Farmajo actually does something good for once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
From the February 8 edition of the Indian Ocean Newsletter.
Djedkxkekx.jpg

As a stridently anti-Xaarmajo citizen, I feel that, in addition to talking about what he does wrong, it is my obligation to point out and appreciate the few times that he does something right. I want to see more stuff like this.

Hopefully positive feedback like this thread will help his tiny brain to do more good.
CNX_Psych_06_02_Classical.jpg

From the February 8 edition of the Indian Ocean Newsletter.
View attachment 65245
As a stridently anti-Xaarmajo citizen, I feel that, in addition to talking about what he does wrong, it is my obligation to point out and appreciate the few times that he does something right. I want to see more stuff like this.

Hopefully positive feedback like this thread will help his tiny brain to do more good.
CNX_Psych_06_02_Classical.jpg
Kenya is mistreating Somalis, Ethiopia is massacring them. Hell will freeze before Farmajo will say anything about that though.

Kenya is mistreating Somalis, Ethiopia is massacring them. Hell will freeze before Farmajo will say anything about that though.
Honestly the british are to blame for this. Somalis need to be given their land back. However somalis brought this on themselves by supporting arab degenerate culture and allowing extremism to grow in their country after the civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending