puntland is pushing for so tell me why Puntland the safest and orderly region hasn’t ever implemented it, since you guys have been a federal state since 1998 even predating the SFG answer my question

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
One of the issues that is being aimed to be solved in Garowe is how we are going to implement 1 man 1 vote this is an issue Puntland is pushing for so tell me why Puntland the safest and orderly region hasn’t ever implemented it, since you guys have been a federal state since 1998 even predating the SFG answer my question[/QUOTE your are jealous of puntland Warya

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
One of the issues that is being aimed to be solved in Garowe is how we are going to implement 1 man 1 vote this is an issue Puntland is pushing for so tell me why Puntland the safest and orderly region hasn’t ever implemented it, since you guys have been a federal state since 1998 even predating the SFG answer my question
You are jealous of puntland Warya

Shaolin it is simple. Puntland was formed in 1998. After three years election were expected but because of Arta Abdullahi Yusuf extended his term which in return caused some turmoil.

After that an agreement was reached and there was a period from 2002, 2003 until early 2005 when Adde Muuse was elected where it concentrated on the Somali reconciliation in Kenya.

Abdullahi was elected in October 2004.

2005 until early 2009 was the period of Islamic Courts Union assault on Puntland in 2006 and helping the then TFG.

Puntland lost Laascaanood in that period and its economic crippled because most of it was diverted to Mogadishu. The troops defending Sool were taken to the south of the country.

In early 2009 a broken Puntland was inherited by the new President Faroole who brought it back to life and Puntland returned. This is when nearly elections took place.

2014-2019 is when it regressed due to crazy inept individual and shouldn't count as Puntland became mediocre.

This is short history. First period from inception, internal conflict, peace returned, Somalia reconciliation process, helping Somali TFG at expense of its own, stabilisation and progress and regression again under mentally crazed Gaas.

What is Puntland?

Article 4 - SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE

1. Puntland State is part of Somalia; its duty is to contribute to the establishment and
protection of a Somali government based on a federal system.

2. The powers that Puntland State shall cede to the Federal Government of Somalia and
those that will be preserved shall be determined through negotiation between the Federal
Government of Somalia and Puntland State and shall be set out in the Federal
Constitution of Somalia and the Puntland State Constitution.

3. Pending the completion of the Federal Constitution, ratified by Puntland, and approved
by popular referendum, Puntland State shall have the status of an independent state.

4. Puntland State shall reserve the right to review the provisions in paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 of
this Article if:

(a) Somalis fail to agree on a federal system;

(b) The instabilities and wars in other parts of Somalia continue indefinitely.

Last edited:
We have a duty to Somalia

1. Puntland State is part of Somalia; its duty is to contribute to the establishment and protection of a Somali government based on a federal system.

We sacrificed so much even at our own expense losing territory and financial crippling to establish a Federal Government whose fruits many Somalis bear now!

Status
Not open for further replies.