Farmaajo rape allegations resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It'll only affect public opinion of him, and this will continue to "resurface" with newfound zeal with every flop he experiences in his career as president.

Let's be honest here, if Somalis really viewed rape as something unacceptable there wouldn't be so much of it in Somalia. I don't think these accusations will affect public opinion, he should be more worried about how they will affect his relationship with foreign partners.

Becuase if it is then its fucking bullshit and may allah show his wrath to those that spread it. My mother was in the same class as the lady and knew 2 guys that committed the act ( one MR, one murusade).

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let's not pretend it matters. This is purely an exercise of public discourse.

You need to learn to calibrate and manage your expectations better. You put too much stock in everything and are too impassioned. I fear you'll have a stroke on your twenties if you don't slow down.

:chrisfreshhah:

I'm a passionate man.

I care about my country and its retarded people.

I can't help it.

Now to get back on topic, there are actual war criminals and mass murderers in the government and people wanna talk about crimes la xawla.

Gambar

VIP
I asked you when did he get accused in court, and to give me the dates & proof of her on camera accusing him.

And you are telling me that you are being sarcastic? There is no sarcasm when you are accusing a head of state of being a rapist. You are a cursed women full of qabyaalad.

Meanwhile the war criminal Muuse Biixi who said "why make prayer when I can butcher" in regards to the Garhajis, killed innocent civilians, and massacred entire neighbourhoods is running for Presidency.

And here is the speaker of the Somaliland parliament calling him a war criminal:

You are ridiculous if you think there was any sort of institution or rule of law for the rape victim to come forward. The military regime was entirely based on clan nepotism. Farmaajo shares a clan with Afweyne.

Why you are bringing up Muuse Bixi? If you want to play the war criminal game, Tukeh is Dhulbahante, General Morgan is Majerteen, Caydid was Habar Gidir etc. etc. Somalis lack accountability, we can all point fingers but everyone is hiding the blood their clan criminal has on his hands.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Let's be honest here, if Somalis really viewed rape as something unacceptable there wouldn't be so much of it in Somalia. I don't think these accusations will affect public opinion, he should be more worried about how they will affect his relationship with foreign partners.

Why do you guys suggest rape is acceptable? If you are accused of rape the girls clan family will come after you looking for blood.

The rape problem is not as widespread as you make it seem. Most of the rape victims are IDPs and are usually raped by security forces who are taking advantage of their vulnerability.

In the stable parts of Somalia rape is uncommon even though proper police forces do not exist.

This case itself (farmaajo not implicated) is not related to the problem in Somalia today at all. This was rape was perpetrated by the sons of some of the political and economic elite of Somalia at the time. They and the girl were sent overseas. They got off very easily. If it were done by others they would have met a very different fate. Also a person like @VixR would have you falsely believing that this is a widespread problem after learning about the case. Do not peddle her nonsense. She unfairly attributes all Somali problems to Somali culture.

Do not listen to SJWs that say we have a rape culture. Even historically Somalis clans would murder you if you accused of rape.

The reality is if we have security the numbers rapes will drop incredibly. And I would go as far as to say that they would become insignificant if there was a semi competent police force.

Galaeri

:chrisfreshhah:

I'm a passionate man.

I care about my country and its retarded people.

I can't help it.

Now to get back on topic, there are actual war criminals and mass murderers in the government and people wanna talk about crimes la xawla.

Some of them actually have incriminating videos circulating, actual video evidence of their crimes.

We even made some of them generals. :damedamn:

VixR

Veritas
That's true enough on one side of the coin, I mean it's a veritable cesspit where life has no meaning and you can order a hit for a bushel of khat, but at the same time it'll still be utilized bc Somalis like themselves a tall cup of shah in the name of war (talk), especially if that shaah doesn't belong their qabil. Also, public opinion places leaders on a pedestal so it's a little different in that sense.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why do you guys suggest rape is acceptable? If you are accused of rape the girls clan family will come after you looking for blood.

The rape problem is not as widespread as you make it seem. Most of the rape victims are IDPs and are usually raped by security forces who are taking advantage of their vulnerability.

In the stable parts of Somalia rape is uncommon even though proper police forces do not exist.

This case itself (farmaajo not implicated) is not related to the problem in Somalia today at all. This was rape was perpetrated by the sons of some of the political and economic elite of Somalia at the time. They and the girl were sent overseas. They got off very easily. If it were done by others they would have met a very different fate. Also a person like @VixR would have you falsely believing that this is a widespread problem after learning about the case. Do not peddle her nonsense. She unfairly attributes all Somali problems to Somali culture.

Do not listen to SJWs that say we have a rape culture. Even historically Somalis clans would murder you if you accused of rape.

The reality is if we have security the numbers rapes will drop incredibly. And I would go as far as to say that they would become insignificant if there was a semi competent police force.

If what you say is true then the Somali men in the diaspora are even worse than the ones back home. Seems like every time i open the news paper some Faaraxs are gang raping some poor girl :kanyeshrug: It's kinda humiliating tbh that this is the only image you see of Somali men in western media :francis:

Galaeri

If what you say is true then the Somali men in the diaspora are even worse than the ones back home. Seems like every time i open the news paper some Faraaxs are gang raping some poor girl :kanyeshrug: It's kinda humiliating tbh that this is the only image you see of Somali men in western media :francis:

We had a very clean image in the 90s and early 2000s. It was these recent arrival fobs that ruined everything for us.

I don't know how your community is doing but we are getting better here overall. People are finally figuring out how the west works and what it takes to thrive.

VixR

Veritas
If what you say is true then the Somali men in the diaspora are even worse than the ones back home. Seems like every time i open the news paper some Faraaxs are gang raping some poor girl :kanyeshrug: It's kinda humiliating tbh that this is the only image you see of Somali men in western media :francis:
Rape is an epidemic back home, not just rape, gang rape. It's practically a national sport and it appears our "athletes" are 'competing' overseas as well. Even in the West, families bury Somali-on-Somali rape as ceeb to the girl and have an old man from his tribe come give you "reparations"/hush money so as not to go to the justice system in place in these countries.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We had a very clean image in the 90s and early 2000s. It was these recent arrival fobs that ruined everything for us.

I don't know how your community is doing but we are getting better here overall. People are finally figuring out how the west works and what it takes to thrive.

Reer Sweden Somali men are absolute trash, trust me :mjlol: I'm glad some parts of the diaspora are changing their image at least, as in your case.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Rape is an epidemic back home, not just rape, gang rape. It's practically a national sport and it appears our "athletes" are 'competing' overseas as well. Even in the West, families bury Somali-on-Somali rape as ceeb to the girl and have an old man from his tribe come give you "reparations"/hush money so as not to go to the justice system in place in these countries.
Stop making this a community wide bashing get off your high horse and answer 2 questions for me.

When was he originally accused and what evidence do you have?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

What is it with these Faaraxs :snoop:Middle Eastern men are the same, always with the raping :ohlord: This issue needs to be addressed head on wherever it rears its ugly head, put that "ceeb" bs to rest once and for all :fittytousand:

What is it with these Faaraxs :snoop:Middle Eastern men are the same, always with the raping :ohlord: This issue needs to be addressed head on wherever it rears its ugly head, put that "ceeb" bs to rest once and for all :fittytousand:
I'll never understand why Somalis will be embarrassed and sweep it under the rug.
As if the victim asked for for this horrendous crime to be commited against them. Akaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending