Farmaajo unilaterally calls for meeting in Garowe on Feb 15, Puntland responds

farmaajo is a sneaky dirty bastard! he specifically picked garoowe to either embarrass PL(if they accept) or label them spoilers(if they refuse).

I say, JL should cut contact ties now. let beesha caalamka keep him in xamar if they can.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Useless meeting# 34748838

Hala kala yaaco fadlan
This isnt a wadatashi conference it's an implementation. They'll be told the IC will now be going forward with the September agreement.

Case closed
giphy.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They should have started with elections for a new parliament, not focus on presidential. Farmaahoe is outsmarting them because of this loophole
He probably announced this on Twitter so Puntland can't refuse it. He's taking advantage of our world famous hospitality.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Xarmaajo accuse president Deni for failing elections. Now he will go to Deni crub lool. Man xarmaajo what a loool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
And still give him the Presidental Welcome. Or, if he ain't your president, why take orders from him?
PL or Deni, always giving everyone presidential welcome. Example Qoslyaa and red lips.

But he should write ex-president in the meeting.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Wallahi I feel like we're in groundhog day, I've been seeing this same loop of meetings and discussions in Dhusamareeb, Xamar and Garowe about elections since July.

What will happen is that these meetings in Garowe won't lead anywhere, and Farmaajo will call for another meeting in Xamar, and Madoobe will arrive and ask Farmaajo to remove troops from Gedo again. That's how I'll know this is a simulation

Wallahi I feel like we're in groundhog day, I've been seeing this same loop of meetings and discussions in Dhusamareeb, Xamar and Garowe about elections since July.

What will happen is that these meetings in Garowe won't lead anywhere, and Farmaajo will call for another meeting in Xamar, and Madoobe will arrive and ask Farmaajo to remove troops from Gedo again. That's how I'll know this is a simulation
Heres the catch though madoobe time ends on august. He cant ask for troop removal if he is arrested. :hahaidiot:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
And still give him the Presidental Welcome. Or, if he ain't your president, why take orders from him?

Because its the International donors that have the final say, they say jump and every local leader asks how high?

D8DsBMPWkAE97AY.png

reer

VIP

other muslim peoples would unite against foreign attacks and then return to decentralized life. i hope we get a dictator who rules for 4 decades to drag us forward because we are a joke.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
farmaajo is a sneaky dirty bastard! he specifically picked garoowe to either embarrass PL(if they accept) or label them spoilers(if they refuse).

I say, JL should cut contact ties now. let beesha caalamka keep him in xamar if they can.
I didnt know cagdheer knew anything about politics ina adeer :mjlol:
But you're spot on :dead: