Farmajo Accepts Defeat To PL/JL

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia Madoobe should negiotate with Farmajo and say bahashi vice presidencyka waan ku soo celinaya full power, dhib dambe wiil sheikhaal kuma karbashi doono over it in return for gedo concession and no interference from SFG. This will be sade reclaiming his vp spot which was split in half hadu is waalana wallahi sadex meel ayaa laga dhigi doona vice presidenc j2reerwayne will be given a third vice presidency postton weakening sade down to 25% of power in one seat.
They Choice to attack Daroods with Hawiya assistant. They lose everything. Really its tragic end for MX :ehh:.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia yes they will suffer for bringing hawiye to JL, the punishment has been since 2013 untill now 7 years of humiliation, they saw farmajo and thought he cud save them from this unacceptable outcome where gedo is 7 districts and sheikhaal is a village and their sitting on the same seat with him saying taladu waa meerto ama taladu wala wada tashananya. Wa dharbaxo siyasadeed oo kulul taas and no sade can say anything about surrender. Wallahi HG actually gave them vice presidency full power, hawiye ayaa uu roon inay iskaga aadan if I was them lakin kab iyo lax meeshu joggo 'gacan bir ba jogga'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just look at him

_114250093_6cd771e0-3912-4f4d-a3ea-25916158e065.jpg

The nigga split their power into half and said when u bring me gedo I will fully give u VP seat waa long term thinking he was prepared for gedo to flip flop or the sfg to interfere but he has cards ready for another karbash on them, he is making them sweat over it, I say he shud rush em with a deadline before the nuclear option is executed where a third vice president will be selected from the diverse JL communities and sade losing power in the VP.

No one likes him that's for sure but then again Somalia needs one president

who cares what you think or what you like,

ahmed is an Ogaden and Ogaden make up the majority,

like it, hate it, love it, lie against it, end of the day the UN and the west read books writing in the 1800s by British colonisers and they will say ok Ogaden , you are the majority, lets talk about jubaland issues,

no one cares what a langab like you, i am guessing your galjecle or some useless crap like that, no one really cares

the western world respects majority and history and they have read the history of jubaland and only an Ogaden can be in charge

so hate it or love, no one really gives a shit what irrelevant corner tribes think

i dare you to name your tribe and then we can talk how influential you have been in jubaland in the last 200 years,

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It doesn’t matter really. They Are failed group, their time is ending October .They have to approve it, that are their chance to come back.
Some are already vowing to reject it, so we will see if this gets enough votes

Hirshabelle elections are coming soon, This is the man Xawaadle need. He is good friends with Madoobe. Alliance coming soon. None of that Gareen stuff. Pro Federalism inshallah!

who cares what you think or what you like,

ahmed is an Ogaden and Ogaden make up the majority,

like it, hate it, love it, lie against it, end of the day the UN and the west read books writing in the 1800s by British colonisers and they will say ok Ogaden , you are the majority, lets talk about jubaland issues,

no one cares what a langab like you, i am guessing your galjecle or some useless crap like that, no one really cares

the western world respects majority and history and they have read the history of jubaland and only an Ogaden can be in charge

so hate it or love, no one really gives a shit what irrelevant corner tribes think

i dare you to name your tribe and then we can talk how influential you have been in jubaland in the last 200 years,

Ogaden will always rule JL. It is a Ogaden Kingdom.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
@FBIsomalia Madoobe should negiotate with Farmajo and say bahashi vice presidencyka waan ku soo celinaya full power, dhib dambe wiil sheikhaal kuma karbashi doono over it in return for gedo concession and no interference from SFG. This will be sade reclaiming his vp spot which was split in half hadu is waalana wallahi sadex meel ayaa laga dhigi doona vice presidenc j2reerwayne will be given a third vice presidency postton weakening sade down to 25% of power in one seat.
#DrOsman, Madoobe already won. First Senate will Be appointed by Madoobe.
For the low house will Be more likely in Garbahaarey and that will Create mareexaan civil war. Reer Diini And Ugaas maxamed Xaashi want Control and do selection. Other mareexaan like reer Xasan, reer Ahmed, Cali dhere, Telxa and Hawarsame and Habar yaquup want to appoint their individual MP by their Ugaas. Like Ugaaska reer Xasan Ugaas Yarow.
This is power struggle within mareexaan.
Their Gedo MPs low house are 7.
Madoobe just watch Enjoy them to fight these MPs.

Trending