Farmaajo oo cafiyay Caydiid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, the moryaan has revealed himself, before he's from Gedo and now he claims his ancestors fought for Hobyo and his cuqdad is so large he purposefully misspells Sultanate because it mindfucks him up that much.

200.gif

something called migration :ohreally: but carry on embarrassing yourself :mjhaps:

You

the last person to call us dowlad diids should be someone who hails from Puntland :camby:

Puntland the one who was anti government from 2012-2017 but now they’re hardcore government supporters, your kind are the ones who cut relations with the federal government.

What the mursade did were openly seen, so get f*ck outa of Hawiye affairs.

:chrisfreshhah:lol, you brought it up relax sxb. How can we be dawlidiid when we the ones who made the SFG possible. You guys were busy with isbaaro iyo ICU back then

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
You take things way too seriously. I wasn't serious.
And yes, of course you do! You're upset with the image of your sub clan in Somalia. That is not my fault, walaalo. Take that up with those who actually call u those names.
Oh yeah I do. How am I upset with the “image of my sub clan”? and where exactly did I say that?

Agent 47

:chrisfreshhah:lol, you brought it up relax sxb. How can we be dawlidiid when we the ones who made the SFG possible. You guys were busy with isbaaro iyo ICU back then
What SFG did you guys made possible? Please enlighten me:farmajoyaab:

ICU brought law and order to south Somalia and where is that now? It was destroyed by gaal raacs like you who worked for the Ethiopians since 1978.

That's the most convenient migration ever sxb, did you make that up along with your CSI:Mogadishu analysis?

stop being stubborn. Are you telling it's not possible for their kids like my grandfather to move to Mogadishu in 1960 for better opportunities and run to gedo once shit hit the fan?

Now you're denying me my clan and my history! What's next :noneck:

Oh yeah I do. How am I upset with the “image of my sub clan”? and where exactly did I say that?
You clearly are becuase the term mooryan triggers you so much. The term generally refers to despicable, low life criminals, but now some (especially on here) use it to unfairly tar a whole sub clan. I haven't, but you clearly took it that way.
Plus, again, I was joking about that comment, but both you and your Puntite twin took things too seriously. Why? Because you're both unstable.

Oh yeah, just another my criminals are heroes and your heroes are criminals. Qeybdiid is not a criminal, he is a hero just like caydiid. Yes they killed the enemy who killed their people with national resources who drove tanks over civilians and the refugees who looted the nation by a notional leader sponsored program called “Hantiwadaag” and they chased the criminals like Siad barre as far as Nigeria:salute:

Ahmed Madoobe, roobow and aweys were all part of the same group.

I didn't say anything to that effect. Your just upset I called out two of your heroes.

Qeybdiid killed his own people. If you knew what he was responsible for you wouldn't idolise him. It was his militias that mortar attacked a market in Mogadishu in the 90s, killing many civilians. This is just one of the well known atrocities committed by him and his seemingly Godless followers.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
stop being stubborn. Are you telling it's not possible for their kids like my grandfather to move to Mogadishu in 1960 for better opportunities and run to gedo once shit hit the fan?

Now you're denying me my clan and my history! What's next :noneck:
It's possible but not believable because it's a moryaan type of comment moryaans usually have a problem with Hobyo and you have a track record of Puntite obsession along with Bosaso port which is our new economic priority by the way, so you sucked moryaan tit or you are moryaan there's no other explanation. I am certified in moryaan studies at the institution for beesha studies.

Agent 47

You clearly are becuase the term mooryan triggers you so much. The term generally refers to despicable, low life criminals, but now some (especially on here) use it to unfairly tar a whole sub clan. I haven't but you clearly took it that way. Plus, again, I was joking about that, but both you and your Puntite twin took things too seriously. Why? Because you're both unstable.
Anigu maahi xoolo lagu dhagahadlo and just say “sure it was a joke”

And why would mooryan trigger me? Even if it did the last person to trigger me with that would be marexan and Ogaden, the two refugees who looted freely in afweyne era and his looting national programs:mjlol:

Okay, I am out.
Too many crazy folks in here. This thread has brought out the illiterate, the qabilists, and the braindead saqajaans.

@TSP @embarassing
:salute:
Don't let Gog and Magog get to you. You have every right to state your opinions even if it differs from the rest. Most of these people do not actually care about justice, but are qabilists with no foresight. If they were in charge, we'd have 1991 all over again.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Okay, I am out.
Too many crazy folks in here. This thread has brought out the illiterate, the qabilists, and the braindead saqajaans.

@TSP @embarassing
:salute:
Don't let Gog and Magog get to you. You have every right to state your opinions even if it differs from the rest. Most of these people do not actually care about justice, but are qabilists with no foresight. If they were in charge, we'd have 1991 all over again.
The first casuality

He's my inadheer. He's right but I don't agree with him but he's right.

libaaxad :salute:

Agent 47

I didn't say anything to that effect. Your just upset I called out two of your heroes.

Qeybdiid killed his own people. If you knew what he was responsible for you wouldn't idolise him. It was his militias that mortar attacked a market in Mogadishu in the 90s, killing many civilians. This is just one of the well known atrocities committed by him and his seemingly Godless followers.
Oh what market? It was my accident? Why would he kill his own?:ulyin:

“Godless fathers” man I know who that term would suit the best but unlike you I dont want in’aan dambawo.

And it’s true madoobe and roobow were just in the same group. Even Ahmed Madoobe was caught by the Ethiopians and was brought to Ethiopian prison where they made him their puppet.

The first casuality

libaaxad :salute:
I think justice should be served as a cold dish, y'know? Its been 6+ months now. Its about time he and those who conspired with him recieve their punishment :manny:

True, my point is that this situation needs to be settled. Its been too long and the Enemies of Peace need to be dealt with.

Chill. He is my inadheer, he doesn't have a moryaan bone is his body:idontlike:
He's right in the sense that all involved parties should be dealt with. Its just taking too long. Farmaajo is too soft.
For the last time... Get it right, you illiterate eyy. THIS is what I said.
You're wack, so you're holding onto the inadheer comment which was kaftan. Its not like you guys don't roll in a team. We got the Puntite tag team in here :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I got the reciepts, so you can stop lying and twisting my words to fit your narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.