Farmaajo one year anniversary party goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time, I've come across this Somali women-hating cocksucking boywhore, bring this bullshit lie, out of his dirty piehole.

Seems like everyday, these MJ-hating folks come up with a million and one lies. Go be a slave somewhere else, prick.
Nacas. Read the first three pages and see what the mjs wrote. Did i call mjs anything as a response? No i didnt you brain dead fat garac.

Thanks for admitting to be hawiya condom. No darod likes you because you are traitors.
Darood can f*ck off. What has hawiye done to us to hate them kalab yaboow? They can burn your entire family and i wouldnt piss on them to put the fire out.

Darood hoyadiis ha waso.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Nacas. Read the first three pages and see what the mjs wrote. Did i call mjs anything as a response? No i didnt you brain dead fat garac.

They were all out of order and wrong, to say what they said, I'll call them out on that. Now as for you, ya c*nt naccas, take back that silly lie, about Morgan using Madows on OGs .

They were all out of order and wrong, to say what they said, I'll call them out on that. Now as for you, ya c*nt naccas, take back that silly lie, about Morgan using Madows on OGs .
He did. You are reer bari sxb, only people who are from kismaayo will know. Ask your adeers, i am sure you got one.

Kkkkk Atleast MJs stood with MSB and helped us defeat the Hordes of Jubbaland. Only Aden Gabyoow and few ogs were smart. The rest of you followed Caasho caydiid into the abyss. Being betrayred by xawaadle and dumped in the river
Aden gabyoow was your leader boon boy, show some respect. Morgan was below jees even at the time, and no marehans were there to fight as they all fled with their adeer.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Darood can f*ck off. What has hawiye done to us to hate them kalab yaboow? They can burn your entire family and i wouldnt piss on them to put the fire out.

Darood hoyadiis ha waso.

Kkk hawiye boogie man when the situation gets ugly for them :lolbron:

Kkk hawiye boogie man when the situation gets ugly for them :lolbron:
They are predictable. They think because they are at war with hawiye, they can make it about darood being at war with hawiye, nah they can hold their own nuts. Why would i hate some sacad niggas in mudug when i dont border them?:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Darood hoyadiis ha waso.
First these cagdheer burn the flag of Somalia then they disrespect the president of Somalia his excellency president farmaajo now it’s f*ck darood? Remember you’re a minority in Somalia forget about Majeerteen you’re even less than mareexan this ain’t Kenya or Ethiopia you cagdheer nacas this is somalia it’s a sovereign country your Kenyan and Ethiopia folks can’t intervene and there’s nothing your cagdheer folks can do for you in Somalia the elections are coming soon and all the tribes you have oppressed in jubaland will get their rights you will get your comeuppance in sha Allah

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They are predictable. They think because they are at war with hawiye, they can make it about darood being at war with hawiye, nah they can hold their own nuts. Why would i hate some sacad niggas in mudug when i dont border them?:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Qalbidhagax was captured in baraxley by galmudug and the people who handed him over were hawiye sanbalooshe Who was the head of amniga but carry on blaming farmaajo you brain dead cagdheer dhoqon Ogaden hawiye used you before and they’re using you now.

First these cagdheer burn the flag of Somalia then they disrespect the president of Somalia his excellency president farmaajo now it’s f*ck darood? Remember you’re a minority in Somalia forget about Majeerteen you’re even less than mareexan this ain’t Kenya or Ethiopia you cagdheer nacas this is somalia it’s a sovereign country your Kenyan and Ethiopia folks can’t intervene and there’s nothing your cagdheer folks can do for you in Somalia the elections are coming soon and all the tribes you have oppressed in jubaland will get their rights you will get your comeuppance in sha Allah
You are mentally sick which is why I ignore you. I cant even insult you. I will pray for you. First and last message you will get from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.