Farmaajo & Khayre should not make Ina Yeey's mistake by alienating Beesha Black Hawk Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
First it was 10 people killed in Bariire and now 5 guards of Shakuur were slaughtered. All from Beesha Black Hawk Down.

This must cease. Alienating them will lead to more insecurity.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
81326C36-E349-4157-84D6-642DADD88DA3.png

Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun May Allah grant brother siraaj the highest paradise he was killed unlawfully he was a minister but he was killed in cold bold in Mogadishu but till this day the man who killed him is protected by hawiye cause Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia and the federal government in Mogadishu belongs only to hawiye they’re above the law

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Beesha did stop conoco, chevron , amoco, philips (who still have oil contracts to Somalia to this day) from drilling and stealing under the guise of giving food aid to Somalia. U really think Texas Oil rancher Bush gave a f*ck about feeding Somalia? :ulyin:

http://www.milligazette.com/Archives/15032002/1503200246.htm
Ohh is that the reason why none of our oil exploration projects have gone nowhere, its cause we alright have contracts with American firms :ohhh: what the current status between Somalia and these oil companies in the present day ?

Ohh is that the reason why none of our oil exploration projects have gone nowhere, its cause we alright have contracts with American firms :ohhh: what the current status between Somalia and these oil companies in the present day ?
Yup, those companies have blocks and they declared "force majeure " which basically allows them to sit on those blocks and no one can touch them

Von

Yup, those companies have blocks and they declared "force majeure " which basically allows them to sit on those blocks and no one can touch them
So whats stopping them from investing because even civil wars don't seem to stops them from going in. are they simply not interested at the current time or am i missing something?

So whats stopping them from investing because even civil wars don't seem to stops them from going in. are they simply not interested at the current time or am i missing something?
I have no clue sxb, I think all that animosity they have towards Somalia stemmed from the black hawk incident

Von

Beesha did stop conoco, chevron , amoco, philips (who still have oil contracts to Somalia to this day) from drilling and stealing under the guise of giving food aid to Somalia. U really think Texas Oil rancher Bush gave a f*ck about feeding Somalia? :ulyin:

http://www.milligazette.com/Archives/15032002/1503200246.htm

What is the deal with this dodgy blog you linked? Do you have an 'inquisitive mind' now? :comeon:

Let me ask you this. How can you be 'inquisitive' when you romanticise about mooryaans? You can't even think objectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending