Farmaajo oo cafiyay Caydiid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Pardoning the killer of a MINISTER, is just absolutely insane. What kind of a message does this send out to people? Oh right, you can get away with murder.......and if anyone comes looking or asking for justice: the tol is right behind you.

Farmajo and co. have made a grave mistake. If you can get away with killing a minister, then it's a free for all, to kill anyone, from small businessmen, humble farmers or fishermen, police officers and so on, and so on.

I recon, that this decision was 100% made due to clan factors. It's no secret that HAG, utterly detest Mr Cheese and his administration, due to the government, not taking on their interests and not being anti-Puntland. And to then, execute a member of HAG, for murdering some minister, from a clan that HAG have been abusing for decades, would have given HAG the green light to start rebelling against Mr Cheese and his administration. That was literally what they were threatening to do. And you're damn right sure, they would have. I mean, they do make up the bulk of the 'SNA'. How would the government deal, when the main army goes against them?

Konfuur sure is a messed up place.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol I didnt condemn him because I don't believe it deserves condemnation. He made the decision he felt was best for us, he could've easily had him executed to save his own face and left if it caused a war. He wouldn't have people sitting around calling him a coward.
Us?

What's best for us?

Actually what's best for the slained minister's mother? His wife and kid? What's best for them? Doesn't he deserve justice.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
In my honest opinion t's a good PR stunt by Farmaajo, and possibly sincere. There are state leaders like sikiin who are mass murderers, or general morgan who took part in his inauguration annd hold high positions. The worst kind of justice is when it's served on the meek & not the wealthy & powerful. It takes courage to be a good person in an evil society. I think it speaks volumes about the type of human being he is:kanyeshrug:

Us?

What's best for us?

Actually what's best for the slained minister's mother? His wife and kid? What's best for them? Doesn't he deserve justice.

Yes us, as in whats best for the country. Ive already explained in my past posts on this thread, no need to use emotional black mail as if I support the killer escaping justice. The world isn't black and white its not that simple, I believe he did what he thought would be best as in minimizing bloodshed and hindrance of progress in this situation. Its sad but I hope it'll end soon with the building of a military and intelligence capabilities.

Gibiin-Udug

Yes us, as in whats best for the country. Ive already explained in my past posts on this thread, no need to use emotional black mail as if I support the killer escaping justice. The world isn't black and white its not that simple, I believe he did what he thought would be best as in minimizing bloodshed and hindrance of progress in this situation. Its sad but I hope it'll end soon with the building of a military and intelligence capabilities.
As a Puntite I think this totally unfair because your president is a coward. Bloodshed or not. I hope the late, slained minister haunts Farmaajo and the killer for rest of their lives. Im not surprised because all the moryaans who has murdered innocent people in 1991 are in the government. Another casual day in Muqidsho.

That was not an emotional black mail, I genuinely asked if you thought it was fair for his mother, wife and kid? What will be said to that kid when he or she grows up?

As a Puntite I think this totally unfair because your president is a coward. Bloodshed or not. I hope the late, slained minister haunts Farmaajo and the killer for rest of their lives. Im not surprised because all the moryaans who has murdered innocent people in 1991 are in the government. Another casual day in Muqidsho.

That was not an emotional black mail, I genuinely asked if you thought it was fair for his mother, wife and kid? What will be said to that kid when he or she grows up?

Lol you had to fit in your usual rants. You'll find my answer in my past posts if thats what you're actually looking for.

:drakekidding: Bye sis

Gibiin-Udug

Lol you had to fit in your usual rants. You'll find my answer in my past posts if thats what you're actually looking for.

:drakekidding: Bye sis
Why are you avoiding the question sugarplum?

Do you think it's fair for his mother, wife and kid?

Why are you avoiding the question sugarplum?

Do you think it's fair for his mother, wife and kid?

Again, I've already answered that. Its clear where I stand on it. How are you going to start an argument with me without even reading my posts? You must be bored.

Im off this thread though tc

Gibiin-Udug

Again, I've already answered that. Its clear where I stand on it. How are you going to start an argument with me without even reading my posts? You must be bored.

Im off this thread though tc
I'm not bored. I'm angry, I'm livid by this decision. The poor minister was minding his business and got killed for no reason. And the nerve of people defending the coward president for pardoning a red eyed moryaan killer.

Can I ask you a question? Legit question, it doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

World

VIP
How is what I said the least bit qabilist? Am I barred from talking about the gov in any positive way because of my clan?

Lol yeah calling for anarchy is what a true wadani would be doing. Sspot people are not normal.
How exactly is condemning the government for an action "calling for anarchy"?

I'm not bored. I'm angry, I'm livid by this decision. The poor minister was minding his business and got killed for no reason. And the nerve of people defending the coward president for pardoning a red eyed moryaan killer.

Can I ask you a question? Legit question, it doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

You don't care more about the minister than other people though. His pardoning was to prevent worse from happening not cowardice.

But anyway, yeah sure.

How exactly is condemning the government for an action "calling for anarchy"?

Its not at all. But from what I've observed on this forum those are the two extremes and you left those ones alone in the thread. Im not condemning this bc I don't think its deserves to be, unlike handing QalbiDhagax over to the Habesh. It has nothing to do with my qabil.

Gibiin-Udug

You don't care more about the minister than other people though. His pardoning was to prevent worse from happening not cowardice.

But anyway, yeah sure.

How come hawiye members get emotionally mad when someone criticizes the federal government? Y'all act your great grandfathers created the Somali Government.

:bell:

World

VIP
Pardoning the killer of a MINISTER, is just absolutely insane. What kind of a message does this send out to people? Oh right, you can get away with murder.......and if anyone comes looking or asking for justice: the tol is right behind you.

Farmajo and co. have made a grave mistake. If you can get away with killing a minister, then it's a free for all, to kill anyone, from small businessmen, humble farmers or fishermen, police officers and so on, and so on.

I recon, that this decision was 100% made due to clan factors. It's no secret that HAG, utterly detest Mr Cheese and his administration, due to the government, not taking on their interests and not being anti-Puntland. And to then, execute a member of HAG, for murdering some minister, from a clan that HAG have been abusing for decades, would have given HAG the green light to start rebelling against Mr Cheese and his administration. That was literally what they were threatening to do. And you're damn right sure, they would have. I mean, they do make up the bulk of the 'SNA'. How would the government deal, when the main army goes against them?

Konfuur sure is a messed up place.
They deserve all of these famines that killed tens of thousands of them, the anarchy for the past 27 years, Al Shabab, and all the fuckery that goes on in their regions. Until they stop being moryaans, the punishment of Allah awaits the HAGites. It's no surprise that the regions north of South Mudug are relatively peaceful, these regions understand the rule of law and aren't savages.

Last edited:
How come hawiye members get emotionally mad when someone criticizes the federal government? Y'all act your great grandfathers created the Somali Government.

:bell:

Lol do you think I'm the hawiye spokesperson? I don't know where you got that impression the other hawiye that was consistently commenting on this thread is extremely against the current admin. I haven't noticed it but maybe conduct a large survey.

Speaking for myself, I don't get mad I just share my opinion like everyone else the FG represents our country to the world and their success is good for the country. The only time its irritating is when people are propagating lies.

They deserve all of these famines that killed tens of thousands of them, the anarchy for the past 27 years, Al Shabab, and all the fuckery that goes on in their regions. Until they stop being mooryans, the punishment of Allah awaits the HAGites. It's no surprise that the regions north of South Mudug are relatively peaceful, these regions understand the rule of law and aren't savages.

Or maybe most of it is due to a less dense population, more homogeneity and little to no foreign meddling in comparison to the south. Or you can keep telling yourself being born in a certain region magically makes one a better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending