Farmaajo/N&N appoints USC warlord as mayor of Mogadishu

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AY was walking into a decimated Ugandishu that didn’t have a president in villa Somalia since the fall of a Siad Barre of course he had to negotiate with warlords who were squatting in the capital. But what excuse does Farmaajo have when he chooses to appoint a warlord despite having a liberated capital ?

Talk about false equivalency.
Blackie a former terrorist who was actually part of Al Shabab = good
The guys that worked with AY to defeat terror in Muqdisho = bad

Kablalax logic folks

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
AY was walking into a decimated Ugandishu that didn’t have a president in villa Somalia since the fall of a Siad Barre of course he had to negotiate with warlords who were squatting in the capital. But what excuse does Farmaajo have when he chooses to appoint a warlord despite having a liberated capital ?

Talk about false equivalency.
Everyday you complain Muqdisho is lawless and Villa Somalia can't protect 1 street now a guy with a nasty streak that will rule the town with an iron fist gets appointed you got your pink panties in a bunch "false equivalency" is the warlords being more dangerous than Al Shabab your lights must be on but nobody's home :mjlol:

No proof for that. That is just propaganda.
EClly3oXYAExaUa

team nabad and nolol aka team see no evil, hear no evil.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Intra-Hiraab war is what the Nabar iyo Naxdin wish for, after their defeat in Jubaland, Galmudug soon, next and final will be in Banaadir, where xarmaajo and his langaab dog will run with their tails behind to Qatar.
maybe that's why he appointed an abgaal warlord?:cosbyhmm:

wasnt farmaajo also fighting yalaxoow just a few months ago?

maybe that's why he appointed an abgaal warlord?:cosbyhmm:

wasnt farmaajo also fighting yalaxoow just a few months ago?

This man was chosen solely to fight both Abgaal (Yalaxow's men) and HG (Fiqi's men), farmaajo also chose an young Abgaal as the Head of the Army so that he can work him as puppet for his Buaale operations in J/Dhexe months to come.

Farmaajo since losing HG Alliances has been building up an coalitions of langaabs (Raxanweyne, Biimaal, Sheikhal, Galjecel, Mx etc) led by the naive young General Odawaa Commander of the SNA he appointed for the Buaale operation.

It is why Ahmed Madobe must align himself quickly with Galmudug, Puntland and Somaliland before the war to come.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Cumar Finish is a good choice. He will take a hardline approach to flush out Shabaab and "finish" them off once and for all.

Good choice, Mogadishu couldn't handle a technocratic mayor. Someone with experience in smoking out insurgents is necessary as the country has stepped up its campaigns against Shabaab.

Anyone born in the 90s know Omar Finish as a warlord. I believe the last break away fights between Former USC co-warlords was between him and Muse Suudi 2001 to 2003.

This man was chosen solely to fight both Abgaal (Yalaxow's men) and HG (Fiqi's men), farmaajo also chose an young Abgaal as the Head of the Army so that he can work him as puppet for his Buaale operations in J/Dhexe months to come.

Farmaajo since losing HG Alliances has been building up an coalitions of langaabs (Raxanweyne, Biimaal, Sheikhal, Galjecel, Mx etc) led by the naive young General Odawaa Commander of the SNA he appointed for the Buaale operation.

It is why Ahmed Madobe must align himself quickly with Galmudug, Puntland and Somaliland before the war to come.
so odowaa is abgaal too?

I am hearing things from madoobe's inner circle, it is good news.

Fiqi and madoobe are talking now, a lot of shit is being worked on.

The entire opposition group will fly to kismaayo soon, from what I heard.

so odowaa is abgaal too?

I am hearing things from madoobe's inner circle, it is good news.

Fiqi and madoobe are talking now, a lot of shit is being worked on.

The entire opposition group will fly to kismaayo soon, from what I heard.

Yeah bro the man is Abgaal.

Share the beans bro what good news did you hear bro, as i heard something too.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Walee when there is an Sacad amongst the inner circle, then i know for sure something successfully huge is being carried out, Sacads are the Jews of Somalia.

I'll be waiting for your update :nvjpqts:
"Jews of somalia" I respect you guys but now you're stretching it a bit to far kkkk

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Wow now you guys are anti warlords? Where were you when warlord madobe tried to fake the election? Anyways i think finish is fine pick to finish these warlords once and all, first reason is that he is one of them and is as ferocious as them and secondly its because of his cool mind and more rational way of thinking make him easier to control

Trending