Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fucking cagdheer bastard I saw them burning the flag of Somalia and stepping on it as if their tribe is more important than the flag of Somalia nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa cagdheer carry their brain in their feet utter pestilence I pray those qaxootis get arrested by the Kenyan authorities may Allah bless president farmaajo and prime minister khayre and our federal government f*ck qalbidhagax and his terrorist al shabaab cagdheer supporters

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Prime minister khayre and president farmaajo have accomplished great things in the little time they were in office any one who’s against our federal government it’s the people who will defend the federal government may Allah bless our federal government

:salute:

May the curse of Allah be upon those cagdheer terrorists who are against our government illahay naarta haku foogayo amiin I hope there faces are recorded and they should be killed for burning the flag of Somalia gun gun dashay they’re al shabaab sympathiser :pacspit:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
What does Farmaajo have to celebrate for? :westbrookwtf:

Instead we should be getting a state of union on what little he did this year.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fucking cagdheer bastard I saw them burning the flag of Somalia and stepping on it as if their tribe is more important than the flag of Somalia nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa cagdheer carry their brain in their feet utter pestilence I pray those qaxootis get arrested by the Kenyan authorities may Allah bless president farmaajo and prime minister khayre and our federal government f*ck qalbidhagax and his terrorist al shabaab cagdheer supporters

Cagdheers carry their brains in their feet, they're literally the most useless, stupid clan ever.

We didn't forget what they did in kismaayo.

The same people who were anti farmaajo shalay, calling him a rapist and a khat addict are accusing us of being anti somali. These people think people forget what they type on the net.:mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cagdheers are true retards they can f*ck off, like seriously burning our beautiful flag:draketf:

68 digit IQ must be from Éthiopien Somalis
:deadpeter:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We'll piss on it before we burn it sxb. The flag doesn't mean shit you fucking xoolo.
Dont cry when we deport your ass. Stay in your respective regions.

Yet you people claim Kismayo. Yall aint even loyal to our flag fifth column scum

Dont cry when we deport your ass. Stay in your respective regions.

Yet you people claim Kismayo. Yall aint even loyal to our flag fifth column scum
The flag ma adaa leh? dadka kale miyaad ka xigtaa? nacas.
u sound like Trump. mise oday marehan baa madaxwayne ah, marka waxaad moodaa somalia inaad leedihiin? I guess history does repeat itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending