Farmaajo's sons given names raises a new controversy

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Long short the tribalistic head of Villa Somalia has named his youngest son as his tribal ancestory known as "Sade", Farmaajo also named his other son as a Ala Magen,his sub subclan,If this don't prove his clannist nature and superiority complex then I don't know what I tell you.:icon lol:

I came across this this Old Alasow video today and I soon as I heard both of his Farmaajo's sons name I knew those two names were his infact his sons and the Dahir was telling the truth%100.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not sure why his kids should be involved in political attacks.

After Trump's election victory I found out salty politicians wouldn't hesitate to use any type of ammo on their oppositions.

Trump youngest son who is still a minor had all the media cameras on him and were obsessed with him, after a week of stalking him the found some footage to spin around,the commentyery were arguing whether he was mentality challenged and the kid's wierd body moves were on repeat.

Politicians have no zero decency sxb , remember the Deni and Bihi obese sons posted few days ago?it was spread by the N&N bots on twitter asking the the skinies in PL and SL,iSomaliregions were good while most of the people of those regions are skinny and weak.

Last edited:
Long short the tribalistic head of Villa Somalia has named his youngest son as his tribal ancestory known as "Sade", Farmaajo also named his other son as a Ala Magen,his sub subclan,If this don't prove his clannist nature and superiority complex then I don't know what I tell you.:icon lol:

I came across this this Old Alasow video today and I soon as I heard both of his Farmaajo's sons name I knew those two names were his infact his sons and the Dahir was telling the truth%100.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you always hating on farmaajo for ridiculous reasons?

Why not critique his obvious shortcomings you doqon foqol doqon.

After Trump's election victory I found out salty politicians wouldn't hesitate to use any type of ammo on their oppositions.

Trump youngest son who is still a minor had all the media cameras on him and were obsessed with him, after a week of stalking him the found some footage to spin around,the commentyery were arguing whether he was mentality challenged and the kid's wierd body moves were on repeat.

Politicians have no zero decency sxb , remember the Deni and Bihi obese sons posted few days ago?it was spread by the N&N bots on twitter asking the the skinies in PL and SL,iSomaliregions were good while most of the people of those regions are skinny and weak.

You are a moron.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are you always hating on farmaajo for ridiculous reasons?

Why not critique his obvious shortcomings you doqon foqol doqon.

Farmaajo is a useless and foreign lacky who failed to achieve anything worse mentioning, I also made plenty of threads about his shortcomings if you want to read.

This thread is pretty much self explanatory and it proves the narrative N&N bots on Farmaajo as tribaly ubiased and, a. Tribalistic supremacist like him shouldn't be serving as a president of a country.

He is bacicly the quite version of MSB, tribal favoritism and nepotism was the exact reason his Aabo was chased out and died in toilet in Nigeria, we should never be ignore the similarities the dou have in common with.

He was his protitgee already copied many of ways,revive the MOD alliance, prefers centralisim , dictatorial ambitions and also planning to develop only Mogadishu and ignore the rest just like his idol Siyad.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...rlord-farmaajo-did-in-the-last-3-years.80685/

Farmaajo is a useless and foreign lacky who failed to achieve anything worse mentioning, I also made plenty of threads about his shortcomings if you want to read.

This thread is pretty much self explanatory and it proves the narrative N&N bots on Farmaajo as tribaly ubiased and, a. Tribalistic supremacist like him shouldn't be serving as a president of a country.

He is bacicly the quite version of MSB, tribal favoritism and nepotism was the exact reason his Aabo was chased out and died in toilet in Nigeria, we should never be ignore the similarities the dou have in common with.

He was his protitgee already copied many of ways,revive the MOD alliance, prefers centralisim , dictatorial ambitions and also planning to develop only Mogadishu and ignore the rest just like his idol Siyad.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...rlord-farmaajo-did-in-the-last-3-years.80685/
Let's be honest , the only reason you don't like Farmaajo yourself is qabyaalad reasons etc. Every single reason you've listed is either stupid or done much worse in previous administrations.

Centrilism , Federalism etc doesn't matter in a country that is a 30 year old shithole.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
My father named me and my brothers after the three maxamud saleeban brothers cusman cumar cisse.
Nothin wrong with farmaajo naming his kids after his lineage

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let's be honest , the only reason you don't like Farmaajo yourself is qabyaalad reasons etc. Every single reason you've listed is either stupid or done much worse in previous administrations.

Centrilism , Federalism etc doesn't matter in a country that is a 30 year old shithole.

Read the link at the bottom where I listed 27 evil things Farmaajo did in the last three years , some of these are considered an act of treason and imprisonment is must for many countries, he is the worst president Somalia.

Go back to the generals where you belong and leave the politics for elites.:reallymaury:

Read this and tell me why an incompetent and foreign lacky shouldn't be working on his resignation letter instead.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
My father named me and my brothers after the three maxamud saleeban brothers cusman cumar cisse.
Nothin wrong with farmaajo naming his kids after his lineage
Cismaan iyo Ciise Mahuraanadii Cuslaa:mjswag:
Oo Cumarka Laguu Ciilbaxoo Caqilada u Badan

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

And copied our Nabad iyo Nolol slogan:mad:

Trending