Farmaajo met with ONLF leader in Asmara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmaajo and Kheyre did a bad move on their part to go as far as saying ONLF are terrorists & handing qalbi dagax.

Let's not kid ourselves, our gov't doesn't have a standing army and most politicians would do whatever ethiopia tells them to do. We're weak asf, this isn't siyad barres time.

My theory for why the pres & pm are doing everything ethiopia tells them is so that ethiopia doesn't use our politicians to undermine them and ruin this fragile nation.

Last edited:
The way he agreed to the communique knowing the reaction that would follow shows that he's not able to critique anything ethiopia tells him to do.
I believe he has more capability to say no than he believes but it seems he's become cowardly & complacent with anything Ethiopia tells him.

A great PR move to fix his image was if he were to negotiate with Abiye the release of qalbi dagax and other Somalis in prison. Instead he gave free brownie points to abiye without asking for anything in return. He could've presented points that would balance it to help himself as well.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
farmaajo3-1.jpg

Great meeting let the haters hate!/

#StayWinningFarmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending