Farmaajo rape allegations resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is hidden under the rug when it is widely circulated rumor? It fails the hidden part.

Further it won't change anything. He'll highlight as a character attack on him by his political rivals and when it comes from SL or Puntland it would be viewed as such.

Allegation alone don't change foreign policy, actually prove is needed, and if you haven't noticed Somali politics has never been top story on EU, even this election was at the bottom page, with Trump remarks at the top. Also it is not on the mind of the EU, which has brexit and French and German election coming up.

You really don't understand the beaucratic nature of the EU do you? You think it is another of these slack-tvism sites you work your magic on?
In western circles it is hidden. You're telling that if became news on international news stations the EU group on Somalia wouldn't at the minimum make a statement on it?

No institution, no matter how big it is wants to be mentioned in the same sentence as a rapist. Even it is just an allegation. Plenty of heads of European orgs had to resign due to rape allegations. They take it very seriously.

Relax no one is going to touch your beloved Mr Cheese anyway. If the Europeans won't give him money then the Arabs will.

Bohol

VIP
So how many women are making the claims against him? reminds me of when dozens of women came forward accusing
Donald Trump of sexual assault during the campaign.

VixR

Veritas
No one is saint but this is a decade old rape allegation that has no prove to it. If I brought this to a judge I'd lose my license :kodaksmiley:

Also keep in mind that powerful people want him removed so it makes it re-emergence opportune :ivers:
A ridiculous hypothetical for a lawless state. Actually, the fact that it's a re-emergence, and a event occurring prior to his rise to prominence makes it more believable, but I digress.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
War duuliyahow sarcasm garan meysid miyaa? I know she's alive, but the fact that you expect Farmaajo to be taken to court during a dictatorship based on clan nepotism where Farmaajo shares the same clan as the dictator?
I asked you when did he get accused in court, and to give me the dates & proof of her on camera accusing him.

And you are telling me that you are being sarcastic? There is no sarcasm when you are accusing a head of state of being a rapist. You are a cursed women full of qabyaalad.

Meanwhile the war criminal Muuse Biixi who said "why make prayer when I can butcher" in regards to the Garhajis, killed innocent civilians, and massacred entire neighbourhoods is running for Presidency.

And here is the speaker of the Somaliland parliament calling him a war criminal:

In western circles it is hidden. You're telling that if became news on international news stations the EU group on Somalia wouldn't at the minimum make a statement on it?

No institution, no matter how big it is wants to be mentioned in the same sentence as a rapist. Even it is just an allegation. Plenty of heads of European orgs had to resign due to rape allegations. They take it very seriously.

Relax no one is going to touch your beloved Mr Cheese anyway. If the Europeans won't give him money then the Arabs will.

Somalia just nominated a Norwegian PM and it was the bottom of the page on national news network of Norway, that's how little they care.

They only take it serious, when it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt, and even then they resort to strongly worded letters, I wrote one of those for a diplomat once after a government official raped a EU citizen.

I am just astonished by the sheer ignorance of world politics and beaucracy I see from your comments. It's like you never worked for a major entity with need for stability above all :damedamn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
A ridiculous hypothetical for a lawless state. Actually, the fact that it's a re-emergence, and a event occurring prior to his rise to prominence makes it more believable, but I digress.

I still don't buy it, nor do i deny it. Without evidence you can't go either way.

It had no proof then and it has no prove now if you want to so desperately believe it then it is your prerogative.

It is not ridiculous to demand proof but a necessity to determine if something is fact or false, this case is the latter and reducing the burden of proof because it suits you politically is wrong. :dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
I still don't buy it, nor do i deny it. Without evidence you can't go either way.
Let's not pretend it matters. This is purely an exercise of public discourse.
What do you guys gain from this sad shit?

Another few decades of qaxootinimo? Your daughters becoming Umm Tyrone's? Your sons water whipping and then getting turned out in jail?
You need to learn to calibrate and manage your expectations better. You put too much stock in everything and are too impassioned. I fear you'll have a stroke on your twenties if you don't slow down.

Let's not pretend it matters. This is purely an exercise in public discourse.

You need to learn to calibrate and manage your expectations better. You put too much stock in everything and are too impassioned. I fear you'll have a stroke on your twenties if you don't slow down.

It does matter, in the age of fake-news it is important to verify facts especially when they give a partisan advantage to one group or another. The problem here is that many on this thread pretend to care for rape victims, when in reality they want a smear campaign going against a person they politically disagree with. Pretend that is not happening is an excise in mental gymanstics.

Farmaajo was never perfect but he was the least worse choice among them and unlike a certain region, we at least nominated a technocrat and not a war-criminal. :sass2:

Imagine if Western media get a hold of this news :mjlol:

First the western media will call the victim and if she denies it like now, the case will be closed but if she confirmed it. First, they will investigate the case by calling witnesses and read the reports of the case. Second, they will look at the names of original rapists that were mentioned in 80s. They will do all these investigating because it is huge case of slander that could lead to their bankruptcy.

Bunch of sore losers are crying in this thread and trying to smear the Somali president. My advice for you get over, you lost the election and move on. Plus, Better invest your time in preparing for new candidates in next election instead of making fake allegations. Plus how come the victim never mentioned his name and silent like!!!!

VixR

Veritas
It does matter, in the age of fake-news it is important to verify facts especially when they give a partisan advantage to one group or another. The problem here is that many on this thread pretend to care for rape victims, when in reality they want a smear campaign going against a person they politically disagree with. Pretend that is not happening is an excise in mental gymanstics.

Farmaajo was never perfect but he was the least worse choice among them and unlike a certain region, we at least nominated a technocrat and not a war-criminal. :sass2:
You can't label a smear campaign and fake news something that happened long ago, long before his campaign, and for which no legal action was taken, but that still lingers on him in the public opinion domain. This is how things work how public office. They are always on guard for what the public thinks of them, or what allegations they've been dealt in the past. In American politics, its not uncommon for something you did in your teens to gain traction in the news outlets.
If you're going to form an opinion on something like this then evidence would matter, would it not?
Of course it does. What sort of question is that?

This isn't a smear campaign. The allegations have always been here.

We will have a problem about this when foreign tabloids hear about them.

:wow:

The victim never accused him at all, they just making these allegations about him. You are smarter than that. Only stupid and sore losers that believe baseless accusations like that. The victim has never accused him at all, it was other men from Marehan tribe that raped the poor woman.

Last edited:
You can't label a smear campaign and fake newsfor something that happened long ago, long before his campaign, and for which no legal action was taken, but that still lingers on him in the public opinion domain. This is how things work how public office.

Of course it does. What sort of question is that?

The victim had never named him or accused him at all. Look these people can not even bring video for the victim (talking) and naming him. Get it. He was in public eye for the past 10 years. She never accused him by name.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The victim never accused him at all, they just making these allegations about him. You are smarter than that. Only stupid and sore losers that believe baseless accusations like that. The victim has never accused him at all, it was other men from Marehan tribe that rape the poor woman.

Sounds right. I believe you.

I heard they were a group of Marehans aswell.

VixR

Veritas
I'm thinking i misinterpreted what you were saying :hmm: What exactly did you mean by evidence doesn't matter?
It doesn't matter bc this is the president of Somalia we're talking about, and supposedly part of an old military regime. Anything you or I say is purely public discourse. This isn't a court of law.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It doesn't matter bc this is the president of Somalia we're talking about, and supposedly part of an old military regime. Anything you or I say is purely public discourse. This isn't a court of law.

Ok, i definitely misinterpreted what you were saying :siilaanyolaugh: My bad :ohno:

VixR

Veritas
Ok, i definitely misinterpreted what you were saying :siilaanyolaugh: My bad :ohno:
It'll only affect public opinion of him, and this will continue to "resurface" with newfound zeal with every flop he experiences in his career as president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts