Farmaajo/N&N appoints USC warlord as mayor of Mogadishu

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very interesting pick, wallahi this was a genius move by Farmaajo. He used to Muuse Suudi's righthand man but had a falling out after he tried to convince Muuse to give back the land Muuse Suudi occupies which is government land.

Mooryaan only understand another mooryaan and this man shall put fear into the hearts of the spoilers.

Make no mistake this was a very calculated move, we went from a Miskiin technocrat in Yariisoow to an absolute savage.

It says he fought the ICU (Islamic Union Courts). So basically he is secular.

He was indeed, and like Farm said he was also Warlord that lost his xaram spoils of war, he lost all this the moment Maxakimta ICU liberated Mogadishu from the warlords like him.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't know about his past, but may Allah make it easier for him to do his new job. Replacing our fallen hero Yariisoow is not possible, but continuing his legacy and working hard is the closest thing one can do. :)

Very interesting pick, wallahi this was a genius move by Farmaajo. He used to Muuse Suudi's righthand man but had a falling out after he tried to convince Muuse to give back the land Muuse Suudi occupies which is government land.

Mooryaan only understand another mooryaan and this man shall put fear into the hearts of the spoilers.

Make no mistake this was a very calculated move, we went from a Miskiin technocrat in Yariisoow to an absolute savage.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

waryaa bax seexo.

genius kulahaa.

Farm

VIP
Who was mayor under Abdullahi Yusuf administration :trumpsmirk:

I'll wait till you google it up hypocritical c*nt:mjlol:
AY was walking into a decimated Ugandishu that didn’t have a president in villa Somalia since the fall of a Siad Barre of course he had to negotiate with warlords who were squatting in the capital. But what excuse does Farmaajo have when he chooses to appoint a warlord despite having a liberated capital ?

Talk about false equivalency.

World

VIP
AY was walking into a decimated Ugandishu that didn’t have a president in villa Somalia since the fall of a Siad Barre of course he had to negotiate with warlords who were squatting in the capital. But what excuse does Farmaajo have when he chooses to appoint a warlord despite having a liberated capital ?

Talk about false equivalency.
If fighting against ICU makes you a warlord, then I hope farmaajo appoints more warlords.

Way better than former terrorists like blackie whom you support.

Farm

VIP
If fighting against ICU makes you a warlord, then I hope farmaajo appoints more warlords.

Way better than former terrorists like blackie whom you support.

He was in the USC killing civilians and trying to capture Mogadishu from other warlords.

Trending