Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
These niggas got there hoe card pulled and asked all of Darood,sfg and even GX for help wallahi these punanis are pussy. Such a fitting name punaniland

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dont confuse us as your weak kin, sida ragga la iska dhiciyo waanu naqaana unlike you.

Somaliland wont stop there, they will be 10 km outside of bosaso as well and then stop their expansion, mark my words.
"sida ragga la iska dhiciyo waanu naqaana"

Tell me how the Ogadeen ku xaar story by habar yoonis went down again?

:mjkkk::mjpls:

Hayee caqdheer talk is cheap, why don't you invite your isaaq friends to our land and test out your theory
In aan kugu ciyaarayo baad mooday, british somailands border stops 10 km away from bosaso, your fucked sxb ilahay ba kuu maqan :mjcry:

Dont confuse us as your weak kin, sida ragga la iska dhiciyo waanu naqaana unlike you.

Somaliland wont stop there, they will be 10 km outside of bosaso as well and then stop their expansion, mark my words.
sacad and Sland army to meet in the middle of bosaaso.:mjpls: The only MJ clan that can fight is bicidyahan and them niggas dont live in somalia.:mjlol: how sad is that?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The irony :drakelaugh:

Come take back las anood and tukaraq like you fat uncle gaas been saying. Talk is cheap kulaha:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Las anod belongs to the people of las anod, it doesn't belong to any MJ, neither does it belong to you habar awal oromos from gabiley

:umad:

"sida ragga la iska dhiciyo waanu naqaana"

Tell me how the Ogadeen ku xaar story by habar yoonis went down again?

:mjkkk::mjpls:
You mean darood ku xaar? Awoowga were amongs the daroods, isagana xaar sii daayey.

Ogadeen ku xaar kulaha, waxba maba oga.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
sacad and Sland army to meet in the middle of bosaaso.:mjpls: The only MJ clan that can fight is bicidyahan and them niggas dont live in somalia.:mjlol: how sad is that?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We control Galkacyo (more than 80%) which is as far away from Xamar as it is from Bosaso, and as i said before not 1 inch of our land has been lost to hawiyes in the civil war in Mudug, and your talking about Bosaso :mjlol::pachah1:

Caqdheer keeping dreaming :russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Las anod belongs to the people of las anod, it doesn't belong to any MJ, neither does it belong to you habar awal oromos from gabiley

:umad:
We coming for garowe you punani. There a gabiley boy wailing his dick 10kms from garowe how does that feel hoe :ftw9nwa:

You don't know what boon is you fucking retard tariikh soo baro sheegatoyahow I knew you were Oromo scum do I have to teach you now

I heard you cow drinking boons have speak an own language with click sounds:mjhaps:

Similar to those in south africa.

Do you get in good mood after taking a shot of cow blood?:mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You cant even pressure sfg to save you from somaliland spanking, the f*ck is you talking about naagyahey?:gucciwhat:
If it wasn’t for Puntland jubaland wouldn’t exist as for somaliland spanking Majeerteen is las canood or tukaraq boocame Majeerteen or dhulbhante? If dhulbhante wants to join somaliland what has that got to do with Majeerteen?

Here’s the time where ahmed madoobe was getting attacked by DFS
Puntland came to his aid now show gratitude

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You don't know what boon is you fucking retard tariikh soo baro sheegatoyahow I knew you were Oromo scum do I have to teach you now
They are cockroaches, borderline subhuman, either waying calling these caqdheers darood is an insult to our people

:mjkkk:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We coming for garowe you punani. There a gabiley boy wailing his dick 10kms from garowe how does that feel hoe :ftw9nwa:
Tell that to dhulbhante cause it’s there land not Majeerteen get back to us when you’re on Majeerteen territory fuckboi

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We control Galkacyo (more than 80%) which is as far away from Xamar as it is from Bosaso, and as i said before not 1 inch of our land has been lost to hawiyes in the civil war in Mudug, and your talking about Bosaso :mjlol::pachah1:

Caqdheer keeping dreaming :russ:
hawiye? wtf u talking about. abgaal, murursade, xawaadle, sheekhaal iyo galjaceel and the rest of HG xageed isku aragtaan? It's only sacad your entire admin is wrestling with. hawiye ha isku soo jeedin dameer yahoow yaan lagu wasinee.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
hawiye? wtf u talking about. abgaal, murursade, xawaadle, sheekhaal iyo galjaceel and the rest of HG xageed isku aragtaan? It's only sacad your entire admin is wrestling with. hawiye ha isku soo jeedin dameer yahoow yaan lagu wasinee.
"Entire admin is wrestling with" what a croc of shit :mjlol:

Let me make this easy for you to understand low IQ caqdheer

Darood vs Hawiye

Kablalax vs Hiraab

Harti vs Habar Gidir

Majeerteen vs Sacad

Mahamoud Saleeban vs Who???

Cumar mahamoud vs Who??

The battles of Mudug has been Cumar mahamoud (AY's militia) vs Sacad

Legit a sub sub subclan of MJ beating the toughest of the HGs with a series of decisive victories

Where is the hawiyes in garsoor? or israac or horumar? No after all that they're still stuck in baraxley and you're talking about Bosaso :mjlol::pachah1::russ::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending