Status
Not open for further replies.
VY3FN2t.gif

you're a G so I'll back off

:mahubowtf: Back off for what nothing G about him

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
For the last time... Get it right, you illiterate eyy. THIS is what I said.
You're wack, so you're holding onto the inadheer comment which was kaftan. Its not like you guys don't roll in a team. We got the Puntite tag team in here :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I got the reciepts, so you can stop lying and twisting my words to fit your narrative.
libaaxad :salute:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
How is what I said the least bit qabilist? Am I barred from talking about the gov in any positive way because of my clan?

Lol yeah calling for anarchy is what a true wadani would be doing. Sspot people are not normal.

I have no idea what you said but babe don't take this serious. I use to get annoyed by the purposeful misinformation spread so much so that I've been accused of being a qabilist of every qabil.

People can't have differing opinions without the saif la bood mentality. If this was an actual debate I'm sure some of these people would punch me in the face. :damedamn:

Gambar

VIP
I have no idea what you said but babe don't take this serious. I use to get annoyed by the purposeful misinformation spread so much so that I've been accused of being a qabilist of every qabil.

People can't have differing opinions without the saif la bood mentality. If this was an actual debate I'm sure some of these people would punch me in the face. :damedamn:
These threads provide comedy that’s it such as my biyo, my land iyo hutama and mordor a la @Cotton Eyed Joe

They are not meant to be taken seriously.

Gambar

VIP

Btw I would punch @xisaabiye in the face if we ever have a fair one!

@Reiko I have to agree with you, We need to condemn farmajo he went about it the wrong way shouldve not only excuted the killer but those who rioted as well. Make a lesson out of people. How can you run a country if you're also trying to please clans. What happened to nationalism?

Brother your words not mine. :manny:

You didn't condemn Farmaajo for not killing the killer.

Lol I didnt condemn him because I don't believe it deserves condemnation. He made the decision he felt was best for us, he could've easily had him executed to save his own face and left if it caused a war. He wouldn't have people sitting around calling him a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.