Farmaajo Succumbs to Pressure From the Int’ Community to Release Journalist From Jail, a Day After Sentencing

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
The pressure to release Abdiaziz Gurbiye have been mounting on Farmaajo and his cronies the past 24 hours, and they’ve finally succumbed to that pressure. Nikka thought he could play little dictator on the comfort of the international support/protection (amisom).

They must’ve threatened to drag him out from his bunker. :icon lol:

Last edited:
The man lied that the President stole a ventilator, he deserves the prison time. Maybe he just paid the fine to avoid prison.

The man lied that the President stole a ventilator, he deserves the prison time. Maybe he just paid the fine to avoid prison.

Tell Farmaajo to grow a thick skin & ignore the “tabloids”. Or maybe, the story is true & that he’s too sensitive & angry because he was forced to return the ventilators. Which one? He’s running a country with so many challenges he should be informed to concentrate on that issue.
05BD027B-3240-40F3-B448-238C62BDC837.jpeg

Falcon

Tell Farmaajo to get a thick skin & ignore the “tabloids”. Or maybe, the story is true & that he’s too sensitive & angry because he was forced to return the ventilators. Which one? He’s running a country with so many challenges & inform him 2 concentrate on that taskView attachment 134852
You need a thick skin to survive Somali politics and clearly, the insecure farmaajo doesn't have thick skin, which is typical of every African wannabe dictator.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Tell Farmaajo to grow a thick skin & ignore the “tabloids”. Or maybe, the story is true & that he’s too sensitive & angry because he was forced to return the ventilators. Which one? He’s running a country with so many challenges he should be informed to concentrate on that issue.View attachment 134853
Was xooLo, impetuous and dumb

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You only support Gurbiye and Goobjoog because its an HG media network. Not because you care about democracy or freedom of speech.Your tribalism is plain to see for all.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Are you sure it was a ventilator? People were saying it was a dialysis machine for a xildhibaan who was suffering with dialysis..

N&N lies after being caught. Why would villa Somalia have a dialysis machine? It was the ventilator

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

the same awad who’s now under house arrest by Failmaajo? And why would villa Uganda have a dialysis machine? It’s not a damn hospital use your head and understand when you’re being lied to. This is such a lazy lie from N&N only the most gullible would believe. So a dialysis machine was driven to Villa Somalia (for nobody to use) then driven out after news is broke about the missing ventilator for what reason exactly ?? For an MP? Was this the first and only dialysis machine in all of Somalia ? No. The MP would have gone to the hospital. And if he needed that dialysis machine why would it be driven to Villa Somalia first? Doesn’t make any sense because it’s not true

These are lazy lies so lazy that it’s a bit offensive actually

Tell Farmaajo to grow a thick skin & ignore the “tabloids”. Or maybe, the story is true & that he’s too sensitive & angry because he was forced to return the ventilators. Which one? He’s running a country with so many challenges he should be informed to concentrate on that issue.View attachment 134853

No, what the journalist did was serious. He claimed the President stole ventilators from dying patients during a time of pandemic.

What the journalist did was dangerous and he wanted to stoke up anger and protest.

Falcon

You only support Gurbiye and Goobjoog because its an HG media network. Not because you care about democracy or freedom of speech.Your tribalism is plain to see for all.
I’m literally just breaking the news, meanwhile you’re here to shake your ass for farmaajo because he is from your tribe, and also because you’re trying to secure a job from him.

And what’s with the change of tune since you’ve returned? you running for public office or something?:icon lol::ohlord:

Falcon

Are you sure it was a ventilator? People were saying it was a dialysis machine for a xildhibaan who was suffering with dialysis..
There was a video of the ventilator being loaded into a truck. :icon lol:

Trending