Farmaajo met with ONLF leader in Asmara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done Madaxweyne
That should close this chapter
ONLF better reorganise to a more unifiying force & force at the very minum full autonomy from Fin Fine

Only after Ethiopia removed ONLF from it's terror list. They told him to classify them as a terrorist yesterday and today they told him to remove them from the terror list. Farmaajo is a little b.itch, being told what to do by Ethiopia. he can fuckk off.

Only after Ethiopia removed ONLF from it's terror list. They told him to classify them as a terrorist yesterday and today they told him to remove them from the terror list. Farmaajo is a little b.itch, being told what to do by Ethiopia. he can fuckk off.
Yeah, very sad it was orchestrated to further divide Somalis unfortunately they fell for it. It seems as though the ONLF have forgiven him going by that short statement though.

Yeah, very sad it was orchestrated to further divide Somalis unfortunately they fell for it. It seems as though the ONLF have forgiven him going by that short statement though.
Yeah they did, because ONLF want the support and the sympathy of the Somali people and playing hardball with farmaajo will not help them get that. In fact, they'll get the opposite and many somali people who currently support them will turn against them, some may even go as far as to say farmaajo's government was right in what they did, in hindsight.

If Ethiopia and ONLF do not come to concrete agreements, ethiopia will no doubt put hem back on that terror list again. Farmaajo will probably follow suit.

What I don't get is why he can't be independent in his decisions and actions? Especially when it comes to Ethiopia? I can under superpowers like the U.S and the European union bending you to their will but why submit to Ethiopia like this? What can they do to us that they aren't doing to us already? There is nothing he loses in telling them to fuckk off. Strange. He's very weak, it's shocking.

We know they want us to be weak and divided so why play into their hands like that?:hmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yeah they did, because ONLF want the support and the sympathy of the Somali people and playing hardball with farmaajo will not help them get that. In fact, they'll get the opposite and many somali people who currently support them will turn against them, some may even go as far as to say farmaajo's government was right in what they did, in hindsight.

If Ethiopia and ONLF do not come to concrete agreements, ethiopia will no doubt put hem back on that terror list again. Farmaajo will probably follow suit.

What I don't get is why he can't be independent in his decisions and actions? Especially when it comes to Ethiopia? I can under superpowers like the U.S and the European union bending you to their will but why submit to Ethiopia like this? What can they do to us that they aren't doing to us already? There is nothing he loses in telling them to fuckk off. Strange. He's very weak, it's shocking.

We know they want us to be weak and divided so why play into their hands like that?:hmm:
Farmajo is having an affair with Abiy.

Farmajo is having an affair with Abiy.
It's like if you had a flock of sheep and you ask a dhurwaa to watch them over for you as you go run some errands. Farmaajo looks bothered, unconcerned, careless etc..

wtf. It's Ethiopia u are dealing with. These assholes want us all dead, so why be so soft on them? It'll never make sense to me.

No, I believe its genuine, they're wadanis. The man speaking in the interview Mohamed Osman was an Admiral in the Somali Navy he's a veteran too. Like QalbiDhagax I'm glad they've chosen to forgive mashaAllah.

I doubt they'll make the same mistake twice if they do theyre doomed.

And I still don't understand why and how that happened. Ethiopia is nothing its the super powers that back them that are the issue. Other than this debacle I feel he has been independent in his decisions, I can't think of anything else he did wrong other than this. Farmaajo was always a nationalist I don't know how it happened but I doubt its something he wanted.

No, I believe its genuine, they're wadanis. The man speaking in the interview Mohamed Osman was an Admiral in the Somali Navy he's a veteran too. Like QalbiDhagax I'm glad they've chosen to forgive mashaAllah.

I doubt they'll make the same mistake twice if they do theyre doomed.

And I still don't understand why and how that happened. Ethiopia is nothing its the super powers that back them that are the issue. Other than this debacle I feel he has been independent in his decisions, I can't think of anything else he did wrong other than this. Farmaajo was always a nationalist I don't know how it happened but I doubt its something he wanted.
He can be swayed by Ethiopia in any direction. That's what worries me the most. He has a lot of balls and courage when dealing with regional presidents and somali politicians in general, but with Ethiopia he turns into the maskiinest nigga.

You don't think signing that port deal with Ethiopia days after Abiye met with UAE and khaliji arabs is a problem?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
He can be swayed by Ethiopia in any direction. That's what worries me the most. He has a lot of balls and courage when dealing with regional presidents and somali politicians in general, but with Ethiopia he turns into the maskiinest nigga.

You don't think signing that port deal with Ethiopia days after Abiye met with UAE and khaliji arabs is a problem?
Remember what happened with the Qatar crisis, the clan states flipped out. I reckon they are threatening him with personal shit or to increase the chaos

I don't think its fair to say they have that kind of control over him because of that one major blunder. Part of the problem and our weakness is the lack of unity between the fed, regional govt, and politicians, where they can be used against each other by foreigners like the habesh.

It wasn't a deal it was a communique nothing was signed. I hope they take note of everyones reaction to it. Regardless, it would have to be approved by parliament as well. I don't think it'll happen.

Remember what happened with the Qatar crisis, the clan states flipped out. I reckon they are threatening him with personal shit or to increase the chaos
I don't put clan leaders and the president of Somalia on the same moral plane field. I expect more from him.

I don't think its fair to say they have that kind of control over him because of that one major blunder. Part of the problem and our weakness is the lack of unity between the fed, regional govt, and politicians, where they can be used against each other by foreigners like the habesh.

It wasn't a deal it was a communique nothing was signed. I hope they take note of everyones reaction to it. Regardless, it would have to be approved by parliament as well. I don't think it'll happen.

The handing over of qalbidhagax wasnt the biggest plunder, it was classifying onlf as a terrorist organization that was bigger. If he made a mistake in handing over qalbidhagax, why did his government say onlf was a terrorist group? Why is he removing them from that list now after Ethiopia did the same?

if it was a mistake, he had a year to fix it, why did he wait until Ethiopia said onlf is no longer a terror group? He clearly answer to Ethiopia, and if you deny that then you are in denial.

The handing over of qalbidhagax wasnt the biggest plunder, it was classifying onlf as a terrorist organization that was bigger. If he made a mistake in handing over qalbidhagax, why did his government say onlf was a terrorist group? Why is he removing them from that list now after Ethiopia did the same?

if it was a mistake, he had a year to fix it, why did he wait until Ethiopia said onlf is no longer a terror group? He clearly answer to Ethiopia, and if you deny that then you are in denial.
Yeah it was huge, I agree with you. Im not here to defend it. I honestly don't know why or how it happened. Of course Ethiopia was behind it but I'm sure there is a lot more to the story we don't know. It doesn't make sense that a long time nationalist is happy to do something like this.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I see your on the Jaalle Farmaajo hate train as of late fam.

What did he do to you? :pachah1:
Sorry sxb but the Qalbi Dhagax fiasco and his surprise plans to sell four of our ports to Ethiopia has pushed me over the edge. There's no transparency. We don't even know which of our ports he plans to sell and we haven't heard a peep from the federal member states. The whole thing enrages me. I'm angry at Gaas too about this.

As a hardcore nationalist who despises everything Ethiopian, I can't support it.

He's still the best president this country has had in the last 10 years and the country is finally progressing. He's a breath of fresh air after the disaster called HSM but again I can't support fornication with Ethiopia.
:francis:

Yeah it was huge, I agree with you. Im not here to defend it. I honestly don't know why or how it happened. Of course Ethiopia was behind it but I'm sure there is a lot more to the story we don't know. It doesn't make sense that a long time nationalist is happy to do something like this.
So how do you trust someone like that? If he's doing Ethiopia's bidding, how do you expect him to put Somalia first? It doesn't make sense to support someone like that.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Sorry sxb but the Qalbi Dhagax fiasco and his surprise plans to sell four of our ports to Ethiopia has pushed me over the edge. There's no transparency. We don't even know which of our ports he plans to sell and we haven't heard a peep from the federal member states. The whole thing enrages me. I'm angry at Gaas too about this.

As a hardcore nationalist who despises everything Ethiopian, I can't support it.

He's still the best president this country has had in the last 10 years and the country is finally progressing. He's a breath of fresh air after the disaster called HSM but again I can't support fornication with Ethiopia.
:francis:

Sxb the whole Mr. Stone Heart fiasco was staged in Somalia by his in laws they were the ones that gave him away. That port deal was an investment Somalia is gonna receive majority of the profits. Farmaajo is really savvy a President many Somalis assume all those things are bad when actually it could benefit the country he sees the bigger picture from abroad and not just now. That's what I the Sheikh sees when I'm examining Farmaajo's decisions.

The federal states take orders from Jaalle Farmaajo. And remember when Somalis are saying ''he sold our ports'' blah blah. Do you know some of those federal states could had got into a deal with the enemy Ethiopia? If this investment didn't happen. So why we getting on Farmaajo for?

I too hate Ethiopia but if a good beneficial investment happens where Somalia gets all the money who would be mad at that?

I agree Jaalle Farmaajo is by the best President the country has had in ten yrs.

But to be honest Farmaajo is really the one finessing Ethiopia and sidelining them by allying with their cousins Eritrea.

Believe me Jaalle Farmaajo has a lot tricks up his sleeve you'll see inshallah.

Last edited:
So how do you trust someone like that? If he's doing Ethiopia's bidding, how do you expect him to put Somalia first? It doesn't make sense to support someone like that.
Because I don't believe he's doing their bidding. I believe he is fundamentally a nationalist/Somaliweynist. I don't know what caused them to do what they did in that situation. They are also doing good work in other areas. Besides what are the alternatives? I believe the main opposition is much worse. It's good to oppose a bad decision but I don't like this culture of just aiming to topple every govt and hindering them in everything they do in a country trying to rebuild itself. No one else in the world is like this.

I actually believe it's a good govt and support them but I obviously didn't support that particular move. But how do you believe opposing or not supporting the govt would be better off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending