Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
LEGEND

Yusuf10_2.jpg

Last edited:
:mjlol:

everybody lost people in civil war, you're trying so hard to find intances where mj got destroyed and the best you can do is perioid in mudug were we lost 200 people max:mjlol:

1. Cumar mahamoud militia broke USC in Galkacyo with a series of decisive victories and took control of Galkacyo and most of mudug

2.The mujaahid who spearheaded our defence in Mudug went on to become the president of the country while aideed bantu got karbashed and died from getting raped by how own subclan

Funny how things turn out eh :pachah1:
No no no no, warya ciyaal baad ii mooday oo aan tariikhda waxba ka kala garanaynin.

Your telling me only 200 were massacred in galkaciyo? over 900 mjs were massacred and USC held the town for months until the marexaans came and liberated the town for you.

Have you heard about the dibi that came running to the airport in galkaciyo?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No no no no, warya ciyaal baad ii mooday oo aan tariikhda waxba ka kala garanaynin.

Your telling me only 200 were massacred in galkaciyo? over 900 mjs were massacred and USC held the town for months until the marexaans came and liberated the town for you.

Have you heard about the dibi that came running to the airport in galkaciyo?
:mjlol::pachah1:
And here comes the mx intervention myth

MX were miskeen in mudug, they could not even hold their territories in the south and yet they liberated galkacyo instead of the mudug natives who live there? :pachah1:

The reason why MJs are still going strong and survived the bloody civil war with relatively minial casualties is a testiment to the strength of cumar mahamoud reer mudug militia.

After all that blood and devestation in the civil war, MJ did not lose 1 inch of land despite being hated by non daroods, not only did we successfully hold our territories but the milita who were considered the strongest of the hawiyes (HG moryaans) failed in their attempt to capture land from us.

:win:

All other daroods (except dhulos) lost land

abdillahi-yusuf-is-casilay.jpg

:mjlol::pachah1:
And here comes the mx intervention myth

MX were miskeen in mudug, they could not even hold their territories in the south and yet they liberated galkacyo instead of the mudug natives who live there? :pachah1:

The reason why MJs are still going strong and survived the bloody civil war with relatively minial casualties is a testiment to the strength of cumar mahamoud reer mudug militia.

After all that blood and devestation in the civil war, MJ did not lose 1 inch of land despite being hated by non daroods, not only did we successfully hold our territories but the milita who were considered the strongest of the hawiyes (HG moryaans) failed in their attempt to capture land from us.

:ohhhdamn::win:
You were the first to get hit by the hawiye waves, in mogadishu they were the first to be rounded up and burned with plastic.

Galkaciyo like i said, the hawiye did a sixir where a cow came running from the hawiye mudug part and going straight into galkaciyo airport where there were over 20 mj's, they saw the dibi and slaughtered it, the next early morning iyaga la qowracay and that's when the massacre in galkaciyo started, there is no denying marexaans saved you and that mj's lost the south of galkaciyo ( baraxley ) to hg after going into peace agreement with them.

Marexaans held their ground in mudug and fought hard battles with them in galgaduud, tell me an inch they lost?

When siad barre was in gedo the hawiyes did another sixir on him as well, when he was holding a speech in gedo a dibi came running there as well and behind the dibi came the USC soldiers in full effect.

Dowladii somalia sixir baa lagu riday.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
:mjlol:

everybody lost people in civil war, you're trying so hard to find intances where mj got destroyed and the best you can do is perioid in mudug were we lost 200 people max:mjlol:

1. Cumar mahamoud militia broke USC in Galkacyo with a series of decisive victories and took control of Galkacyo and most of mudug

2.The mujaahid who spearheaded our defence in Mudug went on to become the president of the country while aideed bantu got karbashed and died from getting raped by how own subclan

Funny how things turn out eh :pachah1:

Fam, ignore this little boy. I mean, he is from the people who literally faught alongside Aideed, doing his dirty work via taking and gifting him Kismayo, and slaughtering MJs door to door. And the thanks they got? 1k+ longfooters drowned to death on the Shabelle river by 'overnight' Hawiyes, Xawadle. Then when Aideed turned on Xawadle, and they all fled to K5, the longfooters, welcomed them with open arms.

It's all funny how, Marehans, Ogadens, Dhulbahantes, and Warsans, look at the floor all timid and miskeen when they're being addressed and spoken to by a Hawiyes and Issaqs, but start flexing and hyping up when they're dealing with Majeerteen. #ISSAJOKE

Last edited:
Fam, ignore this little boy. I mean, he is from the people who literally faught alongside Aideed, doing his dirty work via taking and gifting him Kismayo, and slaughtering MJs door to door. And the thanks they got? 1k+ long footers drowned to death on the Shabelle river by overnight Hawiyes, Xawadle. Then when Aideed turned on Xawadle, and they all fled to K5, the longfooters, welcomed them with open arms.

It's all funny How, Marehans, Ogadens, Dhulbahantes, and Warsans, look at the floor when they're being addressed and spoken to by a Hawiyes and Issaqs, but start flexing and hyping up when they're dealing with Majeerteen. #ISSAJOKE

Don't take this to the heart, i fully agree with you that col ahmed jees wasted our time... we had bigger fish to catch, in fact in kililka shanaad.

But it was your little goons who started insulting og's in this thread, bal maxaa ku kalifay that your cousin reiko its not the first time i see this kintir balaq to cuss us, and that other paranoid naag Cognitivedissonance to come in here and talk xaar like that?

dont take this personal, its all bidness.

runta ha ka xanaaqina.

Arma

VIP
Don't take this to the heart, i fully agree with you that col ahmed jees wasted our time... we had bigger fish to catch, in fact in kililka shanaad.

But it was your little goons who started insulting og's in this thread, bal maxaa ku kalifay that your cousin reiko its not the first time i see this kintir balaq to cuss us, and that other paranoid naag Cognitivedissonance to come in here and talk xaar like that?

dont take this personal, its all bidness.

runta ha ka xanaaqina.

If anyone is a , it's your hoe-ass. Why are you insulting a female? boy. Be a man, and talk to me, and any other males. Don't go around talking about and insulting women. c*nt naccas.

If anyone is a , it's your hoe-ass. Why are you insulting a female? boy. Be a man, and talk to me, and any other males. Don't go around talking and insulting women. c*nt naccas.
War adiga iyo iyada ba waala wassa, tell her to contact me if shes desperate after cagdheer gus, anaa duuf ka keeni ee asxaan u samee.

adigana, dharka sida loo xidho baro hana ceebeynin ee. :drakelaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You were the first to get hit by the hawiye waves, in mogadishu they were the first to be rounded up and burned with plastic.

Galkaciyo like i said, the hawiye did a sixir where a cow came running from the hawiye mudug part and going straight into galkaciyo airport where there were over 20 mj's, they saw the dibi and slaughtered it, the next early morning iyaga la qowracay and that's when the massacre in galkaciyo started, there is no denying marexaans saved you and that mj's lost the south of galkaciyo ( baraxley ) to hg after going into peace agreement with them.

Marexaans held their ground in mudug and fought hard battles with them in galgaduud, tell me an inch they lost?

When siad barre was in gedo the hawiyes did another sixir on him as well, when he was holding a speech in gedo a dibi came running there as well and behind the dibi came the USC soldiers in full effect.

Dowladii somalia sixir baa lagu riday.
Since when was mogadishu darood city? Moryaans killing and burning defenseless people in xamar is not an accomplishment, as i said everybody lost people, hawiyes were probably the biggest losers in terms of men they lost.

1. In Galkacyo after the initial wave where hawiyes began their assault (in the middle of the night when defenseless people were sleeping), we recovered and mobilised very quickly.

2. We did not lose baraxley, Galkacyo was completely liberated (all hawiyes chased out) at one point, after the peace agreement under AU. Hawiyes live in baraxley today because they were invited back in after a number of cumar mahamoud elders and sheikhs (from my sub subclan) invited them back in the city after it was completely liberated from them, they're here today because of our kindness not because we lost anything.

3. Hawiye casualties in mudug > cumar mahamoud casualties in mudug, after the initial shock wave at the start in 91, all the way up to 1998 at the establishment of puntland was nothing but a period of SSDF dominance in mudug, this was a time when hawiyes were weakening and aideed began to lose battles until his death by internal habar gidir infighting and he died in 1995 after being killed by sacad militia

Arma

VIP
War adiga iyo iyada ba waala wassa, tell her to contact me if shes desperate after cagdheer gus, anaa duuf ka keeni ee asxaan u samee.

adigana, dharka sida loo xidho baro hana ceebeynin ee. :drakelaugh:

Stay classy.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Since when was mogadishu darood city? Moryaans killing and burning defenseless people in xamar is not an accomplishment, as i said everybody lost people, hawiyes were probably the biggest losers in terms of men they lost.

1. In Galkacyo after the initial wave were hawiyes began their assault (in the middle of the night when defenseless people were sleeping), we recovered and mobilised very quickly.

2. We did not lose baraxley, Galkacyo was completely liberated (all hawiyes chased out) at one point, after the peace agreement under AU. Hawiyes live in baraxley today because they were invited back in after a number of cumar mahamoud elders and sheikhs (from my sub subclan) invited them back in the city after it was completely liberated from them, they're here today because of our kindness not because we lost anything.

3. Hawiye casualties in mudug > cumar mahamoud casualties in mudug, after the initial shock wave at the start in 91, all the way up to 1998 at the establishment of puntland was nothing but a period of SSDF dominance in mudug, this was a time when hawiyes were weakening and aideed began to lose battles until his death by internal habar gidir infighting.

Ain’t nobody here cuz of kindness nigga xog aa lugu jooga

Arma

VIP

1. In Galkacyo after the initial wave were hawiyes began their assault (in the middle of the night when defenseless people were sleeping), we recovered and mobilised very quickly.

3. Hawiye casualties in mudug > cumar mahamoud casualties in mudug, after the initial shock wave at the start in 91, all the way up to 1998 at the establishment of puntland was nothing but a period of SSDF dominance in mudug, this was a time when hawiyes were weakening and aideed began to lose battles until his death by internal habar gidir infighting.

Ninyahow, you needn't have bothered writing all that, it's all common knowledge. Unlike others, we back what we say with truths, while they have marfish gossip and, "my hoyo said".

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ain’t nobody here cuz of kindness nigga xog aa lugu jooga
:ulyin:

your folk has been chased out of baraxley a number of times not just in the chaotic 90s

most recently on november 2016 when you were pushed to the outskirts and returned after Gaas allowed you back in after signing a peace agreement, before the ceasefire, puntland army took control of baraxley and jidka 30ka which leads to hobyo

your folk has been chased out of baraxley a number of times not just in the chaotic 90s

most recently on november 2016 when you were pushed to the outskirts and returned after Gaas allowed you back in after signing a peace agreement, before the ceasefire, puntland army took control of baraxley and jidka 30ka which leads to hobyo
Your hotels in north galkaciyo was nuked bruv the f*ck is you talking about? :mjlol:

saywalahi

Xamar Living

most recently on november 2016 when you were pushed to the outskirts and returned after Gaas allowed you back in after signing a peace agreement

Aren’t u that retarded kid who said the tallest building in south gaalkayo belons to some Punani? :mjlol:

Listen you London qooxti child, fat boy gaas wasn’t allowed to do shit

His fatass was crying “waar Yaaa darood ah” during the war :russ:

That’s why today the joint police force of gaalkayo is being run out of south gaalkayo

In fact the base is named after a USC general:lolbron:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Your hotels in north galkaciyo was nuked bruv the f*ck is you talking about? :mjlol:

I really cannot be bothered to write everything that happened in the 2016 galkacyo clashes (i know every detail)

Long story cut short, galmudug army were defeated (which was even admitted by Dahir alasow hawiye propagandist dont make me show you the facebook post)

After they were defeated, Puntland army held them at bay several km south of galkacyo and retreated in late november 2016 after gaas signed a peace agreement, saying galmudug could return to baraxley stopped the war mongering which was happening throughout 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts