FARMAAJO- SOMA OIL PUPPET??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the kid that supports Gaas/Faroole, two man whom like many others up and down the country, are corrupt to the bone, cable leaks even exposed Faroole selling the entire fish stock of the coast to foreign countries for pittance, the same with Siilaanyo, the latter even offers them protection.

When you affirm your support for the tuugo from amongst your sub-clans & disavow the others not part of your clan, you loose all credibility and credence.

if you truly cared about the country and were a nationalist, you would have condemned the Tuugo from amongst you and not praise them.

Last edited:
This is the kid that supports Gaas/Faroole, two man whom like many others up and down the country, are corrupt to the bone, cable leaks even exposed Faroole selling the entire fish stock of the coast to foreign countries for pittance, the same with Siilaanyo, the latter even offers them protection.

When you affirm your support for the tuugo from amongst your sub-clans & disavow the others not part of your clan, you loose all credibility and credence.

if you truly cared about the country and were a nationalist, you would have condemned the Tuugo from amongst you and not praise them.

If I was a qabiilist, I would celebrate Farmaajo like a fanboy, again, he and I are kin.
What kind of outrageous bullshit are you talking about?! Do you have reading comprehension issues or are you mistaking me for another person? :mugshotman:

I don't support Gaas or Farole and if I had the power, I would have them both flogged in public for their alleged activities. Corruption is disgusting and it affects us all. Don't project your qabyaalad issues onto me, I would report my own brother for corruption, I don't support thieves because of clan affiliations.

If YOU truly care about Somalia, you would stop being so narrow minded and critically analyse the ills of our country. But by all means, keep trying to attack other Somalis as foreign criminals line up to rob us blind. That's how they've been getting away with it this whole time, focus on me, not the real enemy.

That oil belongs to the citizens of Somalia not politicians or foreigners. Look at the Arabs they actually benefited from They're oil and pay there citizens monthly amount of profits. And here is Somalia which that oil was supposed to be our golden horse to prosperity making worse deals than even Nigeria. I support the youth to ride out on skiffs and destroy those installations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending