Farmaajo's reasoning for pushing forward HOA union revealed by deputy PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
His handlers at the Pentagon have given him the script, be like the Arabs in the middle east(who are now subjects of Zionist Israeli Jews) and accept Ethiopian domination as they have been chosen to push forth American interests in east Africa.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sxb I hope u know that the man in ur display picture is harboring ill intentions when it comes to Somalia. I know that sometimes we have high hopes for leaders, but please don’t fall for his deception:)

A picture is worth a thousand words :francis:

abiy_farmajo_afawarki4.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wouldn't mind a horn union of it was us initiating it.

Otherwise it's just an annexation.

Deputy PM Mahdi is right

We Somalis from Somalia will make peace with Ethiopia

The Horn will become an economic block to rival ECOWAS

The way he talks about how we were marching to Addis Abbaba but the world conspired against us and backed our enemy: Ethiopia.

We were so strong together WITHOUT allies but we are our own worst enemies.

:yloezpe:

Tukraq

VIP
No vision having mongrels on this forum. Horn union is only way forward.
There is no other option than to have a Horn Union.

Isolationism will not be good long term.
I don’t know if you guys are joking or serious, but if serious:drakelaugh::russ:
Why? I thought we were the Somolian diid:mjpls:
ive never was against SL getting ictiraaf just found their lack of success in achieving it hilarious :lolbron: we can even be allies after we partition sol sang and cayn

Apollo

VIP
I don’t know if you guys are joking or serious, but if serious:drakelaugh::russ:

You have to join a regional sociopolitical-economic bloc, it is not a choice but a must nowadays.

The Arab League is a paper tiger and not benefiting Somalia that much.

Only other options are a Horn Union or a Bantu Swahili Union, I'd rather opt for the former.

Don't be an anti-ethiosemite. :siilaanyosmile:

Tukraq

VIP
You have to join a regional sociopolitical-economic bloc, it is not a choice but a must nowadays.

The Arab League is a paper tiger and not benefiting Somalia that much.

Only other options is a Horn Union or a Bantu Swahili Union, I'd rather opt for the former.

Don't be an anti-ethiosemite. :siilaanyosmile:
This isn’t about a trade block lol, check the map again it’s annexation

Apollo

VIP
This isn’t about a trade block lol, check the map again it’s annexation

It's a troll map, I was speaking of a union of sovereign states like the EU. Germany and France still exist as sovereign entities despite being in the EU.

Tukraq

VIP
It's a troll map, I was speaking of a union of sovereign states like the EU. Germany and France still exist.
EU, sucks lol, we don’t need a horn version of that, I could understand if you said trade partners with them but why exclude the Bantu block and Arab league we need our stuff to have its biggest market possible, also I don’t think their business should be allowed anywhere near Somalia, so just our companies working there and not vice versa the thing is that’s already happening currently lol, so the status quo favors us as we have little to gain from Ethiopia but they have a lot to gain from us(ports)

Apollo

VIP
Something Shirky about that word:hmm:

I made it up.

EU, sucks lol, we don’t need a horn version of that, I could understand if you said trade partners with them but why exclude the Bantu block and Arab league we need our stuff to have its biggest market possible, also I don’t think their business should be allowed anywhere near Somalia, so just our companies working there and not vice versa the thing is that’s already happening currently lol, so the status quo favors us as we have little to gain from Ethiopia but they have a lot to gain from us(ports)

The EU doesn't suck, you are going off by silly righwing propaganda. It has boosted the European economy tremendously and has created and sustained world peace (remember all those world wars started in Europe).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending